RemedySpot.com

Oh Tonni

Rate this topic

Guest guest

I was reading an old post and you mentioned you take care of your son on a vigorating daily basis...Have you found something to help heal your hands yet??...If your hands crack be so careful when they bleed...since you have daily close contact caring for your son, just wanted to share the importance...ex: your hands bleed a little and you dont notice,then you go to clean blood off the childs scraped knee or open injury..that could be a possibliity of blood to blood contact)...try and keep your hands and feet moisturized..the aveeno is really great...

If you have any questions about anything..Im here honey..we all are..Hugs, Patty

I have really dry hands and feet. My feet would get so bad they would crack and bleed. There were days I would take off my shoes and my socks would be covered in blood. I tryed so many different lotions nothing helped. Until I went to The Body Shop(a store found in most malls) and they tod me to try thier hemp body butter. It smells funny but it really works. I told others about it and they swear by it too. I use it at night so in the morning I can wash the smell off. Unless you like the hemp smell the choice is yours. but at night put it on my feet then a pair of socks over them and they felt better after a few days. Now i lotion everyday with other lotion and only have to use the hemp lotion once a week. My feet have been crack free for a few years. I hope it helps. Dpat mcbride wrote: I was reading an old post and you mentioned you take care of your son on a vigorating daily basis...Have you found something to help heal your hands yet??...If your hands crack be so careful when they bleed...since you have daily close contact caring for your son, just wanted to share the importance...ex: your hands bleed a little and you dont notice,then you go to clean blood off the childs scraped knee or open injury..that could be a possibliity of blood to blood contact)...try and keep your hands and feet moisturized..the aveeno is really great... If you have any questions about anything..Im here honey..we all are..Hugs, Patty

Be a better friend, newshound, and know-it-all with Yahoo! Mobile. Try it now.