RemedySpot.com

Re: Hospital

Rate this topic

Guest guest

Thank you for letting us know.I hope he is home for Christmas and doctors can help control those migraines somehow,take care. d.Canada

hospital

Hi everybody,

this is Kirk's wife ----- Kirk wanted me to tell you that he is in the hospital. He went to the emergency room Monday night and has been admitted. The family doctor is re-evaluating everything again. More tests, bloodwork etc. he still has his constant spiking headaches. Visit the Still's Disease Message Boardhttp://disc.server.com/Indices/148599.htmlThe materials and information contained in this message are not intended to replace the services of a trained health professional or to be a substitute for medical advice of physicians and/or other health care professionals. The International Still's Disease Foundation is not engaged in rendering medical or professional medical services. You should consult your physician on specific medical questions, particularly in matters requiring diagnosis or medical attention. The International Still's Disease Foundation makes no representations or warranties with respect to any treatment, action, application, medication or preparation by any person following the information offered or provided within this support form. ion by any person following the information offered or provided within this support form.

Hi :

Thank you very much for letting us know how Kirk is doing. Pass on to him our best wishes to get well soon. I hope they can fi9nd the cause of those nasty headaches as I know they are putting enormous stress on him and causing him much pain. Take care now! Love Y'all!

WE WILL WIN

Love Y'all

"NEVER FIGHT FAIR"

Dad and Mom

Bob & Carole

Panama City, FL

Please visit the International Stills Disease Foundation Inc. Web Site at

www.stillsdisease.org

Please Make Tax Deductible DONATIONS to the All Volunteer International Stills Disease Foundation Inc.,

1123 S. Kimbrel Ave.

Panama City, FL 32404

There is now a Third Political Party: The "VPA", Veterans Party of America.

Veterans= "Third Class Citizens"

Hi ,

Poor Kirk,I know he has been suffering alot lately with the headaches. Hopefully, he can get some help in the hospital. Give him our best.

Post your free ad now! Yahoo! Canada Personals

• 3 years later...

he went out of town when you had an appt scheduled??? whats with that?Jackie

Subject: HospitalTo: Hepatitis_C_Central Date: Wednesday, September 17, 2008, 2:09 PM

They're gonna transfuse me shortly- my blood counts suddenly dropped further than they ever had. The doc is still saying encephalopothy. I'm getting a consult with paliative care- they handle chronic illnesses. The hospital has a new program.We'll let them suggest a new shrink. The one I was going to see today went out of town.m

No, I didn't have an appointment; I wanted him to see me in the hospital.I'm still here. They're waiting on some labs, and the psych consult is scheduled for tomorrow. Also, the doc wants to see how I do without IV fluids. Will likely be home tomorrow and will post more thn.

Matchinsky

he went out of town when you had an appt scheduled??? whats with that?Jackie

Subject: HospitalTo: Hepatitis_C_Central

Date: Wednesday, September 17, 2008, 2:09 PM

They're gonna transfuse me shortly- my blood counts suddenly dropped further than they ever had. The doc is still saying encephalopothy. I'm getting a consult with paliative care- they handle chronic

illnesses. The hospital has a new program.We'll let them suggest a new shrink. The one I was going to see today went out of town.m

oh ok,, well please take care of yourself and let us know what you find out when you get home!Jackie

From: <mmatchinsky@ gmail.com>Subject: [Hepatitis_C_ Central] HospitalTo: Hepatitis_C_ Central@yahoogro ups.comDate: Wednesday, September 17, 2008, 2:09 PM

They're gonna transfuse me shortly- my blood counts suddenly dropped further than they ever had. The doc is still saying encephalopothy. I'm getting a consult with paliative care- they handle chronic illnesses. The hospital has a new program.We'll let them suggest a new shrink. The one I was going to see today went out of town.m