RemedySpot.com

Liz

Rate this topic

Guest guest

LOL , yup took my pain meds and nausea stuff . But alas nothing helped last night , hehe I cant believe I have to do this everyday for the next 19 months . Unless I don't have a 2 log drop and then I will be put on a maintence dose to prevent further damage to my liver. I am drinking plenty of gatorade and tea . Hugs and kisses , luv ya .........liz

Re: Liz

Message from Momma Janet to Liz!!

You get some rest today. Okay!!!

I hope you took a couple of pain relievers before you took your shot. And rest, rest,rest today with plenty of fluids.

Over and out,

Much love

Janetelizabethnv1 wrote:

I just returned from da doctors office , I am getting ready to draw up the solution right now , lol . I dont know why the doc made me go in to see him , all we did was talk about research stuff . He absolutely agrees with me about the earlier the better for treatment , and that occasionaly there is a rare instance where the meds can inflame the liver but it is rare he said . We also discussed the fact that the younger the patient the easier treatment is , and stuff like that . In the end it was just like a visit from a friend , LOL . I got a little mad at him for that since it takes so long to get to his office from my house , oh well lol . luv ya girl

I am a rock, I am island...and a rock feels no pain, and a island never cries...- Simon

LOL , yup took my pain meds and nausea stuff . But alas nothing helped last night , hehe I cant believe I have to do this everyday for the next 19 months . Unless I don't have a 2 log drop and then I will be put on a maintence dose to prevent further damage to my liver. I am drinking plenty of gatorade and tea . Hugs and kisses , luv ya .........liz

I hope you took a couple of pain relievers before you took your shot. And rest, rest,rest today with plenty of fluids.

Over and out,

Much love

Janetelizabethnv1 wrote:

I just returned from da doctors office , I am getting ready to draw up the solution right now , lol . I dont know why the doc made me go in to see him , all we did was talk about research stuff . He absolutely agrees with me about the earlier the better for treatment , and that occasionaly there is a rare instance where the meds can inflame the liver but it is rare he said . We also discussed the fact that the younger the patient the easier treatment is , and stuff like that . In the end it was just like a visit from a friend , LOL . I got a little mad at him for that since it takes so long to get to his office from my house , oh well lol . luv ya girl

I am a rock, I am island...and a rock feels no pain, and a island never cries...- Simon

Over and out,

Much love

Janetelizabethnv1 wrote:

As one who just finished 48 weeks again!! on Monday, girl I hear ya. Last three weeks I was way tired of the whole shabang. but this is day 3 after taking last shot and I am like oh baby I am the girl!! Dancing around the room. Now to stay this way. Take care Liz my friend and know that I am here for ya. Love Janetelizabethnv1 wrote: LOL , yup took my pain meds and nausea stuff . But alas nothing helped last night , hehe I cant believe I have to do this everyday for the next 19 months . Unless I don't have a 2 log drop and then I will be put on a maintence dose to prevent further

damage to my liver. I am drinking plenty of gatorade and tea . Hugs and kisses , luv ya .........liz Re: Liz Message from Momma Janet to Liz!! You get some rest today. Okay!!! I

hope you took a couple of pain relievers before you took your shot. And rest, rest,rest today with plenty of fluids. Over and out, Much love Janetelizabethnv1 wrote: I just returned from da doctors office , I am getting ready to draw up the solution right now , lol . I dont know why the doc made me go in to see him , all we did was talk about research stuff . He absolutely agrees with me about the earlier the better for treatment , and that occasionaly there is a rare instance where the meds can inflame the liver but it is rare he said .

We also discussed the fact that the younger the patient the easier treatment is , and stuff like that . In the end it was just like a visit from a friend , LOL . I got a little mad at him for that since it takes so long to get to his office from my house , oh well lol . luv ya girl I am a rock, I am island...and a rock feels no pain, and a island never cries...- Simon I am a rock, I am island...and a rock feels no pain, and a island never cries...- Simon

As one who just finished 48 weeks again!! on Monday, girl I hear ya. Last three weeks I was way tired of the whole shabang. but this is day 3 after taking last shot and I am like oh baby I am the girl!! Dancing around the room. Now to stay this way. Take care Liz my friend and know that I am here for ya. Love Janetelizabethnv1 wrote: LOL , yup took my pain meds and nausea stuff . But alas nothing helped last night , hehe I cant believe I have to do this everyday for the next 19 months . Unless I don't have a 2 log drop and then I will be put on a maintence dose to prevent further

damage to my liver. I am drinking plenty of gatorade and tea . Hugs and kisses , luv ya .........liz Re: Liz Message from Momma Janet to Liz!! You get some rest today. Okay!!! I

hope you took a couple of pain relievers before you took your shot. And rest, rest,rest today with plenty of fluids. Over and out, Much love Janetelizabethnv1 wrote: I just returned from da doctors office , I am getting ready to draw up the solution right now , lol . I dont know why the doc made me go in to see him , all we did was talk about research stuff . He absolutely agrees with me about the earlier the better for treatment , and that occasionaly there is a rare instance where the meds can inflame the liver but it is rare he said .

We also discussed the fact that the younger the patient the easier treatment is , and stuff like that . In the end it was just like a visit from a friend , LOL . I got a little mad at him for that since it takes so long to get to his office from my house , oh well lol . luv ya girl I am a rock, I am island...and a rock feels no pain, and a island never cries...- Simon I am a rock, I am island...and a rock feels no pain, and a island never cries...- Simon

I am so happy for you Janet , congrats on makin it to the finish line ....luv ya

Over and out,

Much love

Janetelizabethnv1 wrote:

I am so happy for you Janet , congrats on makin it to the finish line ....luv ya

Over and out,

Much love

Janetelizabethnv1 wrote:

Over and out,

Much love

Janetelizabethnv1 wrote:

WAYY to GO Janet,, Im so proud of you and that you DID IT,, whooo hoooooo! HEY, my daughter is here, she arrived last nite,, keep her in your prayers, I dont know how long she will be willing to stay but I hope I can say and do the right things to help her see that this relationship probably is NOT the right one! once again Janet, WAY TO GO!!! love you jackiejanet wrote: As one who just finished 48 weeks again!! on Monday, girl I hear ya. Last three weeks I was way tired of the whole shabang. but this is day 3 after taking last shot and I am like oh baby I am the girl!! Dancing around the room. Now to stay this way. Take care Liz my friend and know that I am here for ya. Love Janetelizabethnv1 wrote: LOL , yup took my pain meds and nausea stuff . But alas nothing helped last night , hehe I cant believe I have to do this everyday for the next 19 months . Unless I don't have a 2 log drop and then I will be put on a maintence dose to prevent further damage to my liver. I am drinking plenty of gatorade and tea . Hugs and kisses , luv ya .........liz Re: Liz Message from Momma Janet to Liz!! You get some rest today. Okay!!! I hope you took a couple of pain relievers before you took your shot. And rest, rest,rest today with plenty of fluids. Over and out, Much love Janetelizabethnv1 wrote: I just returned from da doctors office , I am getting ready to draw up the solution right now , lol . I dont know why the doc made me go in to see him , all we did was talk about research stuff . He absolutely agrees with me about the earlier the better for treatment , and that occasionaly there is a rare instance where the meds can inflame the liver but it is rare he said . We also discussed the fact that the younger the patient the easier treatment is , and stuff like that . In the end it was just like a visit from a friend , LOL . I got a little mad at him for that since it takes so long to get to his office from my house , oh well lol . luv ya girl I am a rock, I am island...and a rock feels no pain, and a island never cries...- Simon I am a rock, I am island...and a rock feels no pain, and a island never cries...- Simon Jackie

WAYY to GO Janet,, Im so proud of you and that you DID IT,, whooo hoooooo! HEY, my daughter is here, she arrived last nite,, keep her in your prayers, I dont know how long she will be willing to stay but I hope I can say and do the right things to help her see that this relationship probably is NOT the right one! once again Janet, WAY TO GO!!! love you jackiejanet wrote: As one who just finished 48 weeks again!! on Monday, girl I hear ya. Last three weeks I was way tired of the whole shabang. but this is day 3 after taking last shot and I am like oh baby I am the girl!! Dancing around the room. Now to stay this way. Take care Liz my friend and know that I am here for ya. Love Janetelizabethnv1 wrote: LOL , yup took my pain meds and nausea stuff . But alas nothing helped last night , hehe I cant believe I have to do this everyday for the next 19 months . Unless I don't have a 2 log drop and then I will be put on a maintence dose to prevent further damage to my liver. I am drinking plenty of gatorade and tea . Hugs and kisses , luv ya .........liz Re: Liz Message from Momma Janet to Liz!! You get some rest today. Okay!!! I hope you took a couple of pain relievers before you took your shot. And rest, rest,rest today with plenty of fluids. Over and out, Much love Janetelizabethnv1 wrote: I just returned from da doctors office , I am getting ready to draw up the solution right now , lol . I dont know why the doc made me go in to see him , all we did was talk about research stuff . He absolutely agrees with me about the earlier the better for treatment , and that occasionaly there is a rare instance where the meds can inflame the liver but it is rare he said . We also discussed the fact that the younger the patient the easier treatment is , and stuff like that . In the end it was just like a visit from a friend , LOL . I got a little mad at him for that since it takes so long to get to his office from my house , oh well lol . luv ya girl I am a rock, I am island...and a rock feels no pain, and a island never cries...- Simon I am a rock, I am island...and a rock feels no pain, and a island never cries...- Simon Jackie

• 2 years later...

Liz,

Thanks for info. Actually I'm not a clinical psychologist, just an

m.s. but I'm curious about your views.I'm in the cognitive-behavior

camp, but it seems limited in it's application. Especially for a

particular case in the family. Can you recommend any books or reading

material?

Thanks

>

> Hi J.,

>

> I'm new to this field too (and I'm a clinical psychologist too).

>

> Another thing I like about " bottom-up " training is that it forms a

> nice analog with psychoanalytic ( " depth " psychology) thinking about

> psychopathology. Or, as the saying goes, when you practice

> psychotherapy, " follow the affect. "

>

> We don't attack defenses because we're know the person needs them,

> until the deeper affective issues are worked through. Then the

> defenses tend to flex all by themselves (can you tell I'm not a

> cognitive-behaviorist?)

>

> Or, if you don't like psychoanalysis, you can get to a similar place

> through the Buddha! (Busy Brain = Ego, which is so busy thinking

> thinking thinking that it tends to miss the forest)

>

> Good luck with your neurofeedback studies.

>

> Liz

>

>