RemedySpot.com

Re: asmnt

Rate this topic

Guest guest

I must admit that every once in a while this has happened to me.

I usually move the 'highlighted' box to one of the blank boxes at the top, and then it "goes' when I hit control shift S again.

Occasionally have to close out and start again.

I know this doesn't make sense, but it seems to work.

asmnt

This is so wierdI took an asmnt last night of a new clientthis morning i put it though the BioReview just like alwaysthen went through the excel sheet to do my artifactingwhen i pressed the shift/ctrl/S absolutley nothing happened!I tried again and nothing happenedworked fine a few days agoany clue here what happened?am i missing something?

I must admit that every once in a while this has happened to me.

I usually move the 'highlighted' box to one of the blank boxes at the top, and then it "goes' when I hit control shift S again.

Occasionally have to close out and start again.

I know this doesn't make sense, but it seems to work.

asmnt

This is so wierdI took an asmnt last night of a new clientthis morning i put it though the BioReview just like alwaysthen went through the excel sheet to do my artifactingwhen i pressed the shift/ctrl/S absolutley nothing happened!I tried again and nothing happenedworked fine a few days agoany clue here what happened?am i missing something?

Sharrie,

1. Are you using TLC Assess Pro v. 6.0a?

2. Did you open the assessment file (and Enable macros) before opening the text files?

3. If you go (in Excel) to Tools: Macro: Macros, on the list do you find StartArt and EndArt listed?

Pete

This is so wierdI took an asmnt last night of a new clientthis morning i put it though the BioReview just like alwaysthen went through the excel sheet to do my artifactingwhen i pressed the shift/ctrl/S absolutley nothing happened!

I tried again and nothing happenedworked fine a few days agoany clue here what happened?am i missing something? -- Van Deusen

pvdtlc@...http://www.brain-trainer.com305/433-3160The Learning Curve, Inc.

Sharrie,

2. Did you open the assessment file (and Enable macros) before opening the text files?

3. If you go (in Excel) to Tools: Macro: Macros, on the list do you find StartArt and EndArt listed?

Pete

This is so wierdI took an asmnt last night of a new clientthis morning i put it though the BioReview just like alwaysthen went through the excel sheet to do my artifactingwhen i pressed the shift/ctrl/S absolutley nothing happened!

I tried again and nothing happenedworked fine a few days agoany clue here what happened?am i missing something? -- Van Deusen

And 4. Make sure that Caps Lock is turned off.

Pete

Sharrie,

Pete

This is so wierdI took an asmnt last night of a new clientthis morning i put it though the BioReview just like alwaysthen went through the excel sheet to do my artifactingwhen i pressed the shift/ctrl/S absolutley nothing happened! I tried again and nothing happenedworked fine a few days agoany clue here what happened?am i missing something?

..-- Van Deusen

And 4. Make sure that Caps Lock is turned off.

Pete

Sharrie,

Pete

This is so wierdI took an asmnt last night of a new clientthis morning i put it though the BioReview just like alwaysthen went through the excel sheet to do my artifactingwhen i pressed the shift/ctrl/S absolutley nothing happened! I tried again and nothing happenedworked fine a few days agoany clue here what happened?am i missing something?

..-- Van Deusen

Pete or Foxx,

I upgraded to Pro v. 6 but didn't realize I'd be giving up

artifacting.

How do we get the artifacting version after the TLC Assessment has

been revised?

Rah

>

> Sharrie,

>

> 1. Are you using TLC Assess Pro v. 6.0a?

> 2. Did you open the assessment file (and Enable macros) before

opening the

> text files?

> 3. If you go (in Excel) to Tools: Macro: Macros, on the list do

you find

> StartArt and EndArt listed?

>

> Pete

Rah,

We announced on the list perhaps a year ago that in order to simplify updates for those who (like you) had purchased the artifacting file, we set up a Yahoo Group called TLCArtifacter. We have added new purchasers since then, and we asked prior purchasers to e-mail one of us, so we could verify that you had purchased the file and add you to the group.

I've just added you at the address you used to write to braintrainer. You should receive a notification. Go to the group and click on the Files link, where you will be able to download the v. 6.0a file that has the artifacting macro in it.

Pete

Pete or Foxx,I upgraded to Pro v. 6 but didn't realize I'd be giving up artifacting. How do we get the artifacting version after the TLC Assessment has been revised? Rah>> Sharrie,> > 1. Are you using TLC Assess Pro v. 6.0a?> 2. Did you open the assessment file (and Enable macros) before opening the> text files?

> 3. If you go (in Excel) to Tools: Macro: Macros, on the list do you find> StartArt and EndArt listed?> > Pete

-- Van Deusen

Rah,

We announced on the list perhaps a year ago that in order to simplify updates for those who (like you) had purchased the artifacting file, we set up a Yahoo Group called TLCArtifacter. We have added new purchasers since then, and we asked prior purchasers to e-mail one of us, so we could verify that you had purchased the file and add you to the group.

I've just added you at the address you used to write to braintrainer. You should receive a notification. Go to the group and click on the Files link, where you will be able to download the v. 6.0a file that has the artifacting macro in it.

Pete

Pete or Foxx,I upgraded to Pro v. 6 but didn't realize I'd be giving up artifacting. How do we get the artifacting version after the TLC Assessment has been revised? Rah>> Sharrie,> > 1. Are you using TLC Assess Pro v. 6.0a?> 2. Did you open the assessment file (and Enable macros) before opening the> text files?

> 3. If you go (in Excel) to Tools: Macro: Macros, on the list do you find> StartArt and EndArt listed?> > Pete

-- Van Deusen