RemedySpot.com

Re: hyperthyroidism

Rate this topic

Guest guest

Guest guest

Have two people who quit their Thyroid medication after Rife

Treatment. Both individuals experience an accelerated heart rate

while continueing medication after treatment. One had symptoms

return after about 3-4 weeks and returned for a second treatment.

#Hypothyroidism is a condition in which the body lacks sufficient

thyroid hormone. Since the main purpose of thyroid hormone is to " run

the body's metabolism " , it is understandable that people with this

condition will have symptoms associated with a slow metabolism. Over

five million Americans have this common medical condition. In fact,

as many as ten percent of women may have some degree of thyroid

hormone deficiency. Hypothyroidism is more common than you would

believe...and, millions of people are currently hypothyroid and don't

know it!

#Symptoms of Hypothyroidism

#Fatigue

#Weakness

#Weight gain or increased difficulty losing weight

#Coarse, dry hair

#Dry, rough pale skin

#Hair loss

#Cold intolerance (can't tolerate the cold like those around you)

#Muscle cramps and frequent muscle aches

#Constipation

#Depression

#Irritability

#Memory loss

#Abnormal menstrual cycles

#Decreased libido

#There are several other rare causes of hypothyroidism, one of them

being a completely " normal " thyroid gland which is not making enough

hormone because of a problem in the pituitary gland. If the pituitary

does not produce enough Thyroid Stimulating Hormone (TSH) then the

thyroid simply does not have the " signal " to make hormone, so it

doesn't.

duty 75

Dwell 180

Pulse 1 60

200 120 35 160 80

duty 20

• 4 years later...

Good to hear from you, Crystal, I'm so sorry about

your Mom still having problems, though..

Well wishes to her!

Lots in Google, if you haven't seen it..

http://www.google.com/search?hl=en & q=hyperthyroid+with+hep+c+treatment & btnG=Google+Search & aq=f & oq=

Hugs to you both,

Sheena

hi again everyone,

Did anyone else here get diagnosed as hyperthyroid after treatment? My mom has recently been diagnosed as being hyperthyroid and her hep c dr. told her to go back to her GP. Her GP is talking about Graves Disease and even mentioned Parkinsons Disease and they want to start her on a beta blocker. She is 4 weeks off the injections and 3 weeks off the pills. I am just wondering, is this something that is common post treatment and could it possibly resolve on its own once the meds get out of her system?

Before treatment she was actually a bit hypothyroid and there is no family history of Parkinsons.

Thanx so much for any help/advice!

~heidi~

p.s. the rest of her blood work is looking good. Platelets and WBC up..

hi hon,

While I dont have any thyroid issues or so my docs says which I disagree with her,, many many ppl DO end up with issues from the tx with their thyroid.. so make sure she follows through with her doc so that they can control this, fix it or whatever,, but it will be ok,,

so other than this , how is she doing? I hope she is proud of herself and proud of you because you did tx as a team and you did good, both of you!!!

hugsJackie

Subject: hyperthyroidismTo: Hepatitis_C_Central Date: Sunday, August 31, 2008, 5:41 PM

hi again everyone,

Did anyone else here get diagnosed as hyperthyroid after treatment? My mom has recently been diagnosed as being hyperthyroid and her hep c dr. told her to go back to her GP. Her GP is talking about Graves Disease and even mentioned Parkinsons Disease and they want to start her on a beta blocker. She is 4 weeks off the injections and 3 weeks off the pills. I am just wondering, is this something that is common post treatment and could it possibly resolve on its own once the meds get out of her system?

Before treatment she was actually a bit hypothyroid and there is no family history of Parkinsons.

~heidi~

Thanx so much for the replies guys.. Mom is doing OK. She is still feeling really weak and kind of crappy but much better than while on treatment.. It is slowly getting better and she seems to be slowly getting her strength back.

Sent: Sunday, August 31, 2008 10:49 PM

To: Hepatitis_C_Central

Subject: Re: hyperthyroidism

hi hon,

While I dont have any thyroid issues or so my docs says which I disagree with her,, many many ppl DO end up with issues from the tx with their thyroid.. so make sure she follows through with her doc so that they can control this, fix it or whatever,, but it will be ok,,

so other than this , how is she doing? I hope she is proud of herself and proud of you because you did tx as a team and you did good, both of you!!!

hugsJackie

From: CrystalsAndCandles <CrystalsAndCandlesComcast (DOT) net>Subject: hyperthyroidismTo: Hepatitis_C_Central Date: Sunday, August 31, 2008, 5:41 PM

hi again everyone,

~heidi~

Sweety,

Give your Mom my best. Tell her to keep drinking her water. It will

help flush out the toxins. With time she will feel better and better.

Hugs to both of you.

Love

Janet

"There are souls in this world that have the gift of finding joy everywhere and of leaving it behind them when they go"

Frederick Faber

From: CrystalsAndCandles <CrystalsAndCandles@ Comcast.net>Subject: [Hepatitis_C_ Central] hyperthyroidismTo: Hepatitis_C_ Central@yahoogro ups.comDate: Sunday, August 31, 2008, 5:41 PM

hi again everyone,

~heidi~

well hugs to you both,, you did a great job!Jackie

From: CrystalsAndCandles <CrystalsAndCandles@ Comcast.net>Subject: [Hepatitis_C_ Central] hyperthyroidismTo: Hepatitis_C_ Central@yahoogro ups.comDate: Sunday, August 31, 2008, 5:41 PM

hi again everyone,

~heidi~