RemedySpot.com

Liz

Rate this topic

Guest guest

• 2 months later...
  • 3 years later...
Guest guest

It's either early congestive heart failure or ascites from end stage liver disease .

Re: Re: Liz

What caused it? Glad to hear it's some better!

OK I'm still trying to deal with the hcv virus and now there's these others!! Should everyone be tested for these other viruses? I guess that goes on my list for the dr. Another question. Kombucha tea. Never heard of it. Did google it. Is there a better brand. The filtered water and grapefruit juice is getting a little old. Been trying some teas but haven't found one. And the Stevia.. Turned my tea green and bitter. Think I tried to much but can't get myself to try it again for a while. I miss my sweet tea. I have just started on the ALA and selenium.Milk thistle I was already taking. Am exploring those words "medically neccessay" which the insurance company keeps throwing at me.Everyone enjoy their dayDebbie

Guest guest

Neither are lovely, I wish you much better days..

OK I'm still trying to deal with the hcv virus and now there's these others!! Should everyone be tested for these other viruses? I guess that goes on my list for the dr. Another question. Kombucha tea. Never heard of it. Did google it. Is there a better brand. The filtered water and grapefruit juice is getting a little old. Been trying some teas but haven't found one. And the Stevia.. Turned my tea green and bitter. Think I tried to much but can't get myself to try it again for a while. I miss my sweet tea. I have just started on the ALA and selenium.Milk thistle I was already taking. Am exploring those words "medically neccessay" which the insurance company keeps throwing at me.Everyone enjoy their dayDebbie

Guest guest

Well I am gonna do all in my power to make sure of that lmao I figure if I keep busy I won't have time to think on it much hahaout of sight out of mind kinda

Neither are lovely, I wish you much better days..

Guest guest

{{{{HUGS}}}} Devastating news isn't it. I cried like a baby for days

after I was told I was ESLD with edema and ascites. Are you on the

liver transplant list?

> OK I'm still trying to deal with

the hcv virus and now there's these

> others!! Should everyone be tested

for these other viruses? I guess

> that goes on my list for the dr.

Another question. Kombucha tea.

> Never heard of it. Did google it.

Is there a better brand. The

> filtered water and grapefruit juice

is getting a little old. Been

> trying some teas but haven't found

one. And the Stevia.. Turned my

> tea green and bitter. Think I tried

to much but can't get myself to

> try it again for a while. I miss my

sweet tea. I have just started on

> the ALA and selenium.Milk thistle I

was already taking. Am exploring

> those words " medically neccessay "

which the insurance company keeps

> throwing at me.

> Everyone enjoy their day

> Debbie

>

Guest guest

I’ve also been having swelling in my

feet. It does go away overnight while my feet are up. When I saw my

neurologist the other day about my peripheral neuropathy, he mentioned liver

problems or heart problems. Since I am on Prednisone for my RA, he said it

could be that too. Who the hell knows???

I get bloodwork done tomorrow (4 months

post tx) so I guess that will show if there are any liver issues. I can’t

imagine that’s it since I was undetectable straight through tx from week

4. I got a clean bill of health twice last year from my cardiologist, but

he’ll be my next stop.

What are you doing to determine the

cause? Are you going to see a cardiologist to rule out heart issues?

Dorothy

From: Hepatitis_C_Central [mailto:Hepatitis_C_Central ] On Behalf Of elizabethnv1

Sent: Wednesday, June 18, 2008

11:23 PM

To: Hepatitis_C_Central

Subject: Re:

Re: Liz

It's either early congestive heart failure or ascites from

end stage liver disease .

Re:

What caused it? Glad to

hear it's some better!

Guest guest

Liz, you need to take care of yourself, you know we

can't sweep our problems under the rug for long..

Guest guest

Liz

Sorry to hear the news. You do what you gotta do and take care of

yourself. We all care about you

Debbie

>

>

> OK I'm still trying to deal with the hcv virus and now there's

these

> others!! Should everyone be tested for these other viruses? I guess

> that goes on my list for the dr. Another question. Kombucha tea.

> Never heard of it. Did google it. Is there a better brand. The

> filtered water and grapefruit juice is getting a little old. Been

> trying some teas but haven't found one. And the Stevia.. Turned my

> tea green and bitter. Think I tried to much but can't get myself to

> try it again for a while. I miss my sweet tea. I have just started

on

> the ALA and selenium.Milk thistle I was already taking. Am

exploring

> those words " medically neccessay " which the insurance company keeps

> throwing at me.

> Everyone enjoy their day

> Debbie

>

Guest guest

Nope , I have decided I am gonna pass on the tp . Besides I think the edema is cardiac related

{{{{HUGS}}}} Devastating news isn't it. I cried like a baby for days after I was told I was ESLD with edema and ascites. Are you on the liver transplant list? > OK I'm still trying to deal with the hcv virus and now there's these > others!! Should everyone be tested for these other viruses? I guess > that goes on my list for the dr. Another question. Kombucha tea. > Never heard of it. Did google it. Is there a better brand. The > filtered water and grapefruit juice is getting a little old. Been > trying some teas but haven't found one. And the Stevia.. Turned my > tea green and bitter. Think I tried to much but can't get myself to > try it again for a while. I miss my sweet tea. I have just started on > the ALA and selenium.Milk thistle I was already taking. Am exploring > those words "medically neccessay" which the insurance company keeps > throwing at me.> Everyone enjoy their day> Debbie>

Guest guest

Even when I wake up my legs and feet were real swollen , but today the swelling is gone lol The lasix works like a charm . And it's probably related to my heart problems but you never know .

What caused it? Glad to hear it's some better!

Guest guest

I know but my hepatologist is in China right now , so in the mean time when do I have the time to see my cardiologist ? I just don't have any time any more

Liz, you need to take care of yourself, you know we

can't sweep our problems under the rug for long..

Guest guest

Thank you Debbie

LizSorry to hear the news. You do what you gotta do and take care of yourself. We all care about youDebbie> > > OK I'm still trying to deal with the hcv virus and now there's these > others!! Should everyone be tested for these other viruses? I guess > that goes on my list for the dr. Another question. Kombucha tea. > Never heard of it. Did google it. Is there a better brand. The > filtered water and grapefruit juice is getting a little old. Been > trying some teas but haven't found one. And the Stevia.. Turned my > tea green and bitter. Think I tried to much but can't get myself to > try it again for a while. I miss my sweet tea. I have just started on > the ALA and selenium.Milk thistle I was already taking. Am exploring > those words "medically neccessay" which the insurance company keeps > throwing at me.> Everyone enjoy their day> Debbie>

Guest guest

Doctors NEVER seem to be around when you really need them!

Guest guest

I woke up today with legs and feet that were normal , I was sooo happy . The lasix worked like a charm .

Doctors NEVER seem to be around when you really need them!

Guest guest

I know it is good, just need to sure stay close to a bathroom,

I'm sure it was exactly what you needed, I take a milder one..

Guest guest

Do you also have to take potassium with it ? Mine are so big that they make me kinda puke

I know it is good, just need to sure stay close to a bathroom,

I'm sure it was exactly what you needed, I take a milder one..

Guest guest

Nope, Hydrochlorathiazide is nothing like Lasix..

Be glad you don't have to take the liquid Potassium, my

mother-in-law had that with her Lasix, talk about nasty..

• 1 month later...
Guest guest

Hey Liz,

Been meaning to call you, but haven't had a second to breathe. I've

been here for a bridge tournament and have been playing everyday till

quite late in the evening.

Wish i could move here, for some reason I have been feeling a whole

letter better and less tired. Planning on renting a house here for 2

months this winter so will keep you posted on that.

Hope all is well.

-Sondra

>

> Call me if you have any problems in town . I have lived

here in Vegas since 2001. Your iron levels probably would have gone up

either way due to the hepatitis c .Please call me I have the hook ups

with the good doc's lol

> Got a call from my nurse.. ??

>

>

> Some strange stuff is going on with my bloods.

>

> My hemoglobin has dropped below 100 but my iron levels are

> concerningly high. I do not take any vitamin supplements and I don't

> think I eat iron rich foods. (eggs, cheese, bread, salad - no

> spinach, chicken)

>

> Has any else experienced high iron levels while on treatment? What

> could be the cause?

>

> I leave for Vegas tomorrow morning, I have been instructed to take 4

> riba pills one day and 5 the next while I am away and to stay away

> from any iron rich foods.

>

> I have travel insurance if I get sick in Vegas, so thinking ahead..any

> good doctors/hospital to suggest I go to in case I fall ill? LOL

>

Guest guest

I look forward to getting to know you this winter if you do find a place here . Vegas in winter is awesome ! Hope your tournament is going good ? I am headed out till Monday so take care hun .

Got a call from my nurse.. ??> > > Some strange stuff is going on with my bloods.> > My hemoglobin has dropped below 100 but my iron levels are> concerningly high. I do not take any vitamin supplements and I don't> think I eat iron rich foods. (eggs, cheese, bread, salad - no> spinach, chicken)> > Has any else experienced high iron levels while on treatment? What> could be the cause?> > I leave for Vegas tomorrow morning, I have been instructed to take 4> riba pills one day and 5 the next while I am away and to stay away> from any iron rich foods. > > I have travel insurance if I get sick in Vegas, so thinking ahead..any> good doctors/hospital to suggest I go to in case I fall ill? LOL>

• 3 weeks later...

Thanks honey

[Hepatitis_C_ Central] Vertex questionTo: Hepatitis_C_ Central@yahoogro ups.comDate: Monday, August 11, 2008, 3:48 PM

Is it known if you will be allowed to treat with Vertex if you have a decompensated liver.Thank youDebbie

Many Hugs, sister..

From: Debbie <debbiel@verizonmail .com>Subject: [Hepatitis_C_ Central] Vertex questionTo: Hepatitis_C_ Central@yahoogro ups.comDate: Monday, August 11, 2008, 3:48 PM

Is it known if you will be allowed to treat with Vertex if you have a decompensated liver.Thank youDebbie

• 3 weeks later...

I'm thinking/ praying all my waking hours. In my dreams all is good.

Everyone, feel better -BE WELL

I look for you to be here but get better for yourself and maybe alittle

for us

Love