RemedySpot.com

Re: Re: why treat..longer life!

Rate this topic

Guest guest

You should also be innoculated for a and the series for B through your doctors office ...very important..

RE: Re: why treat

A or B do not turn into C. They are all totally separate. Before they named C, they called it non A non B, but it was not related to either.

-----Original Message-----From: HepatitisCSupportGroupForDummies [mailto:HepatitisCSupportGroupForDummies ] On Behalf Of tSent: Friday, January 11, 2008 7:37 AMTo: HepatitisCSupportGroupForDummies Subject: Re: Re: why treat

That is good for you to say that, But do you thank if you gotting treatment when you had HAV and HBV that it woundn't grow up to be HCV. Because myself I'm going into treatment, Because I have a long life to live for me and my family member. I pray to God that the treatment will work for me. If it don't I know that I tried.

No virus found in this incoming message.Checked by AVG Free Edition. Version: 7.5.516 / Virus Database: 269.17.13/1211 - Release Date: 1/6/2008 11:57 AM

Also you are supposed to be given the phemonia shot because we are prone to getting these problems.

Gail

-----Original Message-----From: HepatitisCSupportGroupForDummies [mailto:HepatitisCSupportGroupForDummies ]On Behalf Of pat mcbrideSent: January 11, 2008 5:33 PMTo: HepatitisCSupportGroupForDummies Subject: Re: Re: why treat..longer life!

You should also be innoculated for a and the series for B through your doctors office ...very important..

RE: Re: why treat

A or B do not turn into C. They are all totally separate. Before they named C, they called it non A non B, but it was not related to either.

-----Original Message-----From: HepatitisCSupportGroupForDummies [mailto:HepatitisCSupportGroupForDummies ] On Behalf Of tSent: Friday, January 11, 2008 7:37 AMTo: HepatitisCSupportGroupForDummies Subject: Re: Re: why treat

That is good for you to say that, But do you thank if you gotting treatment when you had HAV and HBV that it woundn't grow up to be HCV. Because myself I'm going into treatment, Because I have a long life to live for me and my family member. I pray to God that the treatment will work for me. If it don't I know that I tried.

No virus found in this incoming message.Checked by AVG Free Edition. Version: 7.5.516 / Virus Database: 269.17.13/1211 - Release Date: 1/6/2008 11:57 AM