RemedySpot.com

Re: Re: Sweet Spot Fine Tuning

Rate this topic

Guest guest

Gretchen~

I am sorry I should not have used the term "squash", I confused the situation. Yes just eliminate the reward from the Othmer wide band inhibit.

~

-------------- Original message --------------

Hi, (and thanks!)Did you mean a full 2-channel squash, or just eliminate the reward from the Othmer/wide-inhibit bipolar protocol?Thanks!Gretchen>> Gretchen~> Have you tried doing the full squash at T3 T4 and not using a reward? I have found this to be helpful sometimes and it limits the negative reactions.> ~> > -------------- Original message -------------- > > Regarding the "sweet spot" - I have a client with pretty darn hot temporals (among other things in her TLC) in both beta and hibeta, who is also pretty sensitive. She didn't do well with any of the windowed squashes I tried (looked great onscreen, but made her very emotional), even for short sessions. > >

She does very well with the Othmer T3/T4, with a reward at 8.5-11.5. It reduced/eliminated all issues with sleep, anxiety and depression. EXCEPT, it makes her very scattered! I have tried upping the reward (to 9.0-12.0), and she gets emotionally overwhelmed again. Lower rewards make the scatteredness worse. I've also tried different electrode sites with this approach, which have not helped.> > So, is this an example of "tightening" (make it less than 3Hz big) that reward band to see if we can maintain the emotional and sleep benefits, and reduce the scatteredness? How does one approach this - any clues based on the info above?> > I will mention also, that this client was told by an acupuncturist that she has "crossed meridians". Her experience with anti-depressants is that they send her lower and make her sleepier, and light therapy puts her to sleep. I've noticed that with the windowed squashes, the abund

ant high frequencies reduce, but she gets very depressed, as a result. > > THANKS!> Gretchen> > > > > Be a better friend, newshound, and know-it-all with Yahoo! Mobile. Try it now.>