from home as a medical transcriptionist which isn’t a scam job, but it is

very high demand at times with deadlines to get the work done and requires some

training first. I think she did an at home training computer

training. You have to be a pretty good typist. Let me know if you

want more info. She has an information sheet for people who ask about it

that includes the pros & cons. She has 3 kids and does most of her

typing from 8-midnight and 4-6am & does her mom-duty during the day, so it’s

not a leisurely lifestyle, but she’s also built up to a team leader for

her transcription company and has to help the newer people.

off subject

I was wondering does

anyone work from home and is it worth it ? I am

pretty sure I will lose my job soon if this keeps up with the side

affects .I was looking into some data entry but I dont want to get

scamed ,anyway if anyone knows how to work from home just let me know

,I dont make much know just about 200 a week so I not looking for a

lot of pay just to get by for now ,THanks a million

yes please send me more info if you can ,I live in a small town and all the jobs are in Savannah which is a bout an hour away ,my husband will probably deploy within the next couple of months so that will make up for some lose income by me not working ,that's sad but true .I have three children also mine are 16,14 and 11 so there older and they help me out when I need it .I am paying more for after school care for my 11 year old than its worth ,like I said I dont make that much ,but I thought I would be making more by now ,but with all the DR appts and all the things thats been going on I cant get a raise ,and I dont blame them .anyway if anyone has info and can lead me in the right direction please help me out ,thanks love all [HepatitisCSupportG roupForDummies] off subject I was wondering does anyone work from home and is it worth it ? I am pretty sure I will lose my job soon if this keeps up with the side affects .I was looking into some data entry but I dont want to get scamed ,anyway if anyone knows how to work from home just let me know ,I dont make much know just about 200 a week so I not looking for a lot

of pay just to get by for now ,THanks a million

Never miss a thing. Make Yahoo your homepage.

, I'm very interested. I used to do data entry before I got too sick to sit for long and my legs would swell and become painful. Now that I feel a bit better, I have been thinking of going back to work when Serena starts kindergarden, and that would be right up my alley, as I did type 136 wpm correctly. I still never have my hands still, I just crochet instead of typing now. But I never was good at just SITTING with my hands idle. I just need to wait at least another year to make sure the cancer or hep c doesnt come back, because if I give up the disability I'll also give up the medical, and if that comes back, I'd be dead before I got back on disability. But this definitely interests me, and thank you for puttin the word out. Connie Motley wrote: works from home, but she has kind of a special situation. My SIL works from home as a medical transcriptionist which isn’t a scam job, but it is very high demand at times with deadlines to get the work done and requires some training first. I think she did an at home training computer training. You have to be a pretty good typist. Let me know if you want more info. She has an information sheet for people who ask about it

that includes the pros & cons. She has 3 kids and does most of her typing from 8-midnight and 4-6am & does her mom-duty during the day, so it’s not a leisurely lifestyle, but she’s also built up to a team leader for her transcription company and has to help the newer people. -----Original Message-----From: HepatitisCSupportGroupForDummies [mailto:HepatitisCSupportGroupForDummies ] On Behalf Of Sent: Friday, January 18, 2008 7:07 AMTo: HepatitisCSupportGroupForDummies Subject: off

subject I was wondering does anyone work from home and is it worth it ? I ampretty sure I will lose my job soon if this keeps up with the sideaffects .I was looking into some data entry but I dont want to getscamed ,anyway if anyone knows how to work from home just let me know,I dont make much know just about 200 a week so I not looking for alot of pay just to get by for now ,THanks a million The light at the end of the tunnel may be you

can I plase have some information as wellamanda ponder wrote: yes please send me more info if you can ,I live in a small town and all the jobs are in Savannah which is a bout an hour away ,my husband will probably deploy within the next couple of months so that will make up for some lose income by me not working ,that's sad but true .I have three children also mine are 16,14 and 11 so there

older and they help me out when I need it .I am paying more for after school care for my 11 year old than its worth ,like I said I dont make that much ,but I thought I would be making more by now ,but with all the DR appts and all the things thats been going on I cant get a raise ,and I dont blame them .anyway if anyone has info and can lead me in the right direction please help me out ,thanks love all [HepatitisCSupportG roupForDummies] off subject I was wondering does anyone work from home and is it worth it ? I ampretty sure I will lose my job soon if this keeps up with the sideaffects .I was looking into some data entry but I dont want to getscamed ,anyway if anyone knows how to work from home just let me know,I dont make much know just about 200 a week so I not

looking for alot of pay just to get by for now ,THanks a million Never miss a thing. Make Yahoo your homepage.

I would also be interested. Doyle wrote: can I plase have some information as wellamanda ponder <mndponder> wrote: yes please send me more info if you can ,I live in a small town and all the jobs are in Savannah which is a bout an hour away ,my

husband will probably deploy within the next couple of months so that will make up for some lose income by me not working ,that's sad but true .I have three children also mine are 16,14 and 11 so there older and they help me out when I need it .I am paying more for after school care for my 11 year old than its worth ,like I said I dont make that much ,but I thought I would be making more by now ,but with all the DR appts and all the things thats been going on I cant get a raise ,and I dont blame them .anyway if anyone has info and can lead me in the right direction please help me out ,thanks love all [HepatitisCSupportG roupForDummies] off subject I was wondering does anyone work from home and is it worth it ? I ampretty sure I will lose my job soon if this keeps up

with the sideaffects .I was looking into some data entry but I dont want to getscamed ,anyway if anyone knows how to work from home just let me know,I dont make much know just about 200 a week so I not looking for alot of pay just to get by for now ,THanks a million Never miss a thing. Make Yahoo your homepage. Never miss a thing. Make Yahoo your homepage.

I

asked my SIL for the info again. I couldn’t find where I saved it.

Re:

off subject

yes please send me more info if you can ,I live

in a small town and all the jobs are in Savannah which is a bout an hour away

,my husband will probably deploy within the next couple of months so that will

make up for some lose income by me not working ,that's sad but true .I have

three children also mine are 16,14 and 11 so there older and they help me out

when I need it .I am paying more for after school care for my 11 year old than

its worth ,like I said I dont make that much ,but I thought I would be making

more by now ,but with all the DR appts and all the things thats been going on I

cant get a raise ,and I dont blame them .anyway if anyone has info and can lead

me in the right direction please help me out ,thanks love all