RemedySpot.com

Re: soccer performance

Rate this topic

Guest guest

Mike,

Here we are with the power of marketing again. Check out message 16017 in Braintrainer (go to the home page of the list at http://groups.yahoo.com/group/braintrainer/messages

and search for that message). Thought Technology has been getting the word out quite successfully about this situation, though there is very little detail about exactly what was done. You'll notice that the articles themselves from the various newspapers aren't included, but there was a copy of one of them floating around at that time, which I read (and can't find now). If memory serves, there were 4 players who participated--not all of them starting players--and they trained together at the same time. The " effectiveness " of the training wasn't reported in terms of any of them scoring the winning goal (or any goals), nor even of being the guy who taunted Zidane into making his (literally) bonehead play. It was reported that the players made " crisp passes " , etc. And they all told Thought Technology (and perhaps the journalists) that they really felt it had helped.

If I'm not mistaken, in the message there are some quotes from de Michelis indicating that he worked on visualization and various other techniques. It's certainly possible that they did alpha theta or C3 and C4, but nothing I have ever seen has any details about that.

Perhaps someone else has more information on this.

Pete

I read an article about de Michelis and performance improvement in football players. He uses procomp infiniti to train them. I suspect that the protocola were smr/beta, smr/theta and alpha-theta. I wonder if Othmer's protocol is suitable for such a challenge.

I'm scrutinising the case because the husband of my sister is a football manager. If anybody knows more (eg have experience with it or to suggest a particular book or a particular protocol planning) I would appreciate to let me know.

thank you

mike

.. -- Van Deusen

pvdtlc@...http://www.brain-trainer.com305/433-3160The Learning Curve, Inc.

Mike,

Here we are with the power of marketing again. Check out message 16017 in Braintrainer (go to the home page of the list at http://groups.yahoo.com/group/braintrainer/messages

and search for that message). Thought Technology has been getting the word out quite successfully about this situation, though there is very little detail about exactly what was done. You'll notice that the articles themselves from the various newspapers aren't included, but there was a copy of one of them floating around at that time, which I read (and can't find now). If memory serves, there were 4 players who participated--not all of them starting players--and they trained together at the same time. The " effectiveness " of the training wasn't reported in terms of any of them scoring the winning goal (or any goals), nor even of being the guy who taunted Zidane into making his (literally) bonehead play. It was reported that the players made " crisp passes " , etc. And they all told Thought Technology (and perhaps the journalists) that they really felt it had helped.

If I'm not mistaken, in the message there are some quotes from de Michelis indicating that he worked on visualization and various other techniques. It's certainly possible that they did alpha theta or C3 and C4, but nothing I have ever seen has any details about that.

Pete

I read an article about de Michelis and performance improvement in football players. He uses procomp infiniti to train them. I suspect that the protocola were smr/beta, smr/theta and alpha-theta. I wonder if Othmer's protocol is suitable for such a challenge.

I'm scrutinising the case because the husband of my sister is a football manager. If anybody knows more (eg have experience with it or to suggest a particular book or a particular protocol planning) I would appreciate to let me know.

thank you

mike

.. -- Van Deusen

Mike,

Pete

thank you

mike

.. -- Van Deusen

According to the article at

http://www.aapb.org/files/public/BIOF3403-.pdf

the information is proprietary and not available for publication but the authors

discuss protocols for optimum performance in sports.

Ulisses

> Mike,

>

> Here we are with the power of marketing again. Check out message 16017 in

> Braintrainer (go to the home page of the list at

> http://groups.yahoo.com/group/braintrainer/messages and search for that

> message). Thought Technology has been getting the word out quite

> successfully about this situation, though there is very little detail about

> exactly what was done. You'll notice that the articles themselves from the

> various newspapers aren't included, but there was a copy of one of them

> floating around at that time, which I read (and can't find now). If memory

> serves, there were 4 players who participated--not all of them starting

> players--and they trained together at the same time. The " effectiveness " of

> the training wasn't reported in terms of any of them scoring the winning

> goal (or any goals), nor even of being the guy who taunted Zidane into

> making his (literally) bonehead play. It was reported that the players made

> " crisp passes " , etc. And they all told Thought Technology (and perhaps the

> journalists) that they really felt it had helped.

>

> If I'm not mistaken, in the message there are some quotes from de Michelis

> indicating that he worked on visualization and various other techniques.

> It's certainly possible that they did alpha theta or C3 and C4, but nothing

> I have ever seen has any details about that.

>

> Perhaps someone else has more information on this.

>

> Pete

>

>

>

> > I read an article about de Michelis and performance improvement in

> > football players. He uses procomp infiniti to train them. I suspect that the

> > protocola were smr/beta, smr/theta and alpha-theta. I wonder if Othmer's

> > protocol is suitable for such a challenge.

> > I'm scrutinising the case because the husband of my sister is a football

> > manager. If anybody knows more (eg have experience with it or to suggest a

> > particular book or a particular protocol planning) I would appreciate to let

> > me know.

> > thank you

> > mike

> > .

> >

> >

> >

> --

> Van Deusen

> pvdtlc@...

> http://www.brain-trainer.com

> 305/433-3160