RemedySpot.com

Treatment Starts Tomorrow AM

Rate this topic

Guest guest

Thanks everybody for your input and support about starting tx. As it works out, the "lesson" that I thought I would be getting at 9:30 a.m. on Friday, will in fact be the actual first shot of tx! So, I guess they like the learn by doing method. As it works out, this will probably make me feel more comfortable overall. Fortunately, Ted (hubby) will be with me. As that works out too, rather than him having to go back to work on Saturday, he will be off until at least Tuesday. So, see -- silly me for worrying :-) God is in charge. All the preparations are done -- prayers said by many, groceries bought, plenty of Aveeno -- body wash and lotion, face cream, eye cream, hand cream, house clean (as clean as its gonna get), and whatever else I could think

of. And, best of all the best possible attitude that I could come up with. It wavers here and there, but all in all its there. I'll check in with you as I can and keep you posted. Oh yeah, I found out my viral load is 3,180,000 -- a lot lower than a lot of numbers I have seen. Wish me luck, I'm going in!

Never miss a thing. Make Yahoo your homepage.