RemedySpot.com

Re: Eye tracking Deficit

Rate this topic

Guest guest

HI Gretchen,

The frontal lobes control eye movement so I wonder if they will help these eye problems.

Eye tracking Deficit

Hello!I will be mapping a 20 year-old college student Tuesday, who has the following issues:#1 Convergence Insufficiency #2 Convergence Excess #3 Eye Tracking DeficitAre there particular regions/patterns to look for on the map in terms of these conditions, and any particular visual/interactive things to try/avoid in the training?Thanks, and HAPPY THANKSGIVING, all!-Gretchen

HI Gretchen,

The frontal lobes control eye movement so I wonder if they will help these eye problems.

Eye tracking Deficit

Hello!I will be mapping a 20 year-old college student Tuesday, who has the following issues:#1 Convergence Insufficiency #2 Convergence Excess #3 Eye Tracking DeficitAre there particular regions/patterns to look for on the map in terms of these conditions, and any particular visual/interactive things to try/avoid in the training?Thanks, and HAPPY THANKSGIVING, all!-Gretchen

HI Gretchen,

Eye tracking Deficit

One should also bear in mind the 3rd Cranial Nerve, the Oculomotor, which makes the eyes be able to move.

Jill

Eye tracking Deficit

One should also bear in mind the 3rd Cranial Nerve, the Oculomotor, which makes the eyes be able to move.

Jill

Eye tracking Deficit

Jill

Eye tracking Deficit

There are a variety of systems responsible for eye movement.  The dorsal lateral PFC,  brain stem, as well as the 3rd cranial nerve,Here is a link to one document that explores these connectionshttp://www.answersingenesis.org/tj/v17/i1/eye.asp georgemartin@...www.northstarneurofeedback.com One should also bear in mind the 3rd Cranial Nerve, the Oculomotor, which makes the eyes be able to move.   Jill Eye tracking Deficit Hello!I will be mapping a 20 year-old college student Tuesday, who has the following issues:#1 Convergence Insufficiency #2 Convergence Excess #3 Eye Tracking DeficitAre there particular regions/patterns to look for on the map in terms of these conditions, and any particular visual/interactive things to try/avoid in the training?Thanks, and HAPPY THANKSGIVING, all!-Gretchen

--- Get FREE High Speed Internet from USFamily.Net! ---

There are a variety of systems responsible for eye movement.  The dorsal lateral PFC,  brain stem, as well as the 3rd cranial nerve,Here is a link to one document that explores these connectionshttp://www.answersingenesis.org/tj/v17/i1/eye.asp georgemartin@...www.northstarneurofeedback.com One should also bear in mind the 3rd Cranial Nerve, the Oculomotor, which makes the eyes be able to move.   Jill Eye tracking Deficit Hello!I will be mapping a 20 year-old college student Tuesday, who has the following issues:#1 Convergence Insufficiency #2 Convergence Excess #3 Eye Tracking DeficitAre there particular regions/patterns to look for on the map in terms of these conditions, and any particular visual/interactive things to try/avoid in the training?Thanks, and HAPPY THANKSGIVING, all!-Gretchen