RemedySpot.com

New Guy old problem

Rate this topic

Guest guest

Hello Everyone and Happy New Years. I have never posted here but would like to get involved as best I can. My Name is Marc and I am 55, have had hep-c since 1995. I did the interferon treatment and it kinda worked till 2001 when my doctor said my test weren't so good. So he put me on the Pegasis program for 12 months.My numbers stayed good for all of 3 months afterward. Then they shot way up. And no way was I going to do that Pegasis again. That's stuff almost killed me. Haven't been right since. So from 2002 till last Oct. I just lived with it. Then at work I got a hernia but they couldn't help me till they relieved the swelling in my abdomen caused buy my Cirrhosis. I had Acites pretty bad. They got it down enough to operate but the fluid came back even worse which cause a 2nd Hernia on the opposite side. So they did Paracentesis on me and out came 3.3 Liters. Had the 2nd hernia op and was told their goal was to put me on the TP list if I passed a battery of test. I have one more to go. My teeth need check'n out. I could go on and on with the stuff they have me do. But don't want to bore you all and I am sure you've heard it all before.

Well that's most of my history and would be glad to answer anything I can that might help you and what's in store for you.

Thanks for listening..................Marc

Marc, since you offered to answer questions first let me say good luck. It seems like you've got a pretty good attitude to have been what you've been through. You say you've had hcv since 1995. How do you know it was that recent? To go from having hcv in 1995 to needing a TP in 2007 sounds like an awful rapid progression. I'm guessing there are other factors. Is that right? regards, p.s. know what you mean about pegasys!

Looking for last minute shopping deals? Find them fast with Yahoo! Search.