RemedySpot.com

Hi All

Rate this topic

Guest guest

Guest guest

Dear Ann

I just wanted you to know that you are not alone with the whole depression thing.

I have noticed that it tends to raise its ugly head just when I feel like things are under control.

I just keep on telling myself that tomorrow couldn't be any worse that today - it works for me!

Thinking of you.

Love,

Libby :-)

Sorry i havent been around just been a real low time here.First I got ill and missed the lunch/dinner and bowling. Since then I have been fighting with depression. I have emmerged now and am returning to the land of the living. Boy have I missed so much.

I had an other band fill 3ml on monday and have lost 3kg since.So not all bad news :)How are you all doing?Hugs Ann K

• 1 year later...
Guest guest

We have some very talented members - friends here in group. They have worked hard and shared their excellent talent and skills with us. It give us hope - support - courage - a special bond. We have permanent files a record of it in group for members to read and listen to and refer back to when a little extra boost is needed by them. The files are very easy to find and access by going to our home page and group site - http://health.groups.yahoo.com/group/HepatitisCSupportGroupForDummies/ - the members large group selection

and option box is on the left hand side of the page just click on it and your choices to view. We also offer much more and for members to check out at our home site and for members to participate and add theirs. If anyone needs any help using or maneuvering around group - options - selections - group problems - suggestions please let us know with 1 handy mod mgmt emails address below to reach all mods. We have a very large experienced mgmt staff with online group mgmt and support for many years. One of us will be online or soon to help you. Both male and female we have

experienced all the stages of HCV/Liver Disease - transplants - tx's and if any member needs 1 on 1 info or support our experiences we are here for our members also in private personal emails. HepatitisCSupportGroupForDummies-owner Thanks. All The Best. Deb and The Gang LilDelta's Poems HCV Poetry Bonny's Poems Del's original music for all to enjoy Del's Poems

• 6 months later...

Sharon,

That's awesome, I think working even part time is so helpful..

It's so good to see you back, though, you've been missed..

Sheena

Hi all,

Sorry to be absent, I've gone back to work and am being kept pretty busy. Shopped 3 hours with a client one day and then went for meds the next morning for another and then shopping the whole afternoon again for yet another client. I am shopped out, for sure. I am trying to keep my hours at around 20 a week, I'm a old lady and don't want to work very hard. THe extra money is nice tho and I don't have so much time on my hands this way.

Good luck to those in treatment and a special prayer goes out to Rick and . Hope things work out for them. They've had a battle.

Thanks also for the kind greetings for a wayward poster. lol

Sharon in NW Washington

Knitting is...time and love made tangible. Alison Hyde__________________________________________________