RemedySpot.com

Re: graduated!!

Rate this topic

Guest guest

way to go justin..and way to go mommy for sticking it out..hope you got some good rounding outa it..happy holidays

brenda

mom of tucker

-- graduated!!

Well. officially graduated tonight!! He got his certificate and they are going to mail me the after pictures.I'm happy he's done!! With his hair gelled down though.....his head still looked pretty flat to me and the right side is definitely flatter....but with his hair dry...it looks a lot better than it did...When i get the pictures back from them i will compare them to the before pics and see how much improvement he actually got. cried a lot at the exit casting...but as soon as it was done he stopped right away. Anyway, i'm glad he is done...and i'm so happy i found this group to help me through it all! You guys were so great!! I'm not leaving the group...i just wanted to thank you guys!!!For more plagio info

Thanks !!! Happy Holidays to you too!!

In a message dated 11/27/2002 11:21:47 PM Eastern Standard Time, ruby1@... writes:

way to go justin..and way to go mommy for sticking it out..hope you got some good rounding outa it..happy holidays

brenda

mom of tucker

-------Original Message-------

An official Congratulations to !!! Give that noggin some exta kisses from us for a job well done! I think you will see some continued rounding, I feel we have seen additional improvement in ' headshape, so keep in mind he's still got some growing to do, and now it should be in the right direction :o) Can't wait for those pics!

mom

In a message dated 11/27/2002 7:47:27 PM Eastern Standard Time, Av@... writes:

I'm not leaving the group...i just wanted to thank you guys!!!

P.S. I hope you do stick around, we need your valuable input!!!!

' Mom

In a message dated 12/2/2002 12:29:57 PM Eastern Standard Time, rella1234@... writes:

P.S. I hope you do stick around, we need your valuable input!!!!

' Mom

Thanks !! That's so nice! :)

Thanks so much !!! :)

In a message dated 12/2/2002 12:27:58 PM Eastern Standard Time, rella1234@... writes:

An official Congratulations to !!! Give that noggin some exta kisses from us for a job well done! I think you will see some continued rounding, I feel we have seen additional improvement in ' headshape, so keep in mind he's still got some growing to do, and now it should be in the right direction :o) Can't wait for those pics!

mom

• 3 months later...
Guest guest

Congratulations !!!

You did it kiddo!

Way to grow ;)

Dustie, I am thrilled for you all! I hope you can stick around and share your knowledge of the ins and out of the process for others going through the motions! Celebrate- and not with a tub of utter cream! LOL!

&

Guest guest

Congratulations !!! Go celebrate!

Angie and Jenna(STARband grad 1/21/03)

Graduated!!

This has been such a long journey and a very emotional one, my feelings are mixed about this day. I know we did what was best for our daughter and hope that we have helped pave the way for future babies and their parents, on such a heart breaking, joyful, and wonderful experience. I would like to take this opportunity to Thank everyone a part of this support group for wonderful advice and eye opening experiences, good and bad! I would also like to Thank at CT in Dallas and , 's Orthotist. Lastly, I would like to Thank the parents and babies that came before us, that helped us during this very trying time. All of that said, lets party!! lolMy DH decided to do the exit cast and he said she did wonderful. Better than the last casting. This made a total of 4 castings for under the age of 1. wore her DOCband for 2 months and 2 weeks and had wonderful growth spurts. She didn't get 100% of correction due to the fact that her front sutures had fused and the bossing couldn't be corrected all the way. I'm very disappointed about this because I feel we could have given her another month & 1/2 of treatment had we not encountered some road blocks. These road blocks made us (DH & I) stronger and hate to dressed and undressed! Being a girl this could cause a problem later in life. lol All and all, she is going to be fine and so are we. They are going to mail me the before and after pics and if I can get them on here, I will.So, it is official, ALEX GRATUATEDDustie, bauling her eyes out, mom to , DOCGrad, 3/5/03For more plagio info

Guest guest

Dustie,

I'm so happy for you and . For you because you don't have to make those trips to big D anymore, and for because her little bo bo is better. Are you a Bag Balm Believer now? You'll soon wonder why you ever wasted your money on desitin, A & D and Balmex!

Way to go !

Gail, Sam and Sara's mom, DOC grads

Re: Graduated!! to

Thank you , you are always so colorful! I plan on sticking around if y'all will have me. If not, I will exit stage right and lurk! lolOH MY GOSH!! 's butt looks so much better, they only bit that is left is where the blisters were, it is mangled looking but she isn't crying over it anymore! I slept like a baby should last night.Dustie> Congratulations !!!> You did it kiddo!> [unable to display image]> Way to grow ;)> > Dustie, I am thrilled for you all! I hope you can stick around and share > your knowledge of the ins and out of the process for others going through the > motions! Celebrate- and not with a tub of utter cream! LOL!> & For more plagio info