RemedySpot.com

Re: Re: Congress wants business plan from automakers

Rate this topic

Guest guest

I looked at an SUV at the time I bought this car. However, the model I was looking at had a mediocre safety record and had a bad roll-over rating. Safety ratings were also lower than for the car I got. There haven't been many times that I have been wanting the SUV or a station wagon. Those times have been when I needed something big moved or just a lot of little things, like when going to the hotel when a hurricane threatens. Still, I'm happy with my old Camry and if it is still running 10 or 20 years from now, I'll still be using it.

In a message dated 11/20/2008 4:03:17 P.M. Eastern Standard Time, no_reply writes:

If I had a choice, I'd probably buy some kind of Toyota. Ideally, I'd like a sport utility vehicle that gets low mileage, but no one produces anything decent. Not even the Ford Escape is really that great.AdministratorOne site has it all. Your email accounts, your social networks, and the things you love. Try the new AOL.com today!