RemedySpot.com

West Coast Auricular Coast?!?!

Rate this topic

Guest guest

Guest guest

I am helping K.C. to bring the Auricular course that he is teaching in Canada to

the San Francisco area. Please read his description below. I encourage you to

watch his intro video for a better grasp of the technique. See the contact info

below to stay connected!

Enfield

San Mateo, CA

Intro Auricular Medicine Course

by K.C. Bateman, B.Sc., N.D.

The intro course will occur over 2 three day sessions. On completion of this 40

hour course, practitioners will be prepared to start using Auricular Medicine in

their practices immediately.

What I am doing differently than other teachers?

I want Auricular Medicine to be accessible. This means setting reasonable

tuition fees as well as being accessible to answer questions and offer guidance

once the course is complete. Other than cost, the biggest obstacle that stops

practitioners from using Auricular Medicine, is the lack of access to guidance

when questions/challenges come up in practice.

I am changing this, and I hope that this will result in Auricular Medicine being

more widely used by practitioners to identify and address the blockages

preventing the body from healing itself.

I am currently teaching a group of 9 practitioners in London, Ontario.

I have been getting a lot of requests to offer something on the west coast. I

have decided on a location near San Francisco. Now we need to know how many

people are interested in taking the course.

If you are interested please contact mfroese@... and we will

get back to you with further details.

K.C. Bateman

the video:

Guest guest

It is a very well taught and challenging class. San Francisco is a lot easier flight than Ontario....

Whittaker, RN, ND

Sent: Wednesday, May 09, 2012 9:51 PM

To:

Subject: West Coast Auricular Coast?!?!

I am helping K.C. to bring the Auricular course that he is teaching in Canada to the San Francisco area. Please read his description below. I encourage you to watch his intro video for a better grasp of the technique. See the contact info below to stay connected! EnfieldSan Mateo, CAIntro Auricular Medicine Courseby K.C. Bateman, B.Sc., N.D.The intro course will occur over 2 three day sessions. On completion of this 40 hour course, practitioners will be prepared to start using Auricular Medicine in their practices immediately.What I am doing differently than other teachers?I want Auricular Medicine to be accessible. This means setting reasonable tuition fees as well as being accessible to answer questions and offer guidance once the course is complete. Other than cost, the biggest obstacle that stops practitioners from using Auricular Medicine, is the lack of access to guidance when questions/challenges come up in practice.I am changing this, and I hope that this will result in Auricular Medicine being more widely used by practitioners to identify and address the blockages preventing the body from healing itself.Location:I am currently teaching a group of 9 practitioners in London, Ontario. I have been getting a lot of requests to offer something on the west coast. I have decided on a location near San Francisco. Now we need to know how many people are interested in taking the course.If you are interested please contact mailto:mfroese%40physicaenergetics.com and we will get back to you with further details.K.C. Batemanthe video:

Guest guest

It is a very well taught and challenging class. San Francisco is a lot easier flight than Ontario....

Whittaker, RN, ND

Sent: Wednesday, May 09, 2012 9:51 PM

To:

Subject: West Coast Auricular Coast?!?!

I am helping K.C. to bring the Auricular course that he is teaching in Canada to the San Francisco area. Please read his description below. I encourage you to watch his intro video for a better grasp of the technique. See the contact info below to stay connected! EnfieldSan Mateo, CAIntro Auricular Medicine Courseby K.C. Bateman, B.Sc., N.D.The intro course will occur over 2 three day sessions. On completion of this 40 hour course, practitioners will be prepared to start using Auricular Medicine in their practices immediately.What I am doing differently than other teachers?I want Auricular Medicine to be accessible. This means setting reasonable tuition fees as well as being accessible to answer questions and offer guidance once the course is complete. Other than cost, the biggest obstacle that stops practitioners from using Auricular Medicine, is the lack of access to guidance when questions/challenges come up in practice.I am changing this, and I hope that this will result in Auricular Medicine being more widely used by practitioners to identify and address the blockages preventing the body from healing itself.Location:I am currently teaching a group of 9 practitioners in London, Ontario. I have been getting a lot of requests to offer something on the west coast. I have decided on a location near San Francisco. Now we need to know how many people are interested in taking the course.If you are interested please contact mailto:mfroese%40physicaenergetics.com and we will get back to you with further details.K.C. Batemanthe video: