RemedySpot.com

Re: Re: Too much EC Alpha

Rate this topic

Guest guest

Just my 2 cents:

The trauma may indeed be the cause of this person's sky high alpha...

but I just want to point out that sky high alpha can also be an 'old' brain injury.

I too, have that sky high alpha only EC 8-10hz. I thought it had always been there, til I went back and looked at all of my TLC's through the years...it turns out it showed up after a major surgery (heavy anesthesia) and then within a month, getting rear-ended. (I was sore for a day and that's it).

Many, many people seeing my sky high 8-10hz had labeled me PTSD.

Jay Gunkelman suggested rewarding gamma at the sites where the high alpha readings are...that Gamma will help bring the cells back on line to be networking and communicating with the rest of the brain, instead of playing their own tune.

I actually haven't tried that yet, as I tried another energy healing technique and that has brought it down.

Best,

St. Clair

Re: Too much EC Alpha

Hi, Pete -Thanks for the help! The high alpha levels are just in eyes closed state, and don't exceed everything else so much eyes open, except at Oz, which, I would think would be okay. This client has been sleeping excessive amounts, around 18 hours a day.The temporals are "searing hot" in both beta and high beta, and there are marginal reversals, but not strong.So, we will probably try a few protocols, starting with temporals, and see what works.Thanks!Gretchen

I'm experimenting with a new device developed by Dr. Dogris called NeuroField. I have found that the Alpha protocol has helped to drop my alpha. I've also done the Gamma protocol, so who knows if that may have had an effect too!

The NeuroField gives frequency stimulation to the biofield around the head. It's not a feedback device...yet. www.neurofield.com It is still very experimental and is being evaluated by several professionals in the field of neurofeedback and energy healing.

Happy Thanksgiving!!

St. Clair

Re: Too much EC Alpha> > > Hi, Pete -> > Thanks for the help! > > The high alpha levels are just in eyes closed state, and don't exceed everything else so much eyes open, except at Oz, which, I would think would be okay. This client has been sleeping excessive amounts, around 18 hours a day.> > The temporals are "searing hot" in both beta and high beta, and there are marginal reversals, but not strong.> > So, we will probably try a few protocols, starting with temporals, and see what works.> > Thanks!> Gretchen>