RemedySpot.com

Re: Wakefield Bites Back (tee hee)

Rate this topic

Guest guest

Me too Zahra, Joe came back from football very worried about the tears and Leona lol

Mx

This video gets me every time.

It's just so great to know that you're not alone on this journey.

We're behind Andy - 100%. About time that justice prevailed.

Zahra

To: Autism-Biomedical-Europe Sent: Saturday, 7 January 2012, 11:51Subject: Re: Wakefield Bites Back (tee hee)

Its was sent to all major news outlets and more, got a good airing in US but bugger all here.

What the chappie from America was talking about, Kirby who wrote Evidence of Harm was how he was blocked in UK - we were all up and outside Houses of Parliament, Lord somebody or other invited him to make a presentation, we were let in and it went ahead, no cameras, but when he came out he was due for BBC interview and full article in Daily Mail, just before we went in the House of Lords the was notified that plug was pulled on both, no explanantion, just cancelled..................grhhhhhhhhhh

When Andy did press conference for Callous Disregard, off we went to meeting place, a studio at Waterloo, to be huddled in a tiny room, looked at like terrorists, nobody would tell us anything, then we find that studio has been threatened, major contracts from all over world if they let AW past the door, had to arrange another venue secretly, hop skip across London, down in a dungeon of willing hotel and voila! we start, live link to USA, take that!!!! You had to be part of it to believe it to, felt like we were in Bond movie lol

I think part of the reason they perpetuate MMR in UK press is so nobody runs with the Mercury story.

The bottom line of Andys book Callous Disregard, is that the UK government KNEW IN FULL about dangers of MMR before they introduced it based on results in Canada, the whistleblower made it perfectly clear to DoH why the Urabe strain MMR was pulled, it had side effects, EVEN THE DRUG COMPANY did not want to introduce it but it was cheaper so DoH, its OK UK GOVERNMENT WILL COVER YOU FOR ANY RISK OF DAMAGE FROM MMR, so the MMR 10 later got their legal aid and the case folded BECAUSE they would be suing the British Governement NOT the drug companies. We did not know this at the time.

If you go through transcripts of GMC nobody would believe based on evidence that they would lose at GMC but it wasn't about that, it was about making a scapegoat and they did in the face of everything, there is no such thing as justice.

He should win the Texas action suit if justice prevails but I for one have given up on that for now because he should have won at the GMC also.

But I feel better now I watched Autism Mothers again, we are not alone, if fact its very emotional being reminded of just how many of us there are, all around the world including several members of ABE

Mandi x

PS Let me know if you want to borrow Callous Disregard of Evidence of Harm, TA library also has copies

Thanks for posting Mandi - find it very sobering to watch though. Did this ever get on to tv or is that a stupid queston? Is this the first time Wakefield has begun legal action against him? What will happen next?

Janet

To: Autism-Biomedical-Europe From: Mum231ASD@...Date: Thu, 5 Jan 2012 13:38:01 -0500Subject: Re: Wakefield Bites Back (tee hee)

Deer was the puppet for instigators of any and all allegations, he is the most reprehensible human (maybe) being. Thre would be no MMR story with out Deer, sod Gofdlee, I want that little worm to squirm big time.

Deer for Sunday Times

Deer for DIspatches

Deer for GMC

He's not bright enough to orchestrate it himself but his name is on everything. Cryshame put this together, Lara's DH Mark got some telling footage with his first ever time with video camera, telling Lara that her son's xray showing concentrete style impaction and distention was nothing

Many of our listmates are on the GMC footage, Deer trying to walk into GMC the wronmg way through revolocing glass door being one of the highlights for me

And if you want to read the full and truthful story I have lending copies of Callous Disregard

Wakefield is a good man, very stubborn one also!

Mandi x

What part does Deer play in all this then? Was he one of the original ones that discredited Wakefield or did he come in after Wakefield being struck off? Am wondering whether this will hit the news in the UK - this could get very interesting. Janet

To: autism-biomedical-europe From: michelle0471@...Date: Thu, 5 Jan 2012 15:26:46 +0000Subject: RE: Wakefield Bites Back (tee hee)

Oh wonderful news, good on him, maybe this is what 2012 is all about a HUGE turn around when they find that what he was actually saying was the truth all along, keep us posted how it goes! x

To: Autism-Biomedical-Europe From: Mum231ASD@...Date: Thu, 5 Jan 2012 09:55:37 -0500Subject: Wakefield Bites Back (tee hee)

Click here: http://www.courthousenews.com/2012/01/04/BritMedJ.pdf