RemedySpot.com

RE: Itchy Scalp -

Rate this topic

Guest guest

~~ Wow...is it good to hear from you. Been thinking about you and said a prayer for you yesterday. How's it going? Any progress with the docs, tests, etc.? Thanks for the tip about tea tree oil. I had forgotten out it -- knew about it years ago and used to sell it. It is kinda of a wonder healer for cuts, etc. too Look forward to hearing from you, Pearson

wrote: I'm sorry, I am not real familiar with this thread, and don't know what the cause is for the itchy scalp, however, my granddaughter ALWAYS has that issue, very dry skin on her scalp, and my daughter, who is a hairdresser, has me use tea tree oil on it, about once a month or so, I put it all over the scalp, leave it on for a while, and then wash it off, along with any dead, dry skin, and it no longer itches. She hates the smell, but it works." B." <bestofmarys57> wrote: Ahhhh....instant relief! Thank you so much. One thing I wasn't sure about...what order to do it in -- shampoo, conditioner, baking soda is what I did. I left it on. Was this a good way to do it? Thanks for your voice of experience. gail <gaila@....ca> wrote: It was me.Put a tsp baking soda in a cup of warm water and pour over your head.It will last a couple of

days. Gail Itchy Scalp Hey guys...okay the itchy scalp has got to go! It seems one of you fine folks swore by baking soda. So what's the secret recipe? My scalp awaits you! Be a better friend, newshound, and know-it-all with Yahoo! Mobile. Try it now. Looking for last minute shopping deals? Find them fast with Yahoo! Search. Looking for last minute shopping deals? Find them fast with Yahoo!

Search.

Never miss a thing. Make Yahoo your homepage.

Been dealing with other issues before treatment. I am having my liver biopsy next week, though. However, my liver doctor had referred me into their bariatric program, which I think is probably a good idea prior to treatment. And I know it will make me a happier person. I am in a support group for people in my area who have had or are having this treatment, and I am really inspired when I see their success. No, it won't get rid of my hepatitis, but it will make me healthier and hopefully my treatment will be more successful. It takes at least six months to get to the point of the surgery, and you are required to make some life changes, and I have been exercising for 20 to 30 minutes generally five times a week. I am feeling better, more flexibility, and less of my arthritis pain, in spite of the fact that I am taking NOTHING for my arthritis." B."

wrote: ~~ Wow...is it good to hear from you. Been thinking about you and said a prayer for you yesterday. How's it going? Any progress with the docs, tests, etc.? Thanks for the tip about tea tree oil. I had forgotten out it -- knew about

it years ago and used to sell it. It is kinda of a wonder healer for cuts, etc. too Look forward to hearing from you, Pearson <whytebird48> wrote: I'm sorry, I am not real familiar with this thread, and don't know what the cause is for the itchy scalp, however, my granddaughter ALWAYS has that issue, very dry skin on her scalp, and my daughter, who is a hairdresser, has me use tea tree oil on it, about once a month or so, I put it all over the scalp, leave it on for a while, and then wash it off, along with any dead, dry skin, and it no longer itches. She hates the smell, but it

works." B." <bestofmarys57> wrote: Ahhhh....instant relief! Thank you so much. One thing I wasn't sure about...what order to do it in -- shampoo, conditioner, baking soda is what I did. I left it on. Was this a good way to do it? Thanks for your voice of experience. gail <gaila@....ca> wrote: It was me.Put a tsp baking soda in a cup

of warm water and pour over your head.It will last a couple of days. Gail Itchy Scalp Hey guys...okay the itchy scalp has got to go! It seems one of you fine folks swore by baking soda. So what's the secret recipe? My

scalp awaits you! Be a better friend, newshound, and know-it-all with Yahoo! Mobile. Try it now. Looking for last minute shopping deals? Find them fast with Yahoo! Search. Looking for last minute shopping deals? Find them fast with Yahoo! Search. Never miss a thing. Make Yahoo your homepage.

I think you’re doing great. First things first. For some that means

dealing with other things before starting tx. Danne will be a good resource/support

for you. That’s great news on feeling better without the arthritis

meds. Keep up the good work.

Hugs,

RE:

Itchy Scalp -

Been dealing with other issues before treatment.

I am having my liver biopsy next week, though.

However, my liver doctor had referred me into their

bariatric program, which I think is probably a good idea prior to treatment.

And I know it will make me a happier person. I am in a support group for

people in my area who have had or are having this treatment, and I am really

inspired when I see their success. No, it won't get rid of my hepatitis,

but it will make me healthier and hopefully my treatment will be more

successful. It takes at least six months to get to the point of the

surgery, and you are required to make some life changes, and I have been

exercising for 20 to 30 minutes generally five times a week. I am feeling

better, more flexibility, and less of my arthritis pain, in spite of the fact

that I am taking NOTHING for my arthritis.

Glad to hear that you are moving forward. Be sure a let us know about the results of your biopsy. It's great that you are looking at all avenues for taking care of your health. We are a whole person and looking at the overall picture will ensure our greatest success at whatever we do to be healthier. Keep in touch, Pearson wrote: Been dealing with other issues before treatment. I am having my liver biopsy next week, though. However, my liver doctor had referred me into their bariatric program, which I think is probably a good idea prior to treatment. And I know it will make me a happier person. I am in a support group for people in my area who have had or are having this treatment, and I am really inspired when I see their success. No, it won't get rid of my hepatitis, but it will make me healthier and hopefully my treatment will be more successful. It takes at least six months to get to the point of the surgery, and you are required to make some life changes, and I have been exercising for 20 to 30 minutes generally five times a week. I am feeling better, more flexibility, and less of my arthritis pain, in spite

of the fact that I am taking NOTHING for my arthritis." B." <bestofmarys57> wrote: ~~ Wow...is it good to hear from you. Been thinking about you and said a prayer for you yesterday. How's it going? Any progress with the docs, tests, etc.? Thanks for the tip about tea tree oil. I had forgotten out it -- knew about it years ago and used to sell it. It is kinda of a wonder healer for cuts, etc. too Look forward to hearing from you, Pearson <whytebird48> wrote: I'm sorry, I am not real familiar with this thread, and don't know what the cause is for the itchy scalp, however, my granddaughter ALWAYS has that issue, very dry skin on her scalp, and my daughter, who is a hairdresser, has me use tea tree oil on it, about once a month or so, I put it all over the scalp, leave it on for a while, and then wash it off, along with any dead, dry skin, and it no longer itches. She hates the smell, but it works." B." <bestofmarys57> wrote: Ahhhh....instant relief! Thank you so much. One thing I wasn't sure about...what order to do it in -- shampoo, conditioner, baking soda is what I did. I left it on. Was this a good way to do it? Thanks for your voice of experience. gail <gaila@....ca> wrote: It was me.Put a tsp baking soda in a cup of warm water and pour over your head.It will last a couple of days. Gail Itchy Scalp Hey guys...okay the itchy scalp has got to go! It seems one of you fine folks swore by baking soda. So what's the secret recipe? My scalp awaits you! Be a better friend, newshound, and know-it-all with Yahoo!

Mobile. Try it now. Looking for last minute shopping deals? Find them fast with Yahoo! Search. Looking for last minute shopping deals? Find them fast with Yahoo! Search. Never miss a thing. Make Yahoo your homepage. Never miss a thing. Make Yahoo your homepage.

Thank you. And I have to, if I want to live. At 54 I am realizing how many years I have spent taking care of the needs of others and ignored my own, and it is time to reclaim myself. Plus, none of us knows how much time we have left, but I sure want at least some of it to be memorable. " B." wrote: Glad to hear that you are moving forward. Be sure a let us know about the results of your biopsy. It's great

that you are looking at all avenues for taking care of your health. We are a whole person and looking at the overall picture will ensure our greatest success at whatever we do to be healthier. Keep in touch, Pearson <whytebird48> wrote: Been dealing with other issues before treatment. I am having my liver biopsy next week, though. However, my liver doctor had referred me into their bariatric program, which I think is probably a good idea prior to treatment. And I know it will make me a happier person. I am in a support group for people in my

area who have had or are having this treatment, and I am really inspired when I see their success. No, it won't get rid of my hepatitis, but it will make me healthier and hopefully my treatment will be more successful. It takes at least six months to get to the point of the surgery, and you are required to make some life changes, and I have been exercising for 20 to 30 minutes generally five times a week. I am feeling better, more flexibility, and less of my arthritis pain, in spite of the fact that I am taking NOTHING for my arthritis." B." <bestofmarys57> wrote: ~~ Wow...is it good to hear from you. Been thinking about you and

said a prayer for you yesterday. How's it going? Any progress with the docs, tests, etc.? Thanks for the tip about tea tree oil. I had forgotten out it -- knew about it years ago and used to sell it. It is kinda of a wonder healer for cuts, etc. too Look forward to hearing from you, Pearson <whytebird48> wrote: I'm sorry, I am not real familiar with this thread, and don't know what the cause is for the itchy scalp, however, my granddaughter

ALWAYS has that issue, very dry skin on her scalp, and my daughter, who is a hairdresser, has me use tea tree oil on it, about once a month or so, I put it all over the scalp, leave it on for a while, and then wash it off, along with any dead, dry skin, and it no longer itches. She hates the smell, but it works." B." <bestofmarys57> wrote: Ahhhh....instant relief! Thank you so much. One thing I wasn't sure about...what order to do it in -- shampoo, conditioner, baking soda is what I did. I left it on. Was this a good way to do it? Thanks for your voice of experience. gail <gaila@....ca> wrote: It was me.Put a tsp baking soda in a cup of warm water and pour over your head.It will last a couple of days. Gail Itchy

Scalp Hey guys...okay the itchy scalp has got to go! It seems one of you fine folks swore by baking soda. So what's the secret recipe? My scalp awaits you! Be a better friend, newshound, and know-it-all with Yahoo! Mobile. Try it now. Looking for last minute shopping deals? Find them fast with

Yahoo! Search. Looking for last minute shopping deals? Find them fast with Yahoo! Search. Never miss a thing. Make Yahoo your homepage. Never miss a thing. Make Yahoo your homepage. Never miss a thing. Make Yahoo your homepage.

Looking for last minute shopping deals? Find them fast with Yahoo! Search.