RemedySpot.com

Re: Re: People DO die

Rate this topic

Guest guest

I remember one who I just started to know on the board and had a picture of her and her grandchild and then she died. Click here: National Hepatitis C Coalition, Inc. - Offering Hope For Hepatitis C Through the years I have known several on the list.

People DO die from hcv – or ESLD or liver cancer caused by HCV. Patty lost two loved ones in a month. I’ve lost people I knew, we’ve lost people off this group, Danne has a memorial page. More people with die with it than of it, but people DO die from it. That’s why we treat.

-----Original Message-----From: HepatitisCSupportGroupForDummies [mailto:HepatitisCSupportGroupForDummies ] On Behalf Of pat mcbrideSent: Friday, January 11, 2008 8:54 PMTo: HepatitisCSupportGroupForDummies Subject: Re: Re: why treat

you speak of Old age??,,without tx you wont see old age...also ..my husband had it for 30 yrs and he and his sister died a month apart because they chose not to treat , she was 49, she had only 1 teaspoon measurement of liver function left, he had 7 tumors that were inoperatable and he was 50..we all have choices..I chose to do tx for my family that was left ..Im 57..3 yrs out of tx..and darn glad i did..so are the ones that love me..My largest regret..is those who do try and do not clear..But at least they can say to thier loved ones..I Tried...I was Brave and Im still a survivor! And make the Best of Life ..that i have left..

Start the year off right. Easy ways to stay in shape in the new year.

People

DO die from hcv – or ESLD or liver cancer caused by HCV. Patty lost two loved ones in a month. I’ve lost

people I knew, we’ve lost people off this group, Danne has a memorial

page. More people with die with it than of it, but people DO die from

it. That’s why we treat.

Re:

Re: why treat

you speak of Old age??,,without tx you wont see old

age...also ..my husband had it for 30 yrs and he and his sister died a month

apart because they chose not to treat , she was 49, she had only 1

teaspoon measurement of liver function left, he had 7 tumors that

were inoperatable and he was 50..we all have choices..I chose to do tx for

my family that was left ..Im 57..3 yrs out of tx..and darn glad i did..so are

the ones that love me..My largest regret..is those who do try and do not

clear..But at least they can say to thier loved ones..I Tried...I was Brave and

Im still a survivor! And make the Best of Life ..that i have left..