RemedySpot.com

MIC Newsletter Article Published on Omega Business Transformation Site

Rate this topic

Guest guest

MIC Newsletter Article Published on Omega Business Transformation Site

Midnight In Chicago is pleased to announce that an article from our July newsletter has been published on the web. MIC is pleased that we are increasingly seen as a reputable source for art news, autism awareness, news on Mysasthenia Gravis, and info on tourism in Canada and the US.

and Elyse

http://www.omegabt.com/articles/my-goldfish-ate-my-cat-mic-july-2008.html

My Goldfish Ate My Cat!By Young Author with AS, andre Beaulieu LynchProvided by: Elyse Bruce/Midnight In Chicago NewsletterMidnight In ChicagoJuly 2008 andre Beaulieu Lynch is an 11-year-old author who is making a difference in the lives of others.

Like many children his age, andre likes to have fun. He loves to snowboard, wall climb and train his dog Bo.

Despite his many challenges -- one of them being diagnosed with Asperger's Syndrome -- andre created an exciting children's book 'My Goldfish Ate My Cat!' that was released on April 19 of this year.

Being autistic, he realizes how challenging it can be to live with this condition. andre wants to bring hope to the lives of other autistic children.

, Program Director of the Autism Society of Edmonton Area, says this about andre's book: "My Goldfish Ate My Cat is a delightful and outrageous tale. andre Beaulieu Lynch, the author, an eleven year old boy, demonstrates some of the strengths of children with Asperger Syndrome -- creativity and a unique perspective on the world. The story and bold illustrations will bring joy to children and parents alike."

One dollar from each book sold is being donated by andre to the Autism Society of Edmonton Area. For more information visit www.omegabt.com

The book "My Goldfish Ate My Cat!" has been featured in the July newsletter of Midnight In Chicago. To listen to free podcasts visit www.midnightinchicago.com.