RemedySpot.com

Re: SORRY

Rate this topic

Guest guest

Guest guest

I am so sorry that on top of everything you feel scared. My husband is going through something similar and he can't seem to cope unless I am with him. I hope the time speeds by for you. I will keep you in my thoughts.

Judy

Sorry

Sorry I haven't been replying the last few days. I have finals coming up and that keeps me stressed pretty good. The holiday didn't help either, but at least it's over now. I will be here pretty regularly starting Friday though. My hubby is going out of town for 9 days. When he's gone, I go downhill really fast! I can't sleep, eat, or do much else. I think it's because everything that has happened to me happened when I was alone. Again, sorry for not keeping up and I promise to try harder.

Know someone who could profit from our list? Send our direct sign-up URL: http://www.onelist.com/subscribe.cgi/chronic_pain or write us at: chronic_pain-listowneronelistManage your subscription with several special email addresses:chronic_pain-owneronelist - Sends email to the list owners chronic_pain-subscribeonelist - Subscribe to the list through email chronic_pain-unsubscribeonelist - Unsubscribe from the list chronic_pain-normalonelist - Switch your subscription to normal chronic_pain-digestonelist - Switch your subscription to digest

Guest guest

Thanks, I sure do appreciate it. Was wondering if everyone (anyone) was interested in having an online chat sometime this weekend? I'll set it up and tell everyone where to go. Let me know, I will probably need the kindness. :)

I am so sorry that on top of everything you feel scared. My husband is going through something similar and he can't seem to cope unless I am with him. I hope the time speeds by for you. I will keep you in my thoughts.

Judy

Guest guest

I'd be interested in participating, depending on the time.

Amy WPortland, ORackwb@...http://chanaleh.homestead.com--------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------Imagination rules the world - NapoleonOur imagination flies; we are its shadow on the earth - NabakovImagination is more important than knowledge - EinsteinMom, no one can say you're not imaginative - my daughter

Re: Sorry

Thanks, I sure do appreciate it. Was wondering if everyone (anyone) was interested in having an online chat sometime this weekend? I'll set it up and tell everyone where to go. Let me know, I will probably need the kindness. :)

Guest guest

Amy WPortland, ORackwb@...http://chanaleh.homestead.com--------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------Imagination rules the world - NapoleonOur imagination flies; we are its shadow on the earth - NabakovImagination is more important than knowledge - EinsteinMom, no one can say you're not imaginative - my daughter

Re: Sorry

Guest guest

If it's ok with you guys, we'll meet at HearMe. If you have a microphone, then you can use it, otherwise there is a place to type in chat. Goto www.hearme.com and download the software. I was thinking of Friday evening/night. Please email me and let me know what time is good for everyone. I would like as many people as possible to be there. I'll sent more instructions later.

Guest guest

Wish I could say some magic words here, but there aren't many. It

may be just as well that you have exams you have to focus on. Who sleeps &

eats with finals anyway? I think you need to remind yourself that this is

just a brief absence for your husband, and that you are OK and just focus

on the aggravation of finals.

Good luck!

Ken

At 07:27 AM 5/30/00 -0700, Karnosh, wisely said:

>Sorry I haven't been replying the last few days. I have finals coming up

>and that keeps me stressed pretty good. The holiday didn't help either,

>but at least it's over now. I will be here pretty regularly starting

>Friday though. My hubby is going out of town for 9 days. When he's gone,

>I go downhill really fast! I can't sleep, eat, or do much else. I think

>it's because everything that has happened to me happened when I was

>alone. Again, sorry for not keeping up and I promise to try harder.

>

>

>

>

>

>----------

>Know someone who could profit from our list? Send our direct sign-up

>URL:

><http://www.onelist.com/subscribe.cgi/chronic_pain>http://www.onelist.com/subsc\

ribe.cgi/chronic_pain

>or write us at: chronic_pain-listowneronelist

>Manage your subscription with several special email addresses:

>chronic_pain-owneronelist - Sends email to the list owners

>chronic_pain-subscribeonelist - Subscribe to the list through email

>chronic_pain-unsubscribeonelist - Unsubscribe from the list

>chronic_pain-normalonelist - Switch your subscription to normal

>chronic_pain-digestonelist - Switch your subscription to digest

>

>

>

| Turbin | mailto:kturbin@... |

* Page me online through ICQ: http://www.mirabilis.com/17198172

Tel. (702) 312- 6888 | Fax | GetICQ http://www.icq.com/

• 8 years later...
Guest guest

THAT was hillarious Sharon,, dont you appologize!!!!JackieSubject: SORRYTo: "Hepatitis_C_Central" <Hepatitis_C_Central >Date: Friday, June 6, 2008, 12:29 PM

I just sent a bad joke this way without intending to. I apologize, I'm sure some of you will be offended and it was, I promise unintended.

Sharon in NW Washington

Knitting is...time and love made tangible. Alison Hyde

Guest guest

Girl we all laughed out loud!!!!!!!! Love Janetanne wrote: Ah Sharon, don't sweat it. Some of us laughed out loud! Luv anne You don't have to be handicapped to be different.Everybody's

different!Kim Peek SORRY I just sent a bad joke this way without intending to. I apologize, I'm sure some of you will be offended and it was, I promise unintended. Sharon in NW Washington Knitting is...time and love made tangible. Alison Hyde "There are souls in this world that have the gift of finding joy everywhere and of leaving it behind them when they go" Frederick Faber