RemedySpot.com

Re: To /FEM

Rate this topic

Guest guest

All I an say about that is Thank the gods I'm Canadian! SuZieDeliman wrote: Good Morning FEM.It's Del, and I think I'm all here!! Feel like it anyway!! Enjoythe moment, for the hours are upon us.Health Insurance companies generally have free reign to do whateverthey want. If you have a copy of your policy, go to the part aboutdisclaimers and what

they can and cannot do, or if ti is a largercompany, go on-line.. I generally get to know one person I like (onthe phone) and establish a relationship with them.Just Ask!! They will be honest and forthright has been myexperience.To answer your query directly, They have us by the short hairs! Somewhere, someway,somehow, there is a disclosure of disclaimernotice ( called different things), that releases them free!!( ya' know that guy must have been a jerk for his name toused in correlation like that for so long..ha ha) Anyway, Even ifyou have crossed both your eyes and stuck out your tongue doin'the chicken dance on Main St, as it CLEARLY STATES on the documentYOU APPROVED...MR/MS_________________________ (fill in blank), theboard has made their decision.If you still won't go away, and even though you are right, and yousue them.. the end results can one or many like

this....1). they didn't pay in the end2). your atty fee's are as much as the drugs.3). They agree there was an error.4). it is probably three years later5)' If you (God Forbid please..) you don't survive the three yearswithout the drugs,they will do the same to your beneficiary, Health Insurance, government,grants are all corrupt. we all knowit, but for some reason we are completely powerless to do anythingabout it.I'm wish the road we are on were paved with yellow bricks, but it'snot.Sincerely,Del ComptonPSIs it going to be left up to the now aging aging and sick oldHippies and radicals to make our government do what WE THE PEOPLEWANT? again...........??Any one think they can still handle tear gas? It's new improved bynow, no doubt. --- FEM <fem41353> wrote:> Can a good health insurance

plan just drop you if your claims> increase? What is everyone's experience when going on tx with a> "supposedly" good health insurance plan?> > FEM> > > To > > My treatment is on hold because of my insurance they have> let one > scrip go thru but not the other. I was excited about getting rid> of > this virus but now I just feel I've given up. Hey we are all different just have the same> disease. > > Hi to everyone. > C.> > > >

> > >__________________________________________________________> Looking for last minute shopping deals? > Find them fast with Yahoo! Search. http://tools.search.yahoo.com/newsearch/category.php?category=shopping__________________________________________________________Looking for last minute shopping deals? Find them fast with Yahoo! Search. http://tools.search.yahoo.com/newsearch/category.php?category=shopping

Next time I'm coming back as a cat

Hi Del,

Sounds like you're all here to me; and you have me laughing! I'll check online today, and if I can't find what I'm looking for, I'll call. Can't do anything else today, the temps are in the single digits, and we have about 18" of snow. It's a little chilly!

Thanks,

FEM

[HepatitisCSupportG roupForDummies] To > > Personally I enjoyed your comments, everyone has different> opinions and > its okay. I left this group once, but came back. I don't> participate > much. My treatment is on hold because of my insurance they have> let one > scrip go thru but not the other. I was excited about getting rid> of > this virus but now I just feel I've given up. I think thats just > temporary though. I don't know if you will ever read this since> you say > you were leaving. Hey we are all different just have the same> disease. > I read most of the messages but not all.> Hi to everyone. > C.> > >

> > > >____________ _________ _________ _________ _________ _________ _> Looking for last minute shopping deals? > Find them fast with Yahoo! Search. http://tools. search.yahoo. com/newsearch/ category. php?category= shopping____________ _________ _________ _________ _________ _________ _Looking for last minute shopping deals? Find them fast with Yahoo! Search. http://tools. search.yahoo. com/newsearch/ category. php?category= shopping

Be a better friend, newshound, and know-it-all with Yahoo! Mobile. Try it now.