RemedySpot.com

why treat

Rate this topic

Guest guest

as i sit here reading everyones posts, I wonder why anyone chooses to treat? how can anyone function with a family and being sick a day a week when doing shots? treatments work/treatments don't work, boils, shingles, liver counts, loadswieght gain/wieght loss.....

I have 5 kids, 1 that's disabled, 2 under 5, a husband, a house that don't clean itself, rides to school, docs for my special needs son, and now our grown son - who by the way not only recovered from 26 days dyin in ICU, but who is walkin and caring for himself, mostly, already - but still between him and my other son, I spend 3-5 days a week driving to clinics

what mother hasd time to make herself sick, when i have no time to even be sick when it aint scheduled

i chose no treatment for now...am i the only one? and seriously is treatment truly worth a year + of ones life. i've had it 10 years and never knew it??????????????????????????????????

seriously confused as to what, why Tonni Brende Wife, Mother, Grandma too WORRY ABOUT NOTHING...PRAY ABOUT EVERYTHING. I would rather walk with God in the dark, then to walk alone in the light. athan, PVL, ACC, Unknown Leukodystrophy- He can't sit alone, who wants to. He can't stand alone, who needs to. He can't speak our language, but is more understood than most. He can melt anger with a smile. He can quiet a loud room without speaking. And he can teach every single one of us that the little things are what are important. He is our gift and we are forever grateful.

Never miss a thing. Make Yahoo your homepage.