RemedySpot.com

Re: Work/

Rate this topic

Guest guest

..What day do you do your shot? are you off weekends?..

Work

Hi there all ,I hope all are well ? OK I have been feeling fine until yesterday ,I am so nauseated and badheadache I feel like I need to vomit but nothing comes out .I leftwork yesterday and I woke up this morning and I feel worse so no worktoday either ,I pretty scared I will lose my job ,I just cant get ittogether this week ,I was fine they all of a sudden I went downhill/I cant eat I only had a bowl of cereal yesterday and somecrackers ,and today only a boost drink ,I called my nurse she said totry some ginger ale and some broth ,I have to go to the store sometimetoday and get some of those things ,I am so so tired ,I just hope thisis the worst of it ,tomorrow will be my 3rd shot .Anyway just needsome help with this if anyone has any suggestions .Thanks AMANDA IN GA

Internal Virus Database is out-of-date.Checked by AVG Free Edition. Version: 7.5.516 / Virus Database: 269.17.13/1211 - Release Date: 1/6/2008 11:57 AM

I do my shot on Fridays ,I am lucky I don't have to work weekends ,but I am having a hard time going to work ,I am so nausea and tired ,I was feeling fine all last week ,but then I stared feeling worse day by day .Thank you too all who give here wisdom . [HepatitisCSupportG roupForDummies] Work Hi there all ,I hope all are well ? OK I have been feeling fine until yesterday ,I am so nauseated and badheadache I feel like I need to vomit but nothing comes out .I leftwork yesterday and I woke up this morning and I feel worse so no worktoday either ,I pretty scared I will lose my job ,I just cant get ittogether this week ,I was fine they all of a sudden I went downhill/I cant eat I only had a bowl of cereal yesterday and somecrackers ,and today only a boost drink ,I called my nurse she said totry some ginger ale and some broth ,I have to go to the store sometimetoday and get some of those things ,I am so so tired ,I just hope thisis the worst of it ,tomorrow

will be my 3rd shot .Anyway just needsome help with this if anyone has any suggestions .Thanks AMANDA IN GA Internal Virus Database is out-of-date.Checked by AVG Free Edition. Version: 7.5.516 / Virus Database: 269.17.13/1211 - Release Date: 1/6/2008 11:57 AM

Never miss a thing. Make Yahoo your homepage.

When

do you start feeling sick? I had to move my shots to Thursday after work

because mine didn’t start hitting me until Friday afternoon that way

& I’d be OK by Monday. Don’t think every week will be

like last week. Sometimes you just have a bad week. I know there’s

a stomach flu going around down here, too.

Re:

Work/

I do

my shot on Fridays ,I am lucky I don't have to work weekends ,but I am having a

hard time going to work ,I am so nausea and tired ,I was feeling fine all last

week ,but then I stared feeling worse day by day .Thank you too all who give

here wisdom

O my god, That how I feel all the time I get so tired that i don't what to anything . But I tell people out it they say It's in my mind Because I just found the Hepatitis C amanda ponder wrote: I do my shot on Fridays ,I am lucky I don't have to work weekends ,but I am having a hard time going to work ,I am so nausea and tired ,I was feeling fine all last week ,but then I stared feeling

worse day by day .Thank you too all who give here wisdom . [HepatitisCSupportG roupForDummies] Work Hi there all ,I hope all are well ? OK I have been feeling fine until yesterday ,I am so nauseated and badheadache I feel like I need to vomit but nothing comes out .I leftwork yesterday and I woke up this morning and I feel worse so no worktoday either ,I pretty scared I will lose my job ,I just cant get ittogether this week ,I was fine they all of a sudden I went downhill/I cant eat I only had a bowl of cereal yesterday and somecrackers ,and today only a boost drink ,I called my nurse she said totry some ginger ale and some broth ,I have to go to the store sometimetoday and get some of those things ,I am so so tired ,I just hope thisis the worst of it ,tomorrow will be my 3rd shot .Anyway just needsome help with this if anyone has any suggestions .Thanks

AMANDA IN GA Internal Virus Database is out-of-date.Checked by AVG Free Edition. Version: 7.5.516 / Virus Database: 269.17.13/1211 - Release Date: 1/6/2008 11:57 AM Never miss a thing. Make Yahoo your homepage.

Be a better friend, newshound, and know-it-all with Yahoo! Mobile. Try it now.

Fatigue

is usually if first & most major symptom of hcv. Sometimes the only

symptom for some.

Re:

Work/

O my god, That how I feel all the time I get so tired

that i don't what to anything . But I tell people out it they say It's in my

mind Because I just found the Hepatitis C

it was Wednesday when I stared feeling bad ,but last weekend I was fine after the shot no side affects all weekend ,until Wednesday go figure ,I go today for my first set of blood work .I think I am a little dehydrated Re: [HepatitisCSupportG roupForDummies] Work/ I do my shot on Fridays ,I am lucky I don't have to work weekends ,but I am having a hard time going to work ,I am so nausea and tired ,I was feeling fine all last week ,but then I stared feeling worse day by day .Thank you too all who give here wisdom

I'm going to college and work and plus have dance class. I didn't really was tried of that put I'm sleep and I sleep mybe 10 hour. or more Motley wrote: Fatigue is usually if first & most major symptom of hcv. Sometimes the only symptom for

some. -----Original Message-----From: HepatitisCSupportGroupForDummies [mailto:HepatitisCSupportGroupForDummies ] On Behalf Of tSent: Friday, January 18, 2008 7:24 AMTo: HepatitisCSupportGroupForDummies Subject: Re: Work/ O my god, That how I feel all the time I get so tired that i don't what to anything . But I tell people out it they say It's in my mind Because I just found the Hepatitis C

Looking for last minute shopping deals? Find them fast with Yahoo! Search.

What stage of treatment are you in? Im

curious that you are in dance class!, college and work! Don’t your bones

ache? I can’t even stand long enough to cook my family dinner without

getting a chair.

Kim

[mailto:HepatitisCSupportGroupForDummies ]

On Behalf Of t

Sent: Friday, January 18, 2008

8:25 AM

To: HepatitisCSupportGroupForDummies

Subject: RE:

Work/

I'm going to college and work and plus have dance class. I didn't really was

tried of that put I'm sleep and I sleep mybe 10 hour. or more

_._,___

I didn't start treatment , Put yes my bones ache like hell, Put I got to do what I got to do. I'm working on my BBA and Dancing put my mind away from the pain I thank. My doctor said I don't need the treatment because my HCV is not bad it seem it just started he say something like that put I do what the treatment I told him. And next week I will get the treatment to I'm so happy. Put I have to push myself to do the thing I what to do . Because these is not going to put me down at all. So wish me luck , What stage of treatment are you in? Im curious that you are in dance class!, college and work! Don’t your bones ache? I can’t even stand long enough to cook my family dinner without getting a chair. Kim From: HepatitisCSupportGroupForDummies [mailto:HepatitisCSupportGroupForDummies ] On Behalf Of tSent: Friday, January 18, 2008 8:25 AMTo: HepatitisCSupportGroupForDummies Subject: RE: Work/ I'm going to college and work and plus have dance class. I didn't really was tried of that put I'm sleep and I sleep mybe 10 hour. or more _._,___

Have you checked into FMLA, it may help protect your job while on TX Donnaamanda ponder wrote: I do my shot on Fridays ,I am lucky I don't have to work weekends ,but I am having a hard time going to work ,I am so nausea and tired ,I was feeling fine all last week ,but then I stared feeling worse day by day .Thank you too all who give here wisdom . [HepatitisCSupportG roupForDummies] Work Hi there all ,I hope all are well ? OK I have been feeling fine until yesterday ,I am so nauseated and badheadache I feel like I need to vomit but nothing comes out .I leftwork yesterday and I woke up this morning and I feel worse so no worktoday either ,I pretty scared I will lose my job ,I just cant get ittogether this week ,I was

fine they all of a sudden I went downhill/I cant eat I only had a bowl of cereal yesterday and somecrackers ,and today only a boost drink ,I called my nurse she said totry some ginger ale and some broth ,I have to go to the store sometimetoday and get some of those things ,I am so so tired ,I just hope thisis the worst of it ,tomorrow will be my 3rd shot .Anyway just needsome help with this if anyone has any suggestions .Thanks AMANDA IN GA Internal Virus Database is out-of-date.Checked by AVG Free Edition. Version: 7.5.516 / Virus Database: 269.17.13/1211 - Release Date: 1/6/2008 11:57 AM Never miss a thing. Make Yahoo your homepage.

--

My job is small just a couple of offices in the area and not that many

employees so i dont think they will have that

In HepatitisCSupportGroupForDummies , Donna Sikes

wrote:

>

> Have you checked into FMLA, it may help protect your job while on TX

>

> Donna

>

> amanda ponder wrote:

> I do my shot on Fridays ,I am lucky I don't have to work

weekends ,but I am having a hard time going to work ,I am so nausea

and tired ,I was feeling fine all last week ,but then I stared feeling

worse day by day .Thank you too all who give here wisdom .

>

> [HepatitisCSupportG roupForDummies] Work

>

>

> Hi there all ,I hope all are well ?

> OK I have been feeling fine until yesterday ,I am so nauseated and bad

> headache I feel like I need to vomit but nothing comes out .I left

> work yesterday and I woke up this morning and I feel worse so no work

> today either ,I pretty scared I will lose my job ,I just cant get it

> together this week ,I was fine they all of a sudden I went down

> hill/I cant eat I only had a bowl of cereal yesterday and some

> crackers ,and today only a boost drink ,I called my nurse she said to

> try some ginger ale and some broth ,I have to go to the store sometime

> today and get some of those things ,I am so so tired ,I just hope this

> is the worst of it ,tomorrow will be my 3rd shot .Anyway just need

> some help with this if anyone has any suggestions .Thanks AMANDA IN GA

>

>

>

>

>

> Internal Virus Database is out-of-date.

> Checked by AVG Free Edition.

> Version: 7.5.516 / Virus Database: 269.17.13/1211 - Release Date:

1/6/2008 11:57 AM

>

>

>

>

>

>

>

> ---------------------------------

> Never miss a thing. Make Yahoo your homepage.

>

>

> ---------------------------------

> Be a better friend, newshound, and know-it-all with Yahoo! Mobile.

Try it now.

>

Get your bloodwork done to see if your white and red count are down.If they are they might have to reduce the amount of pills you are taking for treatment.Remember when you take the Boost or Ensure make sure it has no iron in it.Also see you phanacist and ask him for 1000mg B12 tablets with 5mg of folic acid in them.Take two in the morning and let them DISOLVE UNDER YOUR TOUNGUE AND THEY WILL HELP BUILD UP YOUR PHATIGUE.If your red count is to low Procrit will help and if your white count is too low Epogen will take care of that.Please write this down and see your doctor.You might also have the flu,but please get checked.

Gail

-----Original Message-----From: HepatitisCSupportGroupForDummies [mailto:HepatitisCSupportGroupForDummies ]On Behalf Of amanda ponderSent: January 18, 2008 3:47 AMTo: HepatitisCSupportGroupForDummies Subject: Re: Work/

I do my shot on Fridays ,I am lucky I don't have to work weekends ,but I am having a hard time going to work ,I am so nausea and tired ,I was feeling fine all last week ,but then I stared feeling worse day by day .Thank you too all who give here wisdom .

[HepatitisCSupportG roupForDummies] Work

Hi there all ,I hope all are well ? OK I have been feeling fine until yesterday ,I am so nauseated and badheadache I feel like I need to vomit but nothing comes out .I leftwork yesterday and I woke up this morning and I feel worse so no worktoday either ,I pretty scared I will lose my job ,I just cant get ittogether this week ,I was fine they all of a sudden I went downhill/I cant eat I only had a bowl of cereal yesterday and somecrackers ,and today only a boost drink ,I called my nurse she said totry some ginger ale and some broth ,I have to go to the store sometimetoday and get some of those things ,I am so so tired ,I just hope thisis the worst of it ,tomorrow will be my 3rd shot .Anyway just needsome help with this if anyone has any suggestions .Thanks AMANDA IN GA

Internal Virus Database is out-of-date.Checked by AVG Free Edition. Version: 7.5.516 / Virus Database: 269.17.13/1211 - Release Date: 1/6/2008 11:57 AM

O no is the treatment made at all because I love what I do. If I have to I wound gail wrote: If you are on treatment you might have to reduce your activities.You have three very xhausting things you do.The dancing might have to stop until treatment is finished. Gail -----Original Message-----From: HepatitisCSupportGroupForDummies [mailto:HepatitisCSupportGroupForDummies ]On Behalf Of tSent: January 18, 2008 5:25 AMTo: HepatitisCSupportGroupForDummies Subject: RE: Work/ I'm going to college and work and plus have dance class. I didn't really was tried of that put I'm sleep and I sleep mybe 10 hour. or more Motley <dmotleybellsouth (DOT) net> wrote: Fatigue is usually if first & most major symptom of hcv. Sometimes the only symptom for some. -----Original Message-----From: HepatitisCSupportGroupForDummies [mailto:HepatitisCSupportGroupForDummies ] On Behalf Of tSent: Friday, January 18, 2008 7:24 AMTo: HepatitisCSupportGroupForDummies Subject: Re: Work/ O my god, That how I feel all the time I get so tired that i don't what to anything . But I tell people out it they say It's in my mind Because I just found the Hepatitis C Looking for last minute shopping deals? Find them fast with Yahoo! Search.

Does your work provide your health insurance? If so, you really must

check into whatever the company/govt can do to protect your health

insurance at this time. I have a small company and have provided FMLA

to employees before. It's not easy but it's a good thing.

I'll be gone over the weekend but I'll be thinking of you.

Kim

If you are on treatment you might have to reduce your activities.You have three very xhausting things you do.The dancing might have to stop until treatment is finished.

Gail

-----Original Message-----From: HepatitisCSupportGroupForDummies [mailto:HepatitisCSupportGroupForDummies ]On Behalf Of tSent: January 18, 2008 5:25 AMTo: HepatitisCSupportGroupForDummies Subject: RE: Work/

I'm going to college and work and plus have dance class. I didn't really was tried of that put I'm sleep and I sleep mybe 10 hour. or more

Motley wrote:

Fatigue is usually if first & most major symptom of hcv. Sometimes the only symptom for some.

-----Original Message-----From: HepatitisCSupportGroupForDummies [mailto:HepatitisCSupportGroupForDummies ] On Behalf Of tSent: Friday, January 18, 2008 7:24 AMTo: HepatitisCSupportGroupForDummies Subject: Re: Work/

O my god, That how I feel all the time I get so tired that i don't what to anything . But I tell people out it they say It's in my mind Because I just found the Hepatitis C

Hi ~~ I have discovered that ginger has become my new best friend! At home my "ginger of choice" is the actual ginger root itself that my honey so lovingly grates for me. A pinch of that is typically works and generally takes the nausea away. For those times when I am on the go, I found some "Crystalized Ginger" at the health food store (Whole Foods) and it is very helpful. It is ginger that is lightly coated with sugar. Ginger ale works well too. The ginger tea works too but I find I'm not usually patient enough to wait for the water to boil :-). If those don't work I resort to "Pepto Bismal" which the doc approved. I think I'm going to get some chewable ones to have with me when I'm not at home. The real trick for me has been to catch it at

the first sign. Catching it early seems to help. Also, eating every 2-3 hours seems to help keep it at bay too. If you're dehydrated your sides will be worse. Get that gallon of water in! The doc says this is especially important the day you do your shot. I drink about a liter every three hours to break it up. I'm very blessed at the tiredness has not hit me. Anyway, hang in there tx buddy! amanda ponder wrote: I do my shot on Fridays ,I am lucky I don't have to work weekends ,but I am having a hard time going to work ,I am so nausea and tired ,I was feeling fine all last week ,but then I stared feeling worse day by day .Thank you too all who give here wisdom . .

>

> When do you start feeling sick? I had to move my shots to Thursday

after

> work because mine didn't start hitting me until Friday afternoon

that way &

> I'd be OK by Monday. Don't think every week will be like last week.

> Sometimes you just have a bad week. I know there's a stomach flu

going

> around down here, too.

>

>

>

>

>

> Re: Work/

>

>

>

> I do my shot on Fridays ,I am lucky I don't have to work

weekends ,but I am

> having a hard time going to work ,I am so nausea and tired ,I was

feeling

> fine all last week ,but then I stared feeling worse day by

day .Thank you

> too all who give here wisdom

>

Ask your doc if you can move your shot night up to thurs..sometimes this helps alot..ask de...you have 8 hrs to work on friday then come home and crash, fri night and the weekend and hopfully you will be stronger by monday..maybe..I feel for you ...I couldnt even work during tx....I was a whimp..Hang In There Girl..hugs, Pat

[HepatitisCSupportG roupForDummies] Work

Take a break , let the liver rest.....Hugs...

RE: Work/

O no is the treatment made at all because I love what I do. If I have to I wound gail <gaila@....ca> wrote:

If you are on treatment you might have to reduce your activities.You have three very xhausting things you do.The dancing might have to stop until treatment is finished.

Gail

-----Original Message-----From: HepatitisCSupportGroupForDummies [mailto:HepatitisCSupportGroupForDummies ]On Behalf Of tSent: January 18, 2008 5:25 AMTo: HepatitisCSupportGroupForDummies Subject: RE: Work/

I'm going to college and work and plus have dance class. I didn't really was tried of that put I'm sleep and I sleep mybe 10 hour. or more

Motley <dmotleybellsouth (DOT) net> wrote:

HepatitisCSupportGroupForDummies [mailto:HepatitisCSupportGroupForDummies ] On Behalf Of tSent: Friday, January 18, 2008 7:24 AMTo: HepatitisCSupportGroupForDummies

Dehydration

will get you every time. Drink your water, honey.

Re:

Work/

it was Wednesday when I stared feeling bad ,but

last weekend I was fine after the shot no side affects all weekend ,until

Wednesday go figure ,I go today for my first set of blood work .I think I am a

little dehydrated

Attitude

is half the battle. We do what we gotta do.

RE:

Work/

I didn't start treatment

, Put yes my bones ache like hell, Put I got to do what I got to do. I'm

working on my BBA and Dancing put my mind away from the pain I

thank. My doctor said I don't need the treatment because my HCV is not

bad it seem it just started he say something like that put I do what the

treatment I told him. And next week I will get the treatment to I'm so happy.

Put I have to push myself to do the thing I what to do . Because these is not

going to put me down at all. So wish me luck

IF

you work for a big enough company. If they have under 50 employees, they don’t

have to comply.

Re:

Work/

Have you checked into FMLA, it may help protect your

job while on TX

Donna

The

crystallized ginger is what I used to chew on all day.

Re:

Work/

Hi ~~

I have discovered that ginger has become my new best

friend! At home my " ginger of choice " is the actual ginger root

itself that my honey so lovingly grates for me. A pinch of that is

typically works and generally takes the nausea away. For those times when

I am on the go, I found some " Crystalized Ginger " at the health food

store (Whole Foods) and it is very helpful. It is ginger that is lightly

coated with sugar. Ginger ale works well too. The ginger tea works

too but I find I'm not usually patient enough to wait for the water to boil

:-). If those don't work I resort to " Pepto Bismal " which the

doc approved. I think I'm going to get some chewable ones to have with me

when I'm not at home. The real trick for me has been to catch it at the

first sign. Catching it early seems to help. Also, eating every 2-3

hours seems to help keep it at bay too.

If you're dehydrated your sides will be worse. Get that

gallon of water in! The doc says this is especially important the day you

do your shot. I drink about a liter every three hours to break it up.

I'm very blessed at the tiredness has not hit me.

Anyway, hang in there tx buddy!