RemedySpot.com

Re: how much of T3T4squish is enough

Rate this topic

Guest guest

Pete,

It's always great when the client can guide you, but what if you have a client who cannot communicate? Then you have to rely upon the professionals who are working with you (or yourself) to make that judgment.

jim

Re: how much of T3T4squish is enough

Kerry,

Let the client guide you. If T3/T4 is still producing positive results, why change? When she can go a week between temporal sessions and still feel the positive chanes have not deteriorated (try something else during the intervening session), she is more likely to be ready for a change.

Remember that there is no requirement that one work through all the options in a training plan. If you hit the protocol that restabilizes the most foundational issues in a client who welcomes that and responds to it, it is possible that the rest rather takes care of itself. In any case, when the client keeps saying, "I want to do this," keep doing it.

Pete

On Jan 19, 2008 12:29 AM, Kerry Leahan <kerry.leahangmail> wrote:

How do I know its time to move on after ameliorating tone issues, ie. initial T3T4squish, and start the next protocol in the TLC plan. I have a client I have done 9 sessions of T3T4 squish and she attestst to marked benefit after each session, but each time I attempt to move onto another protocol in the TLC plan, she reports no benefit.

.. -- Van Deusenpvdtlcgmailhttp://www.brain-trainer.com305/433-3160The Learning Curve, Inc.

Presumably SOMEBODY identified a desired change and hopefully they saw some kind of improvement, however brief and subtle, that led to the decision to continue with a specific protocol. You are absolutely right that the client can't always tell you much, and in many cases the support system can't/won't either. You have to work with what you have. I agree with other comments on this and related threads, though: looking at graphs of the EEG may not be of much benefit in guiding you. Sometimes they change when the client doesn't--and vice-versa. You are seeing the client a couple times a week, so perhaps, in the worst case, you just have to go based on what you are seeing from session to session.

pete

It's always great when the client can guide you, but what if you have a client who cannot communicate? Then you have to rely upon the professionals who are working with you (or yourself) to make that judgment.

.. -- Van Deusen

pvdtlc@...http://www.brain-trainer.com305/433-3160The Learning Curve, Inc.