RemedySpot.com

Re: using the TLC artifacter

Rate this topic

Guest guest

Hello list mates,I'm new to the list and NF. I just started using the tlc artifacter and I'm stuck on step 3 in Excel " type CTRL-SHIFT-S " to set up - all I get is a ding sound to indicate an error (no error message - but nothing happens when I do this step). I enabled macros when I opened TLC assess pro V.6 and I made sure the security setting was on medium. I have Excel 2003. I already used bioreview to artifact the files and I went on to the next step which was to open assess pro in Excel then open the artifacted file to begin " artifacting " . Any ideas as to how to get the setup step to work?Thanks,Margarette

-- Van Deusen

pvdtlc@...http://www.brain-trainer.com305/433-3160The Learning Curve, Inc.

Margarette,

Sounds like you are doing everything right. If you open the TLC and enable macros in Excel, then Open from the File menu and choose one of the .txt files you output from BioReview TLC Assess Pro Artifact Report, the keystrokes should work fine.

Try going to Tools: Macro: Macros (in Excel menus after you have your data file open). You should see a list of the macros. Find the one called StartArt and select it, then click Run. That's a way you can work around the keystrokes.

Also make absolutely sure that your Caps Lock is not depressed.

Pete

Hello list mates,I'm new to the list and NF. I just started using the tlc artifacter and I'm stuck on step 3 in Excel " type CTRL-SHIFT-S " to set up - all I get is a ding sound to indicate an error (no error message - but nothing happens when I do this step). I enabled macros when I opened TLC assess pro V.6 and I made sure the security setting was on medium. I have Excel 2003. I already used bioreview to artifact the files and I went on to the next step which was to open assess pro in Excel then open the artifacted file to begin " artifacting " . Any ideas as to how to get the setup step to work?Thanks,Margarette

.. -- Van Deusen

Margarette,

Sounds like you are doing everything right. If you open the TLC and enable macros in Excel, then Open from the File menu and choose one of the .txt files you output from BioReview TLC Assess Pro Artifact Report, the keystrokes should work fine.

Try going to Tools: Macro: Macros (in Excel menus after you have your data file open). You should see a list of the macros. Find the one called StartArt and select it, then click Run. That's a way you can work around the keystrokes.

Also make absolutely sure that your Caps Lock is not depressed.

Pete

.. -- Van Deusen