RemedySpot.com

Re: Mom: Son bound with duct tape by father; no charges fi...

Rate this topic

Guest guest

The courts had better watch it. People already have no particular faith in federal government, and I think that is going to get far worse very soon. Courts are slipping too, particularly with all the rumors of corruption. Cases like this and those that attack the victims or even the innocent won't help restore faith in them. The real fun is going to come from an article I read today about scientists preparing to sue the energy industry for "global warming damage" based on computer models the scientists themselves are generating. Must be nice to be able to bring charges and fabricate your own evidence to taste. If that actually starts to happen and power costs soar, not to mention shortages, well, things will get very nasty.

Mind you, I'm not calling for a revolt or anything. Just wait, watch and remember come the next election, provided it is a free and fair one.

In a message dated 12/9/2008 12:38:19 P.M. Eastern Standard Time, no_reply writes:

Mom: Son bound with duct tape by father; no charges filedMake your life easier with all your friends, email, and favorite sites in one place. Try it now.

I see no reason to tie or tape someone up except perhaps if they were attempting to cause harm. A five year old may be capable of murder, but I have my sincere doubts </sarcasm>.