RemedySpot.com

To Our American FAM Members

Rate this topic

Guest guest

Thanks Raven.

It was another quiet one here. Rather than cook this year I bought a very nice herb roasted, boneless turkey breast from the chef's counter at the local grocery. My mother got dressing, gravy and all the other things, but I don't care for that stuff. Instead I just use a touch of salt and a little more pepper on the turkey and it was excellent. Along with it I had some sliced potatoes in milk with butter, a romaine lettuce salad with some other things added. For desert a very good gingerbread from the same grocery. Topped with a very little lemon curd sauce, not all that easy to find since it is made in England, and it was terrific.

Still have enough turkey to last through tonight, and I am taking some today to an elderly neighbor. He always finds someone to have holiday meals with, which is why I didn't take him any yesterday.

I hope all of you had a wonderful Thanksgiving yesterday. :-)RavenLife should be easier. So should your homepage. Try the NEW AOL.com.

wrote: " ... <snip> ... It was another quiet one here. Rather

than cook this year I bought a very nice herb roasted, boneless turkey

breast ... <snip> ... "

That sounds fantastic (and not unlike what I cook for meals around

here).

It's good to hear that you had an enjoyable holiday.

Raven