RemedySpot.com

COUGH

Rate this topic

Guest guest

Hey Rabab, I am from pakistan and, If my great great great aunts ever thought i was giving my child brandy they would totally flip....and not get off the prayer mat for a year! good

thing they dont have social services they ey' bless them! lol

Kind Regards..

Parveen Waris

Subject: RE: Re: COUGHTo: autism-biomedical-europe Date: Sunday, 16 November, 2008, 9:09 PM

HiBack home (in Pakistan) children are given diluted brandy when they have coughs (dilute 1 for 1 with hot water and add some honey and lemon). I use it for my 4 year old daughter and it always helps her. I prefer not to give her cough syrups. I don't know the medical basis for it (I understand alcohol is a cough suppressant) .Rabab

To: Autism-Biomedical- Europe@yahoogrou ps.comFrom: shaddie_2yahoo (DOT) comDate: Sun, 16 Nov 2008 20:51:38 +0000Subject: [Autism-Biomedical- Europe] Re: COUGH

My 3yo son has had a bad cough- he gets that hard barking cough for a week every time he gets a sniffle- so last night when we gave up trying to sleep at 1am I thought I'd test out the foot thing having just read about it here.I had no Vicks so used Badger Balms "winter wonder balm" which is like a very mild vicks, and he slept soundly until 8.40am!!! Today he only coughed a few times and it's loose, productive and not bothering him half as much. Amazing. So he's gone to bed with it on again tonight. Sx>> Dear Parents,> > My son e,3,has a very bad cough,unfortunately he hates syrup,tried > to mix it with other drinks but didnt work,im really desperate.Has any > of

you had the same problem?>

BigSnapSearch. com - 24 prizes a day, every day. Search now