RemedySpot.com

RE: Itchy Scalp

Rate this topic

Guest guest

It was me.Put a tsp baking soda in a cup of warm water and pour over your head.It will last a couple of days.

Gail

Itchy Scalp

Hey guys...okay the itchy scalp has got to go! It seems one of you fine folks swore by baking soda. So what's the secret recipe?

My scalp awaits you!

Be a better friend, newshound, and know-it-all with Yahoo! Mobile. Try it now.

Ahhhh....instant relief! Thank you so much. One thing I wasn't sure about...what order to do it in -- shampoo, conditioner, baking soda is what I did. I left it on. Was this a good way to do it? Thanks for your voice of experience. gail wrote: It was me.Put a tsp baking soda in a cup of warm water and pour over your head.It will last a couple of days. Gail Itchy Scalp Hey guys...okay the itchy scalp has got to go! It seems one of you fine folks swore by baking soda. So what's the secret

recipe? My scalp awaits you! Be a better friend, newshound, and know-it-all with Yahoo! Mobile. Try it now.

Looking for last minute shopping deals? Find them fast with Yahoo! Search.

When a baby has 'scull cap' I used to use baby oil, massage it through his scalp, gently brush his hair and then wash his hair - I only had to do this a couple times.... it certainly has a different odor than Teae Tree Oil, of course, Tea Tree is also anti-bacterial.

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~DameAnyaBest Friends are the siblings Goddidn't have room in our families to give us.Ciao, Bella~~

Itchy Scalp

Hey guys...okay the itchy scalp has got to go! It seems one of you fine folks swore by baking soda. So what's the secret recipe?

My scalp awaits you!

No virus found in this incoming message.Checked by AVG Free Edition. Version: 7.5.516 / Virus Database: 269.19.8/1235 - Release Date: 1/21/2008 9:39 AM

I remember the baby oil, too, but it was real difficult on my ten year old granddaughter, with all her hair, really made her hair greasy afterward. But it does work great on the little ones.DameAnya wrote: When a baby has 'scull cap' I used to use baby oil, massage it through his scalp, gently brush his hair and then wash his hair - I only had to do this a couple times.... it certainly has a different odor than Teae Tree Oil, of course, Tea Tree is also

anti-bacterial. ~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~DameAnyaBest Friends are the siblings Goddidn't have room in our families to give us.Ciao, Bella~~ Itchy Scalp Hey guys...okay the itchy scalp has got to go! It seems one of you fine folks swore by baking soda. So what's the secret recipe? My scalp awaits you! Be a better friend, newshound, and know-it-all with Yahoo! Mobile. Try it now. Looking for last minute

shopping deals? Find them fast with Yahoo! Search. Looking for last minute shopping deals? Find them fast with Yahoo! Search. No virus found in this incoming message.Checked by AVG Free Edition. Version: 7.5.516 / Virus Database: 269.19.8/1235 - Release Date: 1/21/2008 9:39 AM

You did it in the right order.It will only last a couple of days,but it does help.Glad it helped you too.

Gail

Itchy Scalp

My scalp awaits you!

Do you guys know if that also helps with the dandruff?

> It was me.Put a tsp baking soda in a cup of warm water and

pour over

> your head.It will last a couple of days.

> Gail

> Itchy Scalp

>

>

> Hey guys...okay the itchy scalp has got to go! It seems one

of you

> fine folks swore by baking soda. So what's the secret recipe?

>

> My scalp awaits you!

>

>

> -------------------------------------------------------------------

-------

> Be a better friend, newshound, and know-it-all with Yahoo!

Mobile. Try

> it now.

>

>

>

>

> -------------------------------------------------------------------

---------

> --

> Looking for last minute shopping deals? Find them fast with

Yahoo! Search.

>