RemedySpot.com

a question

Rate this topic

Guest guest

I may be in the minority here, I would be willing to bet on it, but I believe that vaccines cause more harm than good. In fact, I firmly believe that they are what caused my son's asthma and a plethera of other health problems that he has. Luckily, I wised up and spared my younger son with not vaccinating him at all and he hasn't been sick since he has been born, over a year ago. I highly suggest that anyone thinking of ANY shots, do lots of research. One of the best sources for reading about side effects is the VAERS website, it is government run and lists all of the REPORTED reactions to vaccines. For 2002 alone, there are over 6,000 pages of reactions to vaccines. Many people also believe that vaccines damage the immune system, making us weaker. Really, do your research!

Sara

A question

I need to pick your collective brains. My non-medical husband has decided that I should get a pneumonia shot this year. Easy for him to say, it's my body that the needle punctures! His reasoning is this: in the last two years, I've gotten severe bronchitis twice. During one episode ended up in the ER with an asthma attack. (IV steroids are amusing!) Also a case of chemical pneumonitis caused by aspirating pool water. (Yes, I am a severe klutz ;-) ). Add to this, I work in a hospital where I get exposed to all kids of exotic bacteria. I don't see my doc 'till the end of this month, and she's hard to get a hold of at times. Have any of you been told to do this? Just wondering. Jenn

I may be in the minority here, I would be willing to bet on it, but I believe that vaccines cause more harm than good. In fact, I firmly believe that they are what caused my son's asthma and a plethera of other health problems that he has. Luckily, I wised up and spared my younger son with not vaccinating him at all and he hasn't been sick since he has been born, over a year ago. I highly suggest that anyone thinking of ANY shots, do lots of research. One of the best sources for reading about side effects is the VAERS website, it is government run and lists all of the REPORTED reactions to vaccines. For 2002 alone, there are over 6,000 pages of reactions to vaccines. Many people also believe that vaccines damage the immune system, making us weaker. Really, do your research!

Sara

A question

I need to pick your collective brains. My non-medical husband has decided that I should get a pneumonia shot this year. Easy for him to say, it's my body that the needle punctures! His reasoning is this: in the last two years, I've gotten severe bronchitis twice. During one episode ended up in the ER with an asthma attack. (IV steroids are amusing!) Also a case of chemical pneumonitis caused by aspirating pool water. (Yes, I am a severe klutz ;-) ). Add to this, I work in a hospital where I get exposed to all kids of exotic bacteria. I don't see my doc 'till the end of this month, and she's hard to get a hold of at times. Have any of you been told to do this? Just wondering. Jenn

Whether we're in the minority or not, Sara, I agree with you wholeheartedly. I was in tears recently when a neighbor told me that at a 12 month "well baby" appointment her daughter had received MMR, DPT, Hib, Hep B, Polio and Varicella vaccination. This is 10 toxins that were injected into this child. This neighbor called me at 2:00 am when the child's temp reached 103 and she began having febrile seizures. I have to wonder how a physician, someone entrusted with the physical well being of our children, can calmly inject this level of toxins and claim that it does no harm.

If not the high levels of viral agents, then certainly the high levels of "inactive ingredients" in these vaccines needs to be questioned. I read a report a few months ago indicating that the combined level of preservatives found in the total of all these vaccines is more than double what the EPA has declared is a toxic dose for adults. While each vaccine meets an acceptable standard of injury, the combination of the sum total of all vaccines an infant/toddler is given at once is not studied.

While doing research concerning my own son's autism, and my daughter's asthma, I've come across many studies indicating the lowered levels of certain hormones and enzymes which break down toxins (such as those found in the preservatives of vaccinations). One wonders what effect the increasing numbers of required vaccinations will have on children of the future.

Sara

A question

Hi : I'd tell him to go suck a egg. If you decide not to do it by all means don't. If i had to vote for him or you in doing it. I'd vote you. Reason being vaccines are DANGEROUS if not properly tested. Vaccines are not proven to do what they say they do. Theres more against then for in the data, of why not to. Even after exhaustive testing they are still dangerous, unproven and foreign to your body! All reasons for not taking them.

Walt

Hi!

I have had the pneumonia shot before 3 or 4 years ago and it helped

a great deal. I think you only have to get it every 2 years. Not

positive on that though. Last year and the year before I didn't get

the shot and I got bronchitis 4-5 times during the winter seasons of

each year. I am a teacher and work with kids. They like to share

their germs (although I tell them they don't have to share

everything). So, this year, I am definately getting it.

> I need to pick your collective brains. My non-medical husband has

> decided that I should get a pneumonia shot this year. Easy for

him

> to say, it's my body that the needle punctures! His reasoning is

> this: in the last two years, I've gotten severe bronchitis twice.

> During one episode ended up in the ER with an asthma attack. (IV

> steroids are amusing!) Also a case of chemical pneumonitis caused

by

> aspirating pool water. (Yes, I am a severe klutz ;-) ). Add to

this,

> I work in a hospital where I get exposed to all kids of exotic

> bacteria. I don't see my doc 'till the end of this month, and

she's

> hard to get a hold of at times. Have any of you been told to do

> this? Just wondering. Jenn

---It's been shown that simply washing your hands repeatedly throughout the

day, and not touching your face with your hands, has a dramatic impact on

preventing illness. IMO this is a much better way of staying healthy than

injecting toxins which have been proven to be harmful into your body.

Hi!

him

by

this,

she's

---It's been shown that simply washing your hands repeatedly throughout the

day, and not touching your face with your hands, has a dramatic impact on

preventing illness. IMO this is a much better way of staying healthy than

injecting toxins which have been proven to be harmful into your body.

Hi!

him

by

this,

she's

• 4 years later...
Guest guest

I have a question that i should know the answer too but am not sure. Can you have hep and your liver enzymes be normal? I called an old friend to have her get checked because I think I could have gotten it while her and i were getting tattoos. She just had a ton of lab work done and everything looked good. Will this mean she does not have hep c? Thank you D

Be a better friend, newshound, and know-it-all with Yahoo! Mobile. Try it now.

Guest guest

I had blood work done every 6 month's from 7/91 until my liver enzieme's came back very high in 97 and the I had the hep-c test and was positive. As of feb this year I'am doing ok.did tx in 2001.I hope everyone is doing ok HUG'S moosuzie wrote: You can have normal LFTs & still be HCV+, it just means your liver is functioning normally right now. The only way to know if you have HCV is to be tested for it. Tell her to ask her doctor to

run a hep screen, that'll tell her if she's ever been exposed to any kind of hep. SuZie Doyle <a_doyle07> wrote: I have a question that i should know the answer too but am not sure. Can you have hep and your liver enzymes be normal? I called an old friend to have her get checked because I think I could have gotten it while her and i were getting tattoos. She just had a ton of lab work done and everything looked good. Will this mean she does not have hep c? Thank you D Be a better friend, newshound, and know-it-all with Yahoo! Mobile. Try it now. Next time I'm coming back as a cat LINDA

Be a better friend, newshound, and know-it-all with Yahoo! Mobile. Try it now.

Guest guest

I

had normal liver enzymes for about 10 years before they whacked out. We

checked them every 6 months because I was on Lipitor. Based on my risk

factors, I’ve had hep since late 70’s, early 80’s & wasn’t

diagnosed till 2003. Tell her to get tested specifically for hep c, if

they didn’t.

a question

I have a question that i should know the answer

too but am not sure. Can you have hep and your liver enzymes be normal? I

called an old friend to have her get checked because I think I could have

gotten it while her and i were getting tattoos. She just had a ton of lab

work done and everything looked good. Will this mean she does not have hep c?

Thank you

D

Guest guest

Hi How are you doing? I had the MRI/MRA and everything looked good. BUt still no relief. They tried to give me imatrax but it has interactions with zoloft and the phermacist told me to take it anyways. I told her no beacuse thats the last thing that I needed was to have other problems with my health. Other than all that things are good here. Tring to keep my head up and stay strong. It gets hard at times when I spend so much time alone with nothing to do. D" B." wrote:

D. ~~ Although I have had Hep C for 16 years, with stage 1/grade 2 liver biopsy results, I have never had elevated liver enzymes. In fact, mine tend to run on the low side. I have heard of others on the board here from time to time who say theirs have always been normal. How are that headache? Any relief? Doyle <a_doyle07> wrote: I have a question that i should know the answer too but am not sure. Can you have hep and your liver enzymes be normal? I called an old friend to have her get checked because I think I could have gotten it while her and i were getting tattoos. She just had a ton of lab work done and everything looked good. Will this mean she does not have hep c? Thank you D . Be a better friend, newshound, and know-it-all with Yahoo! Mobile. Try it

now.

Never miss a thing. Make Yahoo your homepage.