RemedySpot.com

Re: T P

Rate this topic

Guest guest

Jeff ~~ Wow...any one of those things would be great in and of itself...but all together, I'd say it's good to be you! Congratulations on all accounts and for your continued health. JEFF wrote: Hello all,Well to day is a very good day in my life, its my 2nd. year post transplant date and doing very good. I have to have a bisopy on Firday just to check out my liver to make sure it's still there, Treament is going very well got to do 72 weeks now instead of the 60 and this coming Firday will be my 61 st shot. Plus this coming Monday ((1-14-2008)) i will turn the big 50 so every thing in my life is going very smoothly. I am so glad i found this sight. Thank you for every thing you all have done for me. ((hug's to you all)) .JeffroosterP/S I have been clear since week 12 so thing are going GREAT . "" HAPPY NEW YEARS ""

Be a better friend, newshound, and know-it-all with Yahoo! Mobile. Try it now.

Dragon Slayer's " B." wrote: Jeff ~~ Wow...any one of those things would be great in and of itself...but all together, I'd say it's good to be

you! Congratulations on all accounts and for your continued health. JEFF <jeffreyruse> wrote: Hello all,Well to day is a very good day in my life, its my 2nd. year post transplant date and doing very good. I have to have a bisopy on Firday just to check out my liver to make sure it's still there, Treament is going very well got to do 72 weeks now instead of the 60 and this coming Firday will be my 61 st shot. Plus this coming Monday ((1-14-2008)) i will turn the big 50 so every thing in my life is going very smoothly. I am so glad i found this sight. Thank you for every thing

you all have done for me. ((hug's to you all)) .JeffroosterP/S I have been clear since week 12 so thing are going GREAT . "" HAPPY NEW YEARS "" Be a better friend, newshound, and know-it-all with Yahoo! Mobile. Try it now. LINDA

Never miss a thing. Make Yahoo your homepage.

Hey Jeff....

Congratulations buddy! I'm happy for you and your family...

Keep it up, and don't look back!!!

Del

-- linda tippett wrote:

> Dragon Slayer's

>

> " B. " wrote: Jeff ~~

>

> Wow...any one of those things would be great in and of

> itself...but all together, I'd say it's good to be you!

>

> Congratulations on all accounts and for your continued health.

>

>

>

> JEFF wrote:

> Hello all,

> Well to day is a very good day in my life, its my 2nd. year post

> transplant date and doing very good. I have to have a bisopy on

> Firday

> just to check out my liver to make sure it's still there,

> Treament is

> going very well got to do 72 weeks now instead of the 60 and this

>

> coming Firday will be my 61 st shot. Plus this coming Monday

> ((1-14-

> 2008)) i will turn the big 50 so every thing in my life is going

> very

> smoothly. I am so glad i found this sight. Thank you for every

> thing

> you all have done for me. ((hug's to you all)) .

> Jeff

> rooster

>

> P/S I have been clear since week 12 so thing are going GREAT .

>

> " " HAPPY NEW YEARS " "

>

>

>

>

>

> ---------------------------------

> Be a better friend, newshound, and know-it-all with Yahoo!

> Mobile. Try it now.

>

>

>

>

> LINDA

>

>

> ---------------------------------

> Never miss a thing. Make Yahoo your homepage.

________________________________________________________________________________\

____

Be a better friend, newshound, and

know-it-all with Yahoo! Mobile. Try it now.

http://mobile.yahoo.com/;_ylt=Ahu06i62sR8HDtDypao8Wcj9tAcJ

Hey Jeff thanks for sharing joy Deliman wrote: Hey Jeff.... Congratulations buddy! I'm happy for you and your family... Keep it up, and don't look back!!! Del -- linda tippett <lndtippett> wrote: > Dragon Slayer's > > " B." <bestofmarys57> wrote: Jeff ~~ > > Wow...any one of those things would be great in and of

> itself...but all together, I'd say it's good to be you! > > Congratulations on all accounts and for your continued health. > > > > JEFF <jeffreyruse> wrote: > Hello all, > Well to day is a very good day in my life, its my 2nd. year post > transplant date and doing very good. I have to have a bisopy on > Firday > just to check out my liver to make sure it's still there, > Treament is > going very well got to do 72 weeks now instead of the 60 and this > > coming Firday will be my 61 st shot. Plus this coming Monday > ((1-14- > 2008)) i will turn the big 50 so every thing in my life is going > very > smoothly. I am so glad i found this sight. Thank you for every > thing > you all have done for me. ((hug's to you all)) . >

Jeff > rooster > > P/S I have been clear since week 12 so thing are going GREAT . > > "" HAPPY NEW YEARS "" > > > > > > --------------------------------- > Be a better friend, newshound, and know-it-all with Yahoo! > Mobile. Try it now. > > > > > LINDA > > > --------------------------------- > Never miss a thing. Make Yahoo your homepage. __________________________________________________________ Be a better friend, newshound, and know-it-all with Yahoo! Mobile. Try it now. http://mobile.yahoo.com/;_ylt=Ahu06i62sR8HDtDypao8Wcj9tAcJ

Looking for last minute shopping deals? Find them fast with Yahoo! Search.

Jeff,

Happy Birthday and Happy Birthday again Monday! I’m so happy that things

are going so well for you even if they did extend your tx. You’re a

survivor and you have kicked the dragon’s ass! We’re all happy for

you!

Love

& Hugs,

T P

Hello all,

Well to day is a very good day in my life, its my 2nd. year post

transplant date and doing very good. I have to have a bisopy on Firday

just to check out my liver to make sure it's still there, Treament is

going very well got to do 72 weeks now instead of the 60 and this

coming Firday will be my 61 st shot. Plus this coming Monday ((1-14-

2008)) i will turn the big 50 so every thing in my life is going very

smoothly. I am so glad i found this sight. Thank you for every thing

you all have done for me. ((hug's to you all)) .

Jeff

rooster

P/S I have been clear since week 12 so thing are going GREAT .

" " HAPPY NEW YEARS " "

Jeff I am glad to hear that things are looking up for you. 12 more weeks sounds so lomg but you are almost there. Good luck. Happy Birthday! D JEFF wrote: Hello all,Well to day is a very good day in my life, its my 2nd. year post transplant date and doing very good. I have to have a bisopy on Firday just to check out my liver to make sure it's still there, Treament is going very well got to do 72 weeks now instead of the 60 and this coming Firday will be my 61 st

shot. Plus this coming Monday ((1-14-2008)) i will turn the big 50 so every thing in my life is going very smoothly. I am so glad i found this sight. Thank you for every thing you all have done for me. ((hug's to you all)) .JeffroosterP/S I have been clear since week 12 so thing are going GREAT . "" HAPPY NEW YEARS ""

Be a better friend, newshound, and know-it-all with Yahoo! Mobile. Try it now.

Ditto..Ditto..Hugs, Pat

Re: T P

Hey Jeff....Congratulations buddy! I'm happy for you and your family...Keep it up, and don't look back!!!Del-- linda tippett <lndtippett> wrote:> Dragon Slayer's > > " B." <bestofmarys57> wrote: Jeff ~~> > Wow...any one of those things would be great in and of> itself...but all together, I'd say it's good to be you!> > Congratulations on all accounts and for your continued health.> > > > JEFF <jeffreyruse> wrote:> Hello all,> Well to day is a very good day in my life, its my 2nd. year post > transplant date and doing very good. I have to have a bisopy on> Firday > just to check out my liver to make sure it's still there,> Treament is > going very well got to do 72 weeks now instead of the 60 and this> > coming Firday will be my 61 st shot. Plus this coming Monday> ((1-14-> 2008)) i will turn the big 50 so every thing in my life is going> very > smoothly. I am so glad i found this sight. Thank you for every> thing > you all have done for me. ((hug's to you all)) .> Jeff> rooster> > P/S I have been clear since week 12 so thing are going GREAT . > > "" HAPPY NEW YEARS "" > > > > > > ---------------------------------> Be a better friend, newshound, and know-it-all with Yahoo!> Mobile. Try it now. > > > > > LINDA> > > ---------------------------------> Never miss a thing. Make Yahoo your homepage.__________________________________________________________Be a better friend, newshound, and know-it-all with Yahoo! Mobile. Try it now. http://mobile.yahoo.com/;_ylt=Ahu06i62sR8HDtDypao8Wcj9tAcJ

No virus found in this incoming message.Checked by AVG Free Edition. Version: 7.5.516 / Virus Database: 269.17.13/1211 - Release Date: 1/6/2008 11:57 AM