RemedySpot.com

Janet Re: why treat

Rate this topic

Guest guest

Thanks for the straight talk.Gods frying pan along the side of my head is usually what it takes for me...thanks for hitting me hard and straight.

You gave me a lot to think about; numerous people have since I posted.

It's just I was devastated, went to doc, requested what tests I found I needed...but no one wanted to treat me, no one acted like it was any big deal at all. They never even ran all the tests that researching said I should get. I know my load (853621), my red cell count was low (4.15), and my ALT was high (44). All I know is that at 800,000 treatment is an option, but anything 1 number over, it is recommended. But the doc didn't even talk about nothing. I talked, he said ok see ya in 6 months. I was very happy that all I had to do was remove my razor and toothbrush from arms reach...after the week of awaiting the kids negative test results.

No one medically seemed to think it was a big deal, so I fugure I shouldn't either.

Then I read all you and horro stories of treatments, etc...and I'm thinkin no way I wanna live like that.

But, I love my kids. I do not want them to see me sick, but with the fatigue and wierd pains I'v had lately, I made a appointment with a different general doc. I won't tell them anything until I get there, and see what this one says. Now, being not too eager, I set it for March...gives me plenty of time to build up the nerve, but also for things to turn around with my special needs son and his recent issue.

Again, thank you Janet for being as straight forward as I needed. Tonni Brende Wife, Mother, Grandma too WORRY ABOUT NOTHING...PRAY ABOUT EVERYTHING. I would rather walk with God in the dark, then to walk alone in the light. athan, PVL, ACC, Unknown Leukodystrophy- He can't sit alone, who wants to. He can't stand alone, who needs to. He can't speak our language, but is more understood than most. He can melt anger with a smile. He can quiet a loud room without speaking. And he can teach every single one of us that the little things are what are important. He is our gift and we are forever grateful.

[HepatitisCSupportG roupForDummies] why treat> > as i sit here reading everyones posts, I wonder why anyone chooses to treat? how can anyone function

with a family and being sick a day a week when doing shots? treatments work/treatments don't work, boils, shingles, liver counts, loadswieght gain/wieght loss.....> I have 5 kids, 1 that's disabled, 2 under 5, a husband, a house that don't clean itself, rides to school, docs for my special needs son, and now our grown son - who by the way not only recovered from 26 days dyin in ICU, but who is walkin and caring for himself, mostly, already - but still between him and my other son, I spend 3-5 days a week driving to clinics> what mother hasd time to make herself sick, when i have no time to even be sick when it aint scheduled> > i chose no treatment for now...am i the only one? and seriously is treatment truly worth a year + of ones life. i've had it 10 years and never knew it?????????? ????????? ????????? ??????> > seriously confused as to what, why> > Tonni

Brende Wife, Mother, Grandma too > WORRY ABOUT NOTHING...PRAY ABOUT EVERYTHING. > I would rather walk with God in the dark, then to walk alone in the light. > athan, PVL, ACC, Unknown Leukodystrophy- He can't sit alone, who wants to. He can't stand alone, who needs to. He can't speak our language, but is more understood than most. He can melt anger with a smile. He can quiet a loud room without speaking. And he can teach every single one of us that the little things are what are important. He is our gift and we are forever grateful.> > > > > > > > > > Never miss a thing. Make Yahoo your homepage. > > > > ____________ _________ _________ _________ _________ _________ _____________ __> Be a better friend, newshound, and > know-it-all with Yahoo! Mobile. Try it now. http://mobile. yahoo.com/ ;_ylt=Ahu06i62sR 8HDtDypao8Wcj9tA cJ>

Looking for last minute shopping deals? Find them fast with Yahoo! Search.