RemedySpot.com

Re: Re: Inhibiting anger

Rate this topic

Guest guest

Noah,

A hot spot at F8 in Beta and HiBeta would be consistent with disruptions in emotional regulation and/or social inhibition. Sometimes the very hot area here connects with a very repressed emotional state and very withdrawn social pattern--but that's not always true. Especially if there's a lot of fast activity on the right side pretty much front to back, it can also relate to emotional explosiveness.

Certainly I would give a try to the idea you were given: train down F8 15-38 Hz (or 18-38 Hz). If the rest of the pattern there suggests that there is not significant disturbance in other frequencies, then just a downtraining could be fine. If there's a lot of slow activity as well, then something like a windowed squash would make sense, allowing the middle frequencies to go up.

The M2/Fp1 montage was in relation to the Cingulate--the frontal midline along Fz, Cz, Pz--not specifically related to the F8 site.

Pete

-- Van Deusenpvdtlc@...http://www.brain-trainer.com305/433-3160The Learning Curve, Inc.

My wife had a QEEG done, (waiting on my Brainquiry device to arrive to do a TLC assessment), and it showed a very focused hot-spot in Beta/High Beta @ F8 (+3 SD's). Is this similar to what you are taking about in #2?

The Clinician we were working with just suggested we train down Beta @ F8, but I have a feeling that the training her brain needs isn't that simple.Would you suggest the M2/Fp1 SMR training listed below to help w/ " emotional liability issues " , or is there another protocol we can use until I fumble my way through doing my first TLC assessment at home?