RemedySpot.com

Re: Two site training

Rate this topic

Guest guest

Mark,

If you've been getting good results, you understood me perfectly; if not, you misunderstood (just kidding).

A lot of my recommended trainings are indeed 2-channel 2-sites. Most of them are quadrant training: Fz/A1 combined with C3/A1 (left front quadrant) or P4 with Oz (right rear) of F8 with C4, etc. Thus we stay within an areas where the activation pattern is likely to be quite consistent and we can train the same thing in both areas without problems.

Of course Coherence and Symmetry protocols are also 2-channel, but they tend to be training relationships.

T3/A1/g/T4/A2 is a 2-channel interhemispheric i commonly use, but I think that's the main place I use two sites on opposite hemispheres to train amplitudes.

Pete

You previously stated:Even there, I usually recommend that (outside the temporal lobes) you be careful about training both sides at the same time.

I thought that after assessment a lot of your recommended training was two channel for various site pairings, have I misunderstood all this time?

.. -- Van Deusen

pvdtlc@...http://www.brain-trainer.com305/433-3160The Learning Curve, Inc.

Mark,

If you've been getting good results, you understood me perfectly; if not, you misunderstood (just kidding).

A lot of my recommended trainings are indeed 2-channel 2-sites. Most of them are quadrant training: Fz/A1 combined with C3/A1 (left front quadrant) or P4 with Oz (right rear) of F8 with C4, etc. Thus we stay within an areas where the activation pattern is likely to be quite consistent and we can train the same thing in both areas without problems.

Of course Coherence and Symmetry protocols are also 2-channel, but they tend to be training relationships.

T3/A1/g/T4/A2 is a 2-channel interhemispheric i commonly use, but I think that's the main place I use two sites on opposite hemispheres to train amplitudes.

Pete

You previously stated:Even there, I usually recommend that (outside the temporal lobes) you be careful about training both sides at the same time.

I thought that after assessment a lot of your recommended training was two channel for various site pairings, have I misunderstood all this time?

.. -- Van Deusen

Mark,

Pete

.. -- Van Deusen

Thanks,Pete.

Must say however that I've done two channel training other than for relationships at F3 P4, F3 F4, C3 C4 with good results.

Mark

Mark,

Pete

On Jan 19, 2008 10:46 AM, Mark Baddeley <baddeleyhermes (DOT) net.au> wrote:

.. -- Van Deusenpvdtlcgmailhttp://www.brain-trainer.com305/433-3160The Learning Curve, Inc.

Thanks,Pete.

Must say however that I've done two channel training other than for relationships at F3 P4, F3 F4, C3 C4 with good results.

Mark

Mark,

Pete

.. -- Van Deusenpvdtlcgmailhttp://www.brain-trainer.com305/433-3160The Learning Curve, Inc.

Thanks,Pete.

Mark

Mark,

Pete

• 3 weeks later...

Dear Pete,

Sorry for bringing up an old topic but I'm lagging behind in my digest

reading. What does this commentary on two site training mean about

the Van Deusen " slow frontal alpha kill " protocol which is a 2

channel, referential montage set at F3, A1 and P4, A2, which rewards

13-21 in front, and (I think) 10-14 in the back simultaneously? This

protocol seems to be breaking all of the rules: interhemispheric and

front/back or distant lobes. You wrote about being " careful " if you

wander from the T3 T4, same-lobe, interhemispheric training. Careful

of what?

thanks,