RemedySpot.com

X-ray exposure treatment

Rate this topic

Guest guest

Greetings,

I am familiar with the protocol for treating past X-ray exposure with X-ray 7CH, 9CH,15 CH, etc, but what is the treatment protocol for someone who is going to be exposured to a chest or dental X-ray? Do you use one of the homeopathics before, on the day of and days after? Any suggestions would be appreciated.

Thank,

Dr.Ilene Cristdahl

I would be curious about what people have to offer on this topic as well.

Dr Mason-Wood, ND

Edmonton, AB

> Greetings,

>

> I am familiar with the protocol for treating past X-ray exposure with X-ray

7CH, 9CH,15 CH, etc, but what is the treatment protocol for someone who is going

to be exposured to a chest or dental X-ray? Do you use one of the homeopathics

before, on the day of and days after? Any suggestions would be appreciated.

>

> Thank,

> Dr.Ilene Cristdahl

I would be curious about what people have to offer on this topic as well.

Dr Mason-Wood, ND

Edmonton, AB

> Greetings,

>

> I am familiar with the protocol for treating past X-ray exposure with X-ray

7CH, 9CH,15 CH, etc, but what is the treatment protocol for someone who is going

to be exposured to a chest or dental X-ray? Do you use one of the homeopathics

before, on the day of and days after? Any suggestions would be appreciated.

>

> Thank,

> Dr.Ilene Cristdahl

I do not get itA chest XR = radiation while flying in a planeWhy give a remedy for this?I would think the airport radiation machines are of much more concernEven in cancer, people fear the PET/CT scans, which are assumed the suppress the immune systemBut cancer is suppressing the immune response much more than are the machinesFrom my mind, all this can become a thinking imbalance, best to focus on keeping terrain healthy Zieve MD

Greetings,

I am familiar with the protocol for treating past X-ray exposure with X-ray 7CH, 9CH,15 CH, etc, but what is the treatment protocol for someone who is going to be exposured to a chest or dental X-ray? Do you use one of the homeopathics before, on the day of and days after? Any suggestions would be appreciated.

Thank,

Dr.Ilene Cristdahl

I do not get itA chest XR = radiation while flying in a planeWhy give a remedy for this?I would think the airport radiation machines are of much more concernEven in cancer, people fear the PET/CT scans, which are assumed the suppress the immune systemBut cancer is suppressing the immune response much more than are the machinesFrom my mind, all this can become a thinking imbalance, best to focus on keeping terrain healthy Zieve MD

Greetings,

Thank,

Dr.Ilene Cristdahl

I think this is not the immune system suppression per say, high levels of free radicals with poor immunity is a concern..more dna damage.. From: [mailto: ] On Behalf Of ZieveSent: February-27-12 7:34 AMTo: Subject: Re: X-ray exposure treatment I do not get itA chest XR = radiation while flying in a planeWhy give a remedy for this?I would think the airport radiation machines are of much more concernEven in cancer, people fear the PET/CT scans, which are assumed the suppress the immune systemBut cancer is suppressing the immune response much more than are the machinesFrom my mind, all this can become a thinking imbalance, best to focus on keeping terrain healthy Zieve MD Greetings, I am familiar with the protocol for treating past X-ray exposure with X-ray 7CH, 9CH,15 CH, etc, but what is the treatment protocol for someone who is going to be exposured to a chest or dental X-ray? Do you use one of the homeopathics before, on the day of and days after? Any suggestions would be appreciated. Thank,Dr.Ilene Cristdahl =======Email scanned by PC Tools - No viruses or spyware found.(Email Guard: 7.0.0.18, Virus/Spyware Database: 6.19340)http://www.pctools.com=======

I think this is not the immune system suppression per say, high levels of free radicals with poor immunity is a concern..more dna damage.. From: [mailto: ] On Behalf Of ZieveSent: February-27-12 7:34 AMTo: Subject: Re: X-ray exposure treatment I do not get itA chest XR = radiation while flying in a planeWhy give a remedy for this?I would think the airport radiation machines are of much more concernEven in cancer, people fear the PET/CT scans, which are assumed the suppress the immune systemBut cancer is suppressing the immune response much more than are the machinesFrom my mind, all this can become a thinking imbalance, best to focus on keeping terrain healthy Zieve MD Greetings, I am familiar with the protocol for treating past X-ray exposure with X-ray 7CH, 9CH,15 CH, etc, but what is the treatment protocol for someone who is going to be exposured to a chest or dental X-ray? Do you use one of the homeopathics before, on the day of and days after? Any suggestions would be appreciated. Thank,Dr.Ilene Cristdahl =======Email scanned by PC Tools - No viruses or spyware found.(Email Guard: 7.0.0.18, Virus/Spyware Database: 6.19340)http://www.pctools.com=======