RemedySpot.com

Re: [POSSIBLE SPAM] Re: Rash

Rate this topic

Guest guest

Thanks everyone for your tips- really useful!

Rash not so bad today, took Jasmine to doctors and he wasn't sure what it was - maybe dermititus (sp?) and gave me a prescription for a cream - that I won't use now!

Something must have reacted with her - just trying to work out what it must be!

Thanks again

Nic

* Re: Rash>> Aqueous Calamine Cream is really good to soothe it. I don't know what> the rash is -- an allergy? Canesten cream is good for thrush -- maybe> get the doctor to check what it is.> Sally>> Nicola Trotman wrote:> >> > Hi> >> > I am hoping someone can help. My daughter who is 9 years old> (NT) has> > had a bit of a rash on her legs the last few days, which I had> thought> > was the first sign of eczema. I have been giving her probiotics and> > cod liver oil and have been rubbing cold pressed olive oil on> the area.> >> > Today it has become much redder and is now really sore and angry> and> > is mainly on her inner thighs and around, but not on, her private> > parts. I have also noticed that she seems to have a yeast> infection as> > I can see some white discharge.> >> > Does anyone know what this could be? What is the best cream I> can use?> > Should I put her in the bath or not?> >> > She is crying with the pain as it is so uncomfortable and I> don't know> > what to do for the best.> >> > Any tips would be very much appreciated.> >> > Thanks> > Nicola> >> >> > ----------------------------------------------------------> >> >> > No virus found in this incoming message.> > Checked by AVG - http://www.avg.com <http://www.avg.com>> > Version: 8.0.176 / Virus Database: 270.9.12/1822 - Release Date:> 01/12/2008 08:23> >> >>>