RemedySpot.com

RE: Re: In desperate need!!

Rate this topic

Guest guest

THANKS!! I sent an email to the seller...maybe they'll respond! But at any rate, I'm gonna bid!!

-----Original Message-----From: stripes6060 [mailto:taime@...]Sent: Tuesday, December 03, 2002 4:57 PMPlagiocephaly Subject: Re: In desperate need!!Hi ,Ebay has 2 of them here is the item number to the one that was just listed: Item # 2077898525. Have you tried contacting Fisher Price? Maybe they can tell you who has it in stock.Good luck,> I am a new first time mother for a 2 month old with mild plagio. The > doctor is having me try to reposition her before we go to anything > drastic. I bought a sleep positioner with the memory foam as a > pillow (Head N Back to Sleep sleep positioner) and I am SO happy to > say that it's working!! > > Now I'm in need of a product that is hard to find due to the fact > that my husband and I are making a 7 hour drive to south Texas (from > the Dallas area) for Christmas. This product is called Soothe N > Snuggle Infant Support. I can't find it anywhere (checked Babies R > Us [amazon.com], Target, & Walmart)! It's a head positioner with a > vibrator built into it...kindof like your bouncy seats. > > Any ideas on where I can find something like this? I've got a bid on > one on ebay...but it's the only one...and I'm afraid I'll be > outbid...and believe me...I'm in need of this!!> > Thanks!> > Mom to Jayna SuzanneFor more plagio info

I contacted FP and found out that they discontinued this product! Wouldn't you know that when they make a GREAT product, they discontinue it!! Just my luck!!

I'm calling the exclusive stores (Target, Walmart and Toys R Us) in my area (Dallas/Fort Worth, Tx) to see if they have it!

My fingers are crossed!!

-----Original Message-----From: stripes6060 [mailto:taime@...]Sent: Tuesday, December 03, 2002 4:57 PMPlagiocephaly Subject: Re: In desperate need!!Hi ,Ebay has 2 of them here is the item number to the one that was just listed: Item # 2077898525. Have you tried contacting Fisher Price? Maybe they can tell you who has it in stock.Good luck,> I am a new first time mother for a 2 month old with mild plagio. The > doctor is having me try to reposition her before we go to anything > drastic. I bought a sleep positioner with the memory foam as a > pillow (Head N Back to Sleep sleep positioner) and I am SO happy to > say that it's working!! > > Now I'm in need of a product that is hard to find due to the fact > that my husband and I are making a 7 hour drive to south Texas (from > the Dallas area) for Christmas. This product is called Soothe N > Snuggle Infant Support. I can't find it anywhere (checked Babies R > Us [amazon.com], Target, & Walmart)! It's a head positioner with a > vibrator built into it...kindof like your bouncy seats. > > Any ideas on where I can find something like this? I've got a bid on > one on ebay...but it's the only one...and I'm afraid I'll be > outbid...and believe me...I'm in need of this!!> > Thanks!> > Mom to Jayna SuzanneFor more plagio info

Thanks Debbie!

Until last week, I had no clue that this was a "condition" that had a name! I saw that Jayna's head was flattening on one side and began to worry ... but it was our Nurse Practioner that noticed it and said something. She told us to start repositioning it now so that we wouldn't have to deal with the helmet's later. The unfortunate thing is that I quit my job on Oct. 31 to be home with her full time so my insurance has run out. But my husband and I are trying to get insurance in place for she and I. We currently have a 1 month policy with Blue Cross and Blue Shield until the permanent policy can be instated (same company). I am a believer in prayer and know that everything has a reason for happening...and it has been through my prayers that Jayna's head is already making tons of progress. I've attached a picture of her at 2 weeks. She is now 2 months and we had our family photos made today. I can't wait to post her pic for you to see later!

Take care and we'll keep pressing on!

-----Original Message-----From: debbieandabby [mailto:dj2kirby@...]Sent: Tuesday, December 03, 2002 6:21 PMPlagiocephaly Subject: Re: In desperate need!!HI & welcome to our group!Good luck with your ebay bidding! Let's hope you win it. You can find about anything on ebay!You're repositioning should help Jayna's plagio a lot, she's at a great young age to get good results w/repositioning alone, especially being mild as you described.It sounds like you're doing a great job & working very hard on her repositioning. Great job mom!Please keep us posted on her progress & let us know if you win the ebay auction...good luck!Debbie Abby's mom DOCGradMI> > > I am a new first time mother for a 2 month old with mild plagio.> The> > doctor is having me try to reposition her before we go to anything> > drastic. I bought a sleep positioner with the memory foam as a> > pillow (Head N Back to Sleep sleep positioner) and I am SO happy to> > say that it's working!!> >> > Now I'm in need of a product that is hard to find due to the fact> > that my husband and I are making a 7 hour drive to south Texas> (from> > the Dallas area) for Christmas. This product is called Soothe N> > Snuggle Infant Support. I can't find it anywhere (checked Babies R> > Us [amazon.com], Target, & Walmart)! It's a head positioner with a> > vibrator built into it...kindof like your bouncy seats.> >> > Any ideas on where I can find something like this? I've got a bid> on> > one on ebay...but it's the only one...and I'm afraid I'll be> > outbid...and believe me...I'm in need of this!!> >> > Thanks!> > > > Mom to Jayna Suzanne> > > For more plagio info

Kat, she is adorable. I will get you the number today. Heidi, mom to Jeffry, MN RE: Re: In desperate need!! Oops! forgot the pic! HAVE A GREAT DAY! -----Original Message-----From: Kat Curlee [mailto:katcurlee@...]Sent: Tuesday, December 03, 2002 10:34 PMPlagiocephaly Subject: RE: Re: In desperate need!! Thanks Debbie! Until last week, I had no clue that this was a "condition" that had a name! I saw that Jayna's head was flattening on one side and began to worry ... but it was our Nurse Practioner that noticed it and said something. She told us to start repositioning it now so that we wouldn't have to deal with the helmet's later. The unfortunate thing is that I quit my job on Oct. 31 to be home with her full time so my insurance has run out. But my husband and I are trying to get insurance in place for she and I. We currently have a 1 month policy with Blue Cross and Blue Shield until the permanent policy can be instated (same company). I am a believer in prayer and know that everything has a reason for happening...and it has been through my prayers that Jayna's head is already making tons of progress. I've attached a picture of her at 2 weeks. She is now 2 months and we had our family photos made today. I can't wait to post her pic for you to see later! Take care and we'll keep pressing on! -----Original Message-----From: debbieandabby [mailto:dj2kirby@...]Sent: Tuesday, December 03, 2002 6:21 PMPlagiocephaly Subject: Re: In desperate need!!HI & welcome to our group!Good luck with your ebay bidding! Let's hope you win it. You can find about anything on ebay!You're repositioning should help Jayna's plagio a lot, she's at a great young age to get good results w/repositioning alone, especially being mild as you described.It sounds like you're doing a great job & working very hard on her repositioning. Great job mom!Please keep us posted on her progress & let us know if you win the ebay auction...good luck!Debbie Abby's mom DOCGradMI> > > I am a new first time mother for a 2 month old with mild plagio.> The> > doctor is having me try to reposition her before we go to anything> > drastic. I bought a sleep positioner with the memory foam as a> > pillow (Head N Back to Sleep sleep positioner) and I am SO happy to> > say that it's working!!> >> > Now I'm in need of a product that is hard to find due to the fact> > that my husband and I are making a 7 hour drive to south Texas> (from> > the Dallas area) for Christmas. This product is called Soothe N> > Snuggle Infant Support. I can't find it anywhere (checked Babies R> > Us [amazon.com], Target, & Walmart)! It's a head positioner with a> > vibrator built into it...kindof like your bouncy seats.> >> > Any ideas on where I can find something like this? I've got a bid> on> > one on ebay...but it's the only one...and I'm afraid I'll be> > outbid...and believe me...I'm in need of this!!> >> > Thanks!> > > > Mom to Jayna Suzanne> > > For more plagio info

Thanks! As soon as I get the number, I'll call them right away!

Kat

Re: Re: In desperate need!!

Kat, she is adorable. I will get you the number today. Heidi, mom to Jeffry, MN

RE: Re: In desperate need!!

Oops! forgot the pic!

HAVE A GREAT DAY!

-----Original Message-----From: Kat Curlee [mailto:katcurlee@...]Sent: Tuesday, December 03, 2002 10:34 PMPlagiocephaly Subject: RE: Re: In desperate need!!

Thanks Debbie!

Until last week, I had no clue that this was a "condition" that had a name! I saw that Jayna's head was flattening on one side and began to worry ... but it was our Nurse Practioner that noticed it and said something. She told us to start repositioning it now so that we wouldn't have to deal with the helmet's later. The unfortunate thing is that I quit my job on Oct. 31 to be home with her full time so my insurance has run out. But my husband and I are trying to get insurance in place for she and I. We currently have a 1 month policy with Blue Cross and Blue Shield until the permanent policy can be instated (same company). I am a believer in prayer and know that everything has a reason for happening...and it has been through my prayers that Jayna's head is already making tons of progress. I've attached a picture of her at 2 weeks. She is now 2 months and we had our family photos made today. I can't wait to post her pic for you to see later!

Take care and we'll keep pressing on!

-----Original Message-----From: debbieandabby [mailto:dj2kirby@...]Sent: Tuesday, December 03, 2002 6:21 PMPlagiocephaly Subject: Re: In desperate need!!HI & welcome to our group!Good luck with your ebay bidding! Let's hope you win it. You can find about anything on ebay!You're repositioning should help Jayna's plagio a lot, she's at a great young age to get good results w/repositioning alone, especially being mild as you described.It sounds like you're doing a great job & working very hard on her repositioning. Great job mom!Please keep us posted on her progress & let us know if you win the ebay auction...good luck!Debbie Abby's mom DOCGradMI> > > I am a new first time mother for a 2 month old with mild plagio.> The> > doctor is having me try to reposition her before we go to anything> > drastic. I bought a sleep positioner with the memory foam as a> > pillow (Head N Back to Sleep sleep positioner) and I am SO happy to> > say that it's working!!> >> > Now I'm in need of a product that is hard to find due to the fact> > that my husband and I are making a 7 hour drive to south Texas> (from> > the Dallas area) for Christmas. This product is called Soothe N> > Snuggle Infant Support. I can't find it anywhere (checked Babies R> > Us [amazon.com], Target, & Walmart)! It's a head positioner with a> > vibrator built into it...kindof like your bouncy seats.> >> > Any ideas on where I can find something like this? I've got a bid> on> > one on ebay...but it's the only one...and I'm afraid I'll be> > outbid...and believe me...I'm in need of this!!> >> > Thanks!> > > > Mom to Jayna Suzanne> > > For more plagio info