RemedySpot.com

Re: Area of the brain: finding the word they are looking for when speaking

Rate this topic

Guest guest

Hi Nita,

Train at f7 to T5 and you'll some awesome results.

Diane

> I have looked through the messages and I

> can't seem to find the

> location in the brain that deals with speaking when it comes to

> searching for the word you want to use. I have a 10 year old

boy who

> struggles with speaking, only due to not being able to retrieve

the

> word he wants. I am certain I read a post in the past where

this is

> located but I can't

> seem to find it.

>

> Does someone else remember where it is? I am doing other

training but

> this area is bothering the child and if I knew the location I

could

> switch to working on that area next.

>

> -Nita

>

>

> ------------------------------------

>

>

• 2 weeks later...

Pete,

Thanks for noticing my error. Sometimes I do miss the bipolar montage. Yes, it's much higher in beta at F7 than in other frontal areas. But I certainly have other areas to train while I watch that one.

-Nita

Diane,

I Iooked at F7 and T5 specifically and found F7 to have accessive beta, busy brain. That seemed like a good place to start. Alpha was higher at F7 than T5 (about .5 ratio). I believe that T5 should be higher in Alpha due to it being it is farther back on the head. Pete, isn't that right? But if I downtrain beta at F7 it probably will naturally increase Alpha at F7, making the ratio even more uneven. What are your thoughts on this?

-Nita

Pete,

Thanks for noticing my error. Sometimes I do miss the bipolar montage. Yes, it's much higher in beta at F7 than in other frontal areas. But I certainly have other areas to train while I watch that one.

-Nita

Diane,

I Iooked at F7 and T5 specifically and found F7 to have accessive beta, busy brain. That seemed like a good place to start. Alpha was higher at F7 than T5 (about .5 ratio). I believe that T5 should be higher in Alpha due to it being it is farther back on the head. Pete, isn't that right? But if I downtrain beta at F7 it probably will naturally increase Alpha at F7, making the ratio even more uneven. What are your thoughts on this?

-Nita

Pete,

-Nita

Diane,

-Nita