RemedySpot.com

grobertson and Donna

Rate this topic

Guest guest

grobertson wrote: " ... <snip> ... I am extremely annoyed to have that information about Donna posted as part of this debate. Donna has nothing to do with my opinions and the interview has nothing to do with my posts here. That information was merely provided as evidence for joining the forum. There is nothing in my posts to connect ne with that part of my life and I feel that trotting that info out in the forum is invasive ... <snip> ... "

First off, when one does an interview where the interview is published, one can no longer claim anonymity on the Internet.

You posted on October 4 that you grew up in South Africa. You posted that you are now in Australia. You posted that you studied psychology. You posted that you have spent over 20 years working with children. You posted you have spoken to literally thousands of children.

All I had to do was put the following into the search engine:

on "South Africa" "Australia" teacher

Guess what comes up?

"American Chronicle | Unheard of? Think again. Interview with ...13 May 2008 ... Interview with autistic teacher - Geraldine on. ..... I was born in South Africa. My family came to Tasmania when I was a child. ...www.americanchronicle.com/articles/61637 - 62k - Cached - Similar pages"

When one clicks on the link, we are taken to the following page: http://www.americanchronicle.com/articles/61637

"Unheard of? Think again. Interview with autistic teacher - Geraldine on."

Geraldine on is a teacher, an autistic teacher, and she teaches autistic children whilst her presence also teaches their non-autistic classmates about ... <snip> ...

Surely that sounds familiar to you and surely you can see how very easy it is to find out who you are by plugging a few wide reaching words into the search engine ... words YOU provided not words that may have been taken from anywhere else.

Raven