RemedySpot.com

Re: Re: Bioexplorer Single Instrument

Rate this topic

Guest guest

Thanks Rah, Pete and

The metrics are examples only. I am working on combining all metrics found wanting as a result of the TLC assess into a single training screen. I have done this with Infinity but can currently only set threshold % ages within each individual metric . I was attempting to see if Bioex could set up a reward for the metrics to be met for 80% of the time.

Mark

Re: Bioexplorer Single Instrument

Yeah, , he wants 2 channels beta PF, 2 channels total PF, plusone each alpha and beta symmetry. Rah>> The AND instrument creates a LOGICAL and. meaning, it makes nonumerical sum. It just accepts lots of binary on/off messages and ifall inputs are on, sends a single binary on. > > Expression evaluator is your best friend to funnel together lots ofdata-streams. > I have to know more about what metrics you are channeling into onestream in order to best give you the method. > Be well,>

Firstly I wanted to see if the single instrument was possible in bioexplorer. I weigh all these things up for ages before proceeding. I do not currently have bioexplorer so please don't spend too long on it on my behalf.

2. Two channels beta PF, 2 channels total PF, plus one each alpha and beta symmetry is an example of something I have set up in Infinity. How I use different setups depending on what I find in the TLC assess. Although now I can use the same screens for other clients who show the same profile.

Secondly I would recommend it to those willing and able to try it . I believe I'm getting faster results and some of my clients appear to be finding that "sweet spot" experience without the trial and error of the low frequency training.

3.I want I think the one threshold to pass when the say 80% criterion is met. This is where I need a bit of technical advice. I'm trying to reproduce the instrument that controls all the z score training variables for z score training without the database considerations. I hope others will contribute. My understanding is that a single overarching instrument can be set to determine a % reward for the other training metrics that are fed into it.

Mark Baddeley

Yeah, , he wants 2 channels beta PF, 2 channels total PF, plusone each alpha and beta symmetry. Rah>> The AND instrument creates a LOGICAL and. meaning, it makes nonumerical sum. It just accepts lots of binary on/off messages and ifall inputs are on, sends a single binary on. > > Expression evaluator is your best friend to funnel together lots ofdata-streams. > I have to know more about what metrics you are channeling into onestream in order to best give you the method. > Be well,>

Firstly I wanted to see if the single instrument was possible in bioexplorer. I weigh all these things up for ages before proceeding. I do not currently have bioexplorer so please don't spend too long on it on my behalf.

2. Two channels beta PF, 2 channels total PF, plus one each alpha and beta symmetry is an example of something I have set up in Infinity. How I use different setups depending on what I find in the TLC assess. Although now I can use the same screens for other clients who show the same profile.

Secondly I would recommend it to those willing and able to try it . I believe I'm getting faster results and some of my clients appear to be finding that "sweet spot" experience without the trial and error of the low frequency training.

3.I want I think the one threshold to pass when the say 80% criterion is met. This is where I need a bit of technical advice. I'm trying to reproduce the instrument that controls all the z score training variables for z score training without the database considerations. I hope others will contribute. My understanding is that a single overarching instrument can be set to determine a % reward for the other training metrics that are fed into it.

Mark Baddeley

Mark Baddeley