RemedySpot.com

RE: Received Meds - Start Date /

Rate this topic

Guest guest

Thanks for your opinion and input. I forgot to mention that my husband has Monday's off too, so hopefully I will be somewhat recovered by then to spend some quality time with him. I also have to work around my college class schedule. I will have classes on Monday, Wednesday and Friday starting on January 14th. They are two easy classes with a professor that is easy to learn from...the only homework is to study for the tests. I talked to him about the tx and let him know that I might not be up for class some days, but I have a buddy that will record the lectures for me. I work for a non-profit Christian arts organization. They help artists with disabilities, who are largely in poverty, to become professional artists and sell their art. It is a worthy

organization that I have seen lives changed by. I have worked for them for 5 years. They are based in Austin, where I used to live, and when I moved to the Dallas/Fort Worth area, they asked me if I would continue to do the bookkeeping...so I have this dream job -- working at home in pajamas, with the cat close by, coffee, and music going. It works very well for my school schedule as well. I am very fortunate and blessed. I hope that you have better days ahead of you and that you have an outstanding 2008. Blessings, wrote: My opinion only, but where you work from home and are looking to spend a little quality time, I think I would do the shot on Sunday nights. If you had bad sides ( didn’t except the blood counts, and pneumonia doesn’t count, lol) they should be over before the weekend hits again. I may have missed this already, been having a rough time of it and haven’t been keeping up like I should…

non-hep c related… but what kind of work do you do at home? Llinda From: HepatitisCSupportGroupForDummies [mailto:HepatitisCSupportGroupForDummies ] On Behalf Of B.Sent: Monday, December 31, 2007 1:53 PMTo: Hep C Support Group For DummiesSubject: Received Meds - Start Date I just came back from picking up the Pegasys and Ribavirin from the pharmacy. I will go to the Hepatologist on Friday (the 4th of January) to get the educational instruction on the injections, so I am free to start tx any time after that. I wanted to get your input on tx start date for the 1st shot. My husband's days off are from Friday starting between 2 am and 6 am (at which time he goes to sleep -- usually sleeping until 11 am) and he is off through Saturday around 3 pm. He works on Sunday. I work from home on my own schedule so that is flexible. When would you recommend that I do the 1st shot for the best time for him to be with me? Typically, I am going to do my shots on Thursday at bedtime. I have a light schedule on Fridays and I want to feel better (if at all possible) for church on Sunday. The Hepatoligist says that I can be flexible with my shot within 1 - 2 days, so I have some freedom initially to see what day works better for us. Then they recommend a routine schedule. I will look forward to hearing your opinion. Blessings, Be a better friend, newshound, and know-it-all with Yahoo! Mobile. Try it now.

Looking for last minute shopping deals? Find them fast with Yahoo! Search.