RemedySpot.com

Vaccines

Rate this topic

Guest guest

Guest guest

BJ,

Your daughter is not one in a million, HOWEVER, there is more than

one type of autism. Kanner's Syndrome is autistic from birth, but the "new"

regressive autism, this is a byproduct of (in my very staunch opinion)

over vaccinating with new vaccines that are either too potent (triple vaccines),

or contain Mercury. My daughter was completely normal until her immune

system could no longer handle the barrage of toxins she endured by 15 months.

So, not all autistics are vaccine damaged, but a huge percentage are. Just

my 2 cents!

Jaymee

B.J.Lane wrote:

Hi guys,

I find the idea of vaccines and autism interesting! Read all the

posts...and think there maywell be a connection...However,...I never had

my daughter inoculated. She's still autistic. Interesting huh!

I guess there may be other reasons for autism besides vaccines! I

took good care of myself, ate the right foods, exercised, and yet, she's

still autistic. I have a water purifier...she's still autistic.

I live in the big city...maybe I WAS exposed to something. Who knows

what! We don't have anyone in either my husband's background or mine

that suggests that anyone was autistic. My last baby was conceived

when I was 35yo. Does age have something to do with it? All

these questions...no answers. I must admit, I am not a proponent

of vaccines for children...maybe some would look down on me for that...and

maybe some children are affected by vaccines (that's why I opted to NOT

have mine inoculated)...but there must be an underlying reason besides

vaccines. Or else my daughter is one in a million....!Sure

hope we find some answers soon!love, bj

Guest guest

BJ,

over vaccinating with new vaccines that are either too potent (triple vaccines),

my 2 cents!

Jaymee

B.J.Lane wrote:

Hi guys,

Guest guest

BJ,

my 2 cents!

Jaymee

B.J.Lane wrote:

Hi guys,

Guest guest

Theres mercury in the wheat products, water, air pollution, your fillings, your are not immune to the hazards even if you did not get a vaccine for your child. Also malathion helicopter campaigns can pretty much nuke you as well (my story)

vaccines

Hi guys, I find the idea of vaccines and autism interesting! Read all the posts...and think there maywell be a connection...However,...I never had my daughter inoculated. She's still autistic. Interesting huh! I guess there may be other reasons for autism besides vaccines! I took good care of myself, ate the right foods, exercised, and yet, she's still autistic. I have a water purifier...she's still autistic. I live in the big city...maybe I WAS exposed to something. Who knows what! We don't have anyone in either my husband's background or mine that suggests that anyone was autistic. My last baby was conceived when I was 35yo. Does age have something to do with it? All these questions...no answers. I must admit, I am not a proponent of vaccines for children...maybe some would look down on me for that...and maybe some children are affected by vaccines (that's why I opted to NOT have mine inoculated)...but there must be an underlying reason besides vaccines. Or else my daughter is one in a million....!

Sure hope we find some answers soon!

love, bj

Guest guest

Theres mercury in the wheat products, water, air pollution, your fillings, your are not immune to the hazards even if you did not get a vaccine for your child. Also malathion helicopter campaigns can pretty much nuke you as well (my story)

vaccines

Hi guys, I find the idea of vaccines and autism interesting! Read all the posts...and think there maywell be a connection...However,...I never had my daughter inoculated. She's still autistic. Interesting huh! I guess there may be other reasons for autism besides vaccines! I took good care of myself, ate the right foods, exercised, and yet, she's still autistic. I have a water purifier...she's still autistic. I live in the big city...maybe I WAS exposed to something. Who knows what! We don't have anyone in either my husband's background or mine that suggests that anyone was autistic. My last baby was conceived when I was 35yo. Does age have something to do with it? All these questions...no answers. I must admit, I am not a proponent of vaccines for children...maybe some would look down on me for that...and maybe some children are affected by vaccines (that's why I opted to NOT have mine inoculated)...but there must be an underlying reason besides vaccines. Or else my daughter is one in a million....!

love, bj

Guest guest

vaccines

love, bj

Guest guest

This is what we assume Tammy has "Kanner's Syndrome". Maybe it does have something to do with "toxins" that I was exposed to..and such...who knows. I just hope that the research doesn't stop with vaccinations (although I am glad that they have done more looking into them). It's so scary to think that my older daughters might have been autistic also, had I decided to vaccinate them! I guess sometimes I feel a little less able to "fight" for certain vaccine issues when my daughter is one that hasn't had any. Good luck with your struggles!

love, bj

Re: vaccines

BJ, Your daughter is not one in a million, HOWEVER, there is more than one type of autism. Kanner's Syndrome is autistic from birth, but the "new" regressive autism, this is a byproduct of (in my very staunch opinion) over vaccinating with new vaccines that are either too potent (triple vaccines), or contain Mercury. My daughter was completely normal until her immune system could no longer handle the barrage of toxins she endured by 15 months. So, not all autistics are vaccine damaged, but a huge percentage are. Just my 2 cents! Jaymee B.J.Lane wrote:

Hi guys, I find the idea of vaccines and autism interesting! Read all the posts...and think there maywell be a connection...However,...I never had my daughter inoculated. She's still autistic. Interesting huh! I guess there may be other reasons for autism besides vaccines! I took good care of myself, ate the right foods, exercised, and yet, she's still autistic. I have a water purifier...she's still autistic. I live in the big city...maybe I WAS exposed to something. Who knows what! We don't have anyone in either my husband's background or mine that suggests that anyone was autistic. My last baby was conceived when I was 35yo. Does age have something to do with it? All these questions...no answers. I must admit, I am not a proponent of vaccines for children...maybe some would look down on me for that...and maybe some children are affected by vaccines (that's why I opted to NOT have mine inoculated)...but there must be an underlying reason besides vaccines. Or else my daughter is one in a million....!Sure hope we find some answers soon!love, bj

Guest guest

This is what we assume Tammy has "Kanner's Syndrome". Maybe it does have something to do with "toxins" that I was exposed to..and such...who knows. I just hope that the research doesn't stop with vaccinations (although I am glad that they have done more looking into them). It's so scary to think that my older daughters might have been autistic also, had I decided to vaccinate them! I guess sometimes I feel a little less able to "fight" for certain vaccine issues when my daughter is one that hasn't had any. Good luck with your struggles!

love, bj

BJ, Your daughter is not one in a million, HOWEVER, there is more than one type of autism. Kanner's Syndrome is autistic from birth, but the "new" regressive autism, this is a byproduct of (in my very staunch opinion) over vaccinating with new vaccines that are either too potent (triple vaccines), or contain Mercury. My daughter was completely normal until her immune system could no longer handle the barrage of toxins she endured by 15 months. So, not all autistics are vaccine damaged, but a huge percentage are. Just my 2 cents! Jaymee B.J.Lane wrote:

Hi guys, I find the idea of vaccines and autism interesting! Read all the posts...and think there maywell be a connection...However,...I never had my daughter inoculated. She's still autistic. Interesting huh! I guess there may be other reasons for autism besides vaccines! I took good care of myself, ate the right foods, exercised, and yet, she's still autistic. I have a water purifier...she's still autistic. I live in the big city...maybe I WAS exposed to something. Who knows what! We don't have anyone in either my husband's background or mine that suggests that anyone was autistic. My last baby was conceived when I was 35yo. Does age have something to do with it? All these questions...no answers. I must admit, I am not a proponent of vaccines for children...maybe some would look down on me for that...and maybe some children are affected by vaccines (that's why I opted to NOT have mine inoculated)...but there must be an underlying reason besides vaccines. Or else my daughter is one in a million....!Sure hope we find some answers soon!love, bj

Guest guest

love, bj

Guest guest

I know how you feel, BJ. We are all just looking for an answer. There are

so many possible causes, it is what makes this disorder so hard. I think

that there is more research being done on the biochemical issues of autism

than anything. What we want is an effective treatment for all autistics,

no matter why they are autistic. It is easy for some of us to get fired

up about vaccine damage, because that is what we have seen effect our children.

But it is just as easy for me to get fired up about the other possible

causes of autism. I just hope that there will someday be a day when this

disorder can be effectively treated, or better yet, not exist at all! We

all just want to get to the truth, the sad part is that there are so many

different truths, depending on the child. I have in the last year become

aware of several possible factors for autism, including GI problems, mercury

poisoning, and Lyme's disease. The hard part is that it might not be just

one thing that makes a child autistic, it might be a combination of things.

I did immunize all of my children, and yet only Emma is autistic. I believe

my oldest daughter Paige was spared because we would not give her the Pertussis

vaccine, because she reacted terribly to it the first time. My daughter

Audrey is not autistic, but still does not speak (at 20 months) and is

in speech therapy already. I hope the best for you and your daughter, and

I pray for a recovery of all autistic children.

Love,

Jaymee

B.J.Lane wrote:

This is what we assume Tammy

has "Kanner's Syndrome". Maybe it does have something to do with

"toxins" that I was exposed to..and such...who knows. I just hope

that the research doesn't stop with vaccinations (although I am glad that

they have done more looking into them). It's so scary to think that

my older daughters might have been autistic also, had I decided to vaccinate

them! I guess sometimes I feel a little less able to "fight" for

certain vaccine issues when my daughter is one that hasn't had any. Good

luck with your struggles!love, bj

BJ,

my 2 cents!

Jaymee

B.J.Lane wrote:

Hi guys,

vaccines. Or else my daughter is one in a million....!Sure hope we

find some answers soon!love, bj

Guest guest

Love,

Jaymee

B.J.Lane wrote:

BJ,

my 2 cents!

Jaymee

B.J.Lane wrote:

Hi guys,

Guest guest

Love,

Jaymee

B.J.Lane wrote:

BJ,

my 2 cents!

Jaymee

B.J.Lane wrote:

Hi guys,

• 3 years later...
Guest guest

Everyone knows there are tons of vaccine websites to make informed

decisions whether to vaccinate their child or not.

I want to also bring to your attention that parents never read

the inserts that come with these vaccines.

However you sure can go to a medical Library and look them

up in the PDR (Physician's Drug Reference book)

Enlightenment about the Risks will blow you away,

as well as the toxins contained in these vaccines today.

Guest guest

Guest guest

Guest guest

Haven't seen anybody mention it, so I would like to add-

What Your Doctor May Not Tell You About Children's Vaccinations

by

<http://www.amazon.com/exec/obidos/search-handle-url/index=books & field-autho

r=Cave%2C%20/103-4149598-2167046> Cave,

r=%2C%20Deborah/103-4149598-2167046> Deborah (Contributor)

is an EXCELLENT source to refer to regarding the risks associated with

children's vaccinations.

You can find it at amazon.com at

http://www.amazon.com/exec/obidos/tg/detail/-/0446677078/qid=1057674744/sr=8

-1/ref=sr_8_1/103-4149598-2167046?v=glance

<http://www.amazon.com/exec/obidos/tg/detail/-/0446677078/qid=1057674744/sr=

8-1/ref=sr_8_1/103-4149598-2167046?v=glance & s=books & n=507846>

& s=books & n=507846

J. P. Reirdon

Webmaster

<http://www.featnt.org/> http://www.featnt.org

" Building a Bridge of Hope "

Webmaster

<http://www.autismtreatment.info/> http://www.AutismTreatment.info/

You CAN treat Autism!!

Get treatment tips for children with Autism, PDD and Aperger's Syndrome from

parents who have successfully helped their children.

Webmaster

http://www.StarThrowers.org/ <http://www.starthrowers.org/>

Fundraising for In-Home treatment programs

Re: Vaccines

Guest guest

by

children's vaccinations.

& s=books & n=507846

J. P. Reirdon

Webmaster

Webmaster

You CAN treat Autism!!

Webmaster

Guest guest

by

children's vaccinations.

& s=books & n=507846

J. P. Reirdon

Webmaster

Webmaster

You CAN treat Autism!!

Webmaster

• 1 year later...

It's my understanding that as long as you have the manufacturer then you can get most of that stuff off the net. That's how I got most of my dd's. You'll have to get the lot # and the manuf. from your ped or possibly the shot records.

Karyn, Mom to 4.6 yoa, dx'd severely autistic, hypotonia, APD, GF/CF, SCD 5 mths

Vaccines

Does anyone know of a website that I can go to to find out if my son's vaccines had the thermisol in them? The doctor that is ordering his mercury test wants to see if he even had one of those vaccines since the pedicatric office that I go to stopped using them 3 years ago. Evn though my son is 3 1/2 I guess that makes no difference to him. And the fact that my son hasn't always gone to his office. Anyway, if anyone can help with this I would greatly appreciate it.

It's my understanding that as long as you have the manufacturer then you can get most of that stuff off the net. That's how I got most of my dd's. You'll have to get the lot # and the manuf. from your ped or possibly the shot records.

Karyn, Mom to 4.6 yoa, dx'd severely autistic, hypotonia, APD, GF/CF, SCD 5 mths

Vaccines

Does anyone know of a website that I can go to to find out if my son's vaccines had the thermisol in them? The doctor that is ordering his mercury test wants to see if he even had one of those vaccines since the pedicatric office that I go to stopped using them 3 years ago. Evn though my son is 3 1/2 I guess that makes no difference to him. And the fact that my son hasn't always gone to his office. Anyway, if anyone can help with this I would greatly appreciate it.

Vaccines

• 4 years later...

Dear Parents,

one again I need your advice,its in my tohughts to have another child

but what scares me to death its the vaccines.I dont want my child to

have any of that rubbish,not even the scheduled ones!what are the

consequences?Hope to receive your replies and wish all of you a lovely

xmas!

Barbara