Anolther useful, thorough & pretty quick site is rxlist.com . No

registration or anything special is required, & you access the full current

PDR as well as related databases.

Ken

• 9 years later...

Try Drugs.com for information

http://www.drugs.com/

Sheena

From: angel_aura <angel_aura1226@ ymail.com>Subject: [Hepatitis_C_ Central] problem sleepingTo: Hepatitis_C_ Central@yahoogro ups.comDate: Thursday, October 16, 2008, 12:43 PM

hey everybody. 14 weeks in and things arent too terrible. i'm learning not to push myself so much to get everything done that i used to do. i have a question...is there an herbal remedy that will help me sleep and wont interact badly with pegasys and copegus?____________ _________ _________ _________ _________ __

thank you Sheena,, I will keep that as a good resourceJackie

From: angel_aura <angel_aura1226@ ymail.com>Subject: [Hepatitis_C_ Central] problem sleepingTo: Hepatitis_C_ Central@yahoogro ups.comDate: Thursday, October 16, 2008, 12:43 PM

hey everybody. 14 weeks in and things arent too terrible. i'm learning not to push myself so much to get everything done that i used to do. i have a question...is there an herbal remedy that will help me sleep and wont interact badly with pegasys and copegus?____________ _________ _________ _________ _________ __

I have a nice drug reference on my smart phone. Comes in handy.Sent: Thursday, October 16, 2008 8:16 PMTo: Hepatitis_C_Central Subject: Re: Drug infoTry Drugs.com for information http://www.drugs.com/ Sheena --- On Thu, 10/16/08, Jackie on <redjaxjm> wrote:Steve,anyone can go in and change info on wikipedia,, so take what is said there in the light of what is said and research elsewhere too..Yes, EVERY drug can and does go through your liver, but not sleeping, adds to the depression as well as the stress your poor liver is already under. Truely, its very important to take as little drugs as you need but when you need them you need them,,I was stage 3-4 with early cirrhosis, and never took much of anything, so when I was on tx, I had to take meds or else I would never have been able to finish tx and it was so important that I would finish tx,, I took celexa, protonix, restoril, a pain med, a muscle relaxer in addition to the treatment meds,, and there were days I took a lot of stuff, but it was needed or else I would have to stop tx and that would have allowed this virus to go back to munching my liver.. Remember, tx is not forever and the MOST IMPORTANT thing is to get through tx.. so you have to weigh the pro's and cons... really you do.. and when you're done with tx , you can go off of as many of the drugs you have to take to finish tx.. you gotta know whats the most important thing and thats to finish tx,,just my 2 cents..JackieFrom: angel_aura <angel_aura1226@ ymail.com>Subject: [Hepatitis_C_ Central] problem sleepingTo: Hepatitis_C_ Central@yahoogro ups.comDate: Thursday, October 16, 2008, 12:43 PMhey everybody. 14 weeks in and things arent too terrible. i'm learningnot to push myself so much to get everything done that i used to do. ihave a question...is there an herbal remedy that will help me sleepand wont interact badly with pegasys and copegus?____________ _________ _________ _________ _________ __

I guess I have a dumb phone, lol..

What's a smart phone?

I do have Google, and that helps me every time..

Sheena

hey everybody. 14 weeks in and things arent too terrible. i'm learningnot to push myself so much to get everything done that i used to do. ihave a question...is there an herbal remedy that will help me sleepand wont interact badly with pegasys and copegus?____________ _________ _________ _________ _________ __

You're so welcome, I can generally find all there..

Sheena

Smart phones

are also known as pocket pc’s. I have a ATT Tilt; I chose it over

the iPhone. It can do email, internet, etc.

Hepatitis_C_Central

[mailto:Hepatitis_C_Central ] On

Behalf Of Sheena

Sent: Thursday, October 16, 2008

9:21 PM

To:

Hepatitis_C_Central

Subject: RE:

Drug info

I guess I have a dumb phone, lol..

What's a smart phone?

I do have Google, and that helps me every

time..

Sheena

angel_aura <angel_aura1226@ ymail.com>

Subject: [Hepatitis_C_ Central] problem sleeping

To: Hepatitis_C_ Central@yahoogro ups.com

Date: Thursday, October 16, 2008, 12:43 PM

hey

everybody. 14 weeks in and things arent too terrible. i'm learning

not to push myself so much to get everything done that i used to

do. i

have a question...is there an herbal remedy that will help me sleep

and wont interact badly with pegasys and copegus?

____________ _________ _________ _________ _________ __