RemedySpot.com

injection site

Rate this topic

Guest guest

I have a question that I don't remember seeing addressed. Hubby started his shots 2 weeks ago. He didn't have any irritation in the injection site until almost a week after the shot and even now the site of the first one is still red and warm to the touch? Now he has 2 of them but they don't appear until almost a week after the initial shot. Has anyone else had this happen?

We just got home from a trip out of town where he was sick all day yesterday - we think he got a slight case of food poisoning from breakfast yesterday morning - will never eat at that restaurant again!

Life is too short for what if's, jump in with both feet and go for it.Start the year off right. Easy ways to stay in shape in the new year.

angel, I usually have a red spot from day one after giving my shot. Sometimes it lasts a week or longer. My syringe slipped out of my hand one time after I put the needle into the fat of my thigh. It was laying to the side on my thigh. I had a bruse from that. I haven't done that again. Ouch! Good luck to him. Hugs, VickieG

injection site

I have a question that I don't remember seeing addressed. Hubby started his shots 2 weeks ago. He didn't have any irritation in the injection site until almost a week after the shot and even now the site of the first one is still red and warm to the touch? Now he has 2 of them but they don't appear until almost a week after the initial shot. Has anyone else had this happen?

We just got home from a trip out of town where he was sick all day yesterday - we think he got a slight case of food poisoning from breakfast yesterday morning - will never eat at that restaurant again!

Life is too short for what if's, jump in with both feet and go for it.

Start the year off right. Easy ways to stay in shape in the new year.

Never miss a thing. Make Yahoo your homepage.

Yes , Miine did not start with the

first shot, but now at 5 months, I don’t like to show people my stomach.

Kim

[mailto:HepatitisCSupportGroupForDummies ]

On Behalf Of AngelBskts@...

Sent: Saturday, January 12, 2008

7:34 PM

To: HepatitisCSupportGroupForDummies

Subject:

injection site

I have a question that I don't remember seeing addressed. Hubby

started his shots 2 weeks ago. He didn't have any irritation in the

injection site until almost a week after the shot and even now the site of the

first one is still red and warm to the touch? Now he has 2 of them but

they don't appear until almost a week after the initial shot. Has anyone

else had this happen?

We just got home from a trip out of town where he was sick all day

yesterday - we think he got a slight case of food poisoning from breakfast

yesterday morning - will never eat at that restaurant again!

Life is too short for what if's,

jump in with both feet and go for it.

Start the year off right. Easy

ways to stay in shape in the new year.

I had that too. It was red and tender. As well as warm. It faded after time. It took a while but they start to fade out. At least you can tell where he has done his shot at...d injection site

Looking for last minute shopping deals? Find them fast with Yahoo! Search.

Thanks everyone! I expected some irritation within a day after the shot but for his to show up a week later kind of worried me.

Life is too short for what if's, jump in with both feet and go for it.Start the year off right. Easy ways to stay in shape in the new year.

He’s wiping the site with alcohol before the shot, right? Some inflammation can happen at the site. I’d check with the doc if the first one hasn’t gone down by the next shot.

Yes he does. Thing is the irritation doesn't show up until almost time for the next shot - that is what I found strange. Maybe it is just him but I will tell him to ask the dr about it.

I used to get irritation at the shot sites.I think that is why we have to rotate the shot sites with each shot.Later it will happen ocationally only.

Gail

-----Original Message-----From: HepatitisCSupportGroupForDummies [mailto:HepatitisCSupportGroupForDummies ]On Behalf Of AngelBskts@...Sent: January 12, 2008 4:34 PMTo: HepatitisCSupportGroupForDummies Subject: injection site

Life is too short for what if's, jump in with both feet and go for it.

Start the year off right. Easy ways to stay in shape in the new year.

He’s

wiping the site with alcohol before the shot, right? Some inflammation

can happen at the site. I’d check with the doc if the first one

hasn’t gone down by the next shot.

injection site

I have a question that I don't

remember seeing addressed. Hubby started his shots 2 weeks ago. He

didn't have any irritation in the injection site until almost a week after the

shot and even now the site of the first one is still red and warm to the

touch? Now he has 2 of them but they don't appear until almost a week

after the initial shot. Has anyone else had this happen?

We just got home from a trip out

of town where he was sick all day yesterday - we think he got a slight case of

food poisoning from breakfast yesterday morning - will never eat at that

restaurant again!

Life is too short for what if's,

jump in with both feet and go for it.

Start

the year off right. Easy

ways to stay in shape in the new year.