RemedySpot.com

RE: Rash

Rate this topic

Guest guest

Melt,

I get a rash most evenings - sometimes with sore throat and fatigue, even though the last flare finished in June.

My rheumy says it is because I'm 'on the cusp' of a flare and any virus, stress, etc., could trigger it to full blown flare.

I've got high blood pressure at present is this Still's related or have I just got it?

Carole (UK)

Rash

Has anyone gotten the Stills rash from a fever with a cold only and not a flare? I have it again but also a cold right now so am wondering if it is just from having a fever with the cold. Thanks, MeltVisit the Still's Disease Message Boardhttp://disc.server.com/Indices/148599.htmlThe materials and information contained in this message are not intended to replace the services of a trained health professional or to be a substitute for medical advice of physicians and/or other health care professionals. The International Still's Disease Foundation is not engaged in rendering medical or professional medical services. You should consult your physician on specific medical questions, particularly in matters requiring diagnosis or medical attention. The International Still's Disease Foundation makes no representations or warranties with respect to any treatment, action, application, medication or preparation by any person following the information offered or provided within this support form. ion by any person following the information offered or provided within this support form.

Melt,

I recently had a rash develope on my chest,legs and rear end since I had a fever

the other the week with the start of the flu.

Hopefully you will feel better soon and it won't be too bothersome.

Love and hugs,

Tracilyn

Carole I think you may just have high blood pressure. I used to have it for many years but was working my self to death and over the years it has gone back to normal to even very low. Just my opinion, I don't think it's Stills related but I have been told that pain can increase blood pressure.

Thank you all for your replies, and good day, Melt

----- Original Message -----

I've got high blood pressure at present is this Still's related or have I just got it?

Carole (UK)

Melt,

I'm pretty sure I've gotten the rash with just a cold/fever and not a flare. My body used to always get fevers if I had a bad cold and I knew that was the reason and that I wasn't flaring. I don't get fevers with colds anymore. And I think that pretty much every time I've had a fever, I'd get the rash. Sometimes I get the rash and I'm not in a flare - it'll just come out if I'm in the shower or in the sun too long. But this only happens once in a while. Hope this helps and hope you feel better soon...

Buffalo, NY

HI ,

I used to enjoy nice long showers, but I get red splotches all over my body. My face will look like a bad sun burn. Wouldn't it be nice to have it come out in a nice even tan?

Post your free ad now! Yahoo! Canada Personals

• 3 years later...
Guest guest

, Try some clear calamine lotion,but maybe you should call your DR. I got a terrible rash on my leg's when I was on tx.HUG'S moo" B." wrote: It seems as I have developed a rash on the front of my body. It doesn't itch, it is just red and tender. Is there something I can/should do? Blessings, You rock. That's why Blockbuster's offering you one month of Blockbuster Total Access, No Cost. LINDA

You rock. That's why Blockbuster's offering you one month of Blockbuster Total Access, No Cost.

Guest guest

It’s

Riba Rash! If it’s not itching, you thank God first, then just keep it

moist with good lotion so it doesn’t get dry & itchy.

Love,

Rash

It seems as I have developed a rash on the front of my body. It

doesn't itch, it is just red and tender. Is there something I can/should

do?

Blessings,

Guest guest

Thanks ~~ Ah...so that's what you call it! I got some Aveeno Skin Relief Moisturizing Lotion with cooling menthol...do you think that will do the trick? Is this the kind of thing that stay with you throughout your tx once you get it? Is it likely to spread to other areas? My prayers continue to be with you as you go through your shoulder recovery. Let us know how the physical therapy goes. Blessings, Motley wrote: It’s Riba Rash! If it’s not itching, you thank God first, then just keep it moist with good lotion so it doesn’t get dry & itchy. Love, Rash It seems as I have developed a rash on the front of my body. It doesn't itch, it is just red and

tender. Is there something I can/should do? Blessings, __________________________________________________

Guest guest

I

had extra dry skin the whole time, but no rash, so I don’t know. You can

also try Aveeno Bath & Shower Oil & just pat dry so you don’t rub

it all off. If that doesn’t keep you hydrated, you’ll need to go

for Udder Cream or Bag Balm from the feed store.

PT

starts tomorrow. I’m not looking forward to it.

RE:

Rash

Thanks ~~

Ah...so that's what you call it! I got some Aveeno Skin

Relief Moisturizing Lotion with cooling menthol...do you think that will do the

trick? Is this the kind of thing that stay with you throughout your tx

once you get it? Is it likely to spread to other areas?

My prayers continue to be with you as you go through your

shoulder recovery. Let us know how the physical therapy goes.

Blessings,

• 2 weeks later...
Guest guest

Honey how are you doing??d Rash

It seems as I have developed a rash on the front of my body. It doesn't itch, it is just red and tender. Is there something I can/should do? Blessings,

Be a better friend, newshound, and know-it-all with Yahoo! Mobile. Try it now.

Guest guest

Hey D and All ~~ Haven't been able to be in touch or read my emails this week. It was just one of those kinds of weeks. Had a couple good days but lots of fatigue this week. The rash went away after about 2 weeks -- Hallelujah! I just did the colder showers (urg) patted dry, and used Aveeno products. I feel very blessed. Anyway, I'll try to wade my way through some of the emails but since there are 164 may have to delete a few and catch up with the news later. How are you doing, D -- Haven't seen you enough lately

but think about you often. Blessings to my buddies, Dannella wrote: Honey how are you doing??d Rash It seems as I have developed a rash on the front of my body. It doesn't itch, it is just red and tender. Is there something I can/should do? Blessings, .

Be a better friend, newshound, and know-it-all with Yahoo! Mobile. Try it now.