RemedySpot.com

Re: worms and parasites

Rate this topic

Guest guest

Hi Jess

Ive used KIB500 & now Diatomaceaous Earth (which is alot cheaper), i get human grade one from here

http://diatomx.co.uk/

x

To: Autism-Biomedical-Europe From: jyeo2165@...Date: Mon, 16 Jan 2012 19:18:35 +0000Subject: worms and parasites

Hello allI was looking for some advice about worms and parasites and how to get rid of them. I found humaworm but that isn't available here in UK. Has anyone found anything else which is effective?thanksJess

Hi Jess

Ive used KIB500 & now Diatomaceaous Earth (which is alot cheaper), i get human grade one from here

x

To: Autism-Biomedical-Europe From: jyeo2165@...Date: Mon, 16 Jan 2012 19:18:35 +0000Subject: worms and parasites

Hello allI was looking for some advice about worms and parasites and how to get rid of them. I found humaworm but that isn't available here in UK. Has anyone found anything else which is effective?thanksJess

Hi Jess

x

How do you you use the DE.  What sort of dose, how often and how does it taste - is it a powder.We need something also but I'm sick of buying the gut herbs that I can't get the kids to take because of the taste.

ThanksAlison R

Hi Jess

x    

To: Autism-Biomedical-Europe From: jyeo2165@...Date: Mon, 16 Jan 2012 19:18:35 +0000

Subject: worms and parasites

Hello allI was looking for some advice about worms and parasites and how to get rid of them. I found humaworm but that isn't available here in UK. Has anyone found anything else which is effective?thanks

Jess

I mix it in a watered down smoothie and i cant taste it and believe me, i wouldnt drink any of those herbs, so hats off to my son & any body elses kids that do.

x

To: Autism-Biomedical-Europe From: Mum231ASD@...Date: Tue, 17 Jan 2012 05:28:39 -0500Subject: Re: worms and parasites

Doesn;t taste of much, I can send you some in a baggie if you want to see if they'll take it before you get some coz its big sizes. Work up to tablespoon twice per day I think is what mot folks are doing, let me know

Mx

How do you you use the DE. What sort of dose, how often and how does it taste - is it a powder.

We need something also but I'm sick of buying the gut herbs that I can't get the kids to take because of the taste.

Thanks

Alison R

Hi Jess Ive used KIB500 & now Diatomaceaous Earth (which is alot cheaper), i get human grade one from here http://diatomx.co.uk/ x

Hi Jess

I think KIB500 is fantastic and has worked very quickly with my son but they are £50 each and you need at least 2 - 3, where as Diatomaceaous earth (i believe) doesnt work as quickly but i feel it has been very effective here and its so cheap that you can afford to do it longer, silica (which is what Diatomaceous earth is) has lots of benefits:-

The Many Benefits of Silica:

• Silica can hinder the effects of coronary disease by fortifying blood vessels.• Silica aids in the repair and maintenance of vital lung tissues and defending them from pollution.• Silica decreases swelling due to its positive effects on the lymphatic system.• Silica assists in the prevention of kidney stones and heal infection of the urinary tract. It is a natural diuretic, which can encourage excretion by 30%.• The presence of adequate Silica in the intestines will diminish inflammation of the intestinal tract. It can cause disinfection in the case of stomach and intestinal catarrh and ulcers. Silica can avert or clear up diarrhea and its opposite, constipation.• Silica can assist in normalizing hemorrhoidal tissues, while lessening lower back pain.• Silica works as a supportive treatment for inflammation of the middle ear.• Silica may normalize circulation and regulate high blood pressure.• Silica can assist diabetes by encouraging synthesis of elastase (an enzyme) inhibitor by the pancreas.• Silica improves mobility by improving the elasticity of the joints.• Silica may hinder the pain of osteoarthritis and rheumatism.• Silica may stimulate cell metabolism and division.• Silica delays the aging process.• Silica beautifies hair with luster, elasticity and vigor.• By taking part in the synthesis of elastin and collagen, Silica regenerates skin and the vascular walls.• Silica may assist in the prevention of Alzheimer’s disease by inhibiting the body from absorbing aluminum and may flush our aluminum from the tissues.

x

To: Autism-Biomedical-Europe From: jyeo2165@...Date: Tue, 17 Jan 2012 11:10:10 +0000Subject: Re: worms and parasites

Hello do you mean diatom is a good alternative to KIB 500? I have no experience of either. Do you use it continuously or just as a one off dose please?ThanksJess> > > > > > > > Hi Jess> > Ive used KIB500 & now Diatomaceaous Earth (which is alot cheaper), i get human grade one from here> > http://diatomx.co.uk/> > x > > > > > > To: Autism-Biomedical-Europe > Date: Mon, 16 Jan 2012 19:18:35 +0000> Subject: worms and parasites > > > > > > Hello all> > I was looking for some advice about worms and parasites and how to get rid of them. I found humaworm but that isn't available here in UK. Has anyone found anything else which is effective?> > thanks> > Jess>

Hi Jess

I think KIB500 is fantastic and has worked very quickly with my son but they are £50 each and you need at least 2 - 3, where as Diatomaceaous earth (i believe) doesnt work as quickly but i feel it has been very effective here and its so cheap that you can afford to do it longer, silica (which is what Diatomaceous earth is) has lots of benefits:-

The Many Benefits of Silica:

• Silica can hinder the effects of coronary disease by fortifying blood vessels.• Silica aids in the repair and maintenance of vital lung tissues and defending them from pollution.• Silica decreases swelling due to its positive effects on the lymphatic system.• Silica assists in the prevention of kidney stones and heal infection of the urinary tract. It is a natural diuretic, which can encourage excretion by 30%.• The presence of adequate Silica in the intestines will diminish inflammation of the intestinal tract. It can cause disinfection in the case of stomach and intestinal catarrh and ulcers. Silica can avert or clear up diarrhea and its opposite, constipation.• Silica can assist in normalizing hemorrhoidal tissues, while lessening lower back pain.• Silica works as a supportive treatment for inflammation of the middle ear.• Silica may normalize circulation and regulate high blood pressure.• Silica can assist diabetes by encouraging synthesis of elastase (an enzyme) inhibitor by the pancreas.• Silica improves mobility by improving the elasticity of the joints.• Silica may hinder the pain of osteoarthritis and rheumatism.• Silica may stimulate cell metabolism and division.• Silica delays the aging process.• Silica beautifies hair with luster, elasticity and vigor.• By taking part in the synthesis of elastin and collagen, Silica regenerates skin and the vascular walls.• Silica may assist in the prevention of Alzheimer’s disease by inhibiting the body from absorbing aluminum and may flush our aluminum from the tissues.

x

To: Autism-Biomedical-Europe From: jyeo2165@...Date: Tue, 17 Jan 2012 11:10:10 +0000Subject: Re: worms and parasites

Hello do you mean diatom is a good alternative to KIB 500? I have no experience of either. Do you use it continuously or just as a one off dose please?ThanksJess> > > > > > > > Hi Jess> > Ive used KIB500 & now Diatomaceaous Earth (which is alot cheaper), i get human grade one from here> > http://diatomx.co.uk/> > x > > > > > > To: Autism-Biomedical-Europe > Date: Mon, 16 Jan 2012 19:18:35 +0000> Subject: worms and parasites > > > > > > Hello all> > I was looking for some advice about worms and parasites and how to get rid of them. I found humaworm but that isn't available here in UK. Has anyone found anything else which is effective?> > thanks> > Jess>

Hi /Mandi

Do you know if Diatomaceaous earth is gentle enough for young ones (age 4)? Is

it best to take a break from chelation for a parasite cleanse or carry on? Would

LDM-100 do a similar job or perhaps OLE?

Thanks so much

Lxxx

> >

> >

> >

> >

> >

> >

> >

> > Hi Jess

> >

> > Ive used KIB500 & now Diatomaceaous Earth (which is alot cheaper), i get

human grade one from here

> >

> > http://diatomx.co.uk/

> >

> > x

> >

> >

> >

> >

> >

> > To: Autism-Biomedical-Europe

> > From: jyeo2165@

> > Date: Mon, 16 Jan 2012 19:18:35 +0000

> > Subject: worms and parasites

> >

> >

> >

> >

> >

> > Hello all

> >

> > I was looking for some advice about worms and parasites and how to get rid

of them. I found humaworm but that isn't available here in UK. Has anyone found

anything else which is effective?

> >

> > thanks

> >

> > Jess

> >

>

Hi /Mandi

it best to take a break from chelation for a parasite cleanse or carry on? Would

Thanks so much

Lxxx

> >

> >

> >

> >

> >

> >

> >

> > Hi Jess

> >

> >

> >

> > x

> >

> >

> >

> >

> >

> >

> >

> >

> >

> >

> > Hello all

> >

> >

> > thanks

> >

> > Jess

> >

>

Hi /Mandi

Thanks so much

Lxxx

> >

> >

> >

> >

> >

> >

> >

> > Hi Jess

> >

> >

> >

> > x

> >

> >

> >

> >

> >

> >

> >

> >

> >

> >

> > Hello all

> >

> >

> > thanks

> >

> > Jess

> >

>

Hi

Yes it is safe for young ones, just give smaller amount and build up, i would say half teaspoon to begin with twice daily. We have been using LDM-100 for a few months and then my son developed worms, the whole itchy bottom, so i dont think LDM-100 helps with parasites but it has been really great here for viruses, had some strange die off rashes. We have also been using OLE for about a year so i dont think it really did anything for parasites, not for us anyway.

x

To: Autism-Biomedical-Europe From: leena2ramani@...Date: Tue, 17 Jan 2012 16:31:44 +0000Subject: Re: worms and parasites

Hi /MandiDo you know if Diatomaceaous earth is gentle enough for young ones (age 4)? Is it best to take a break from chelation for a parasite cleanse or carry on? Would LDM-100 do a similar job or perhaps OLE?Thanks so muchLxxx> > > > > > > > > > > > > > > > Hi Jess> > > > Ive used KIB500 & now Diatomaceaous Earth (which is alot cheaper), i get human grade one from here> > > > http://diatomx.co.uk/> > > > x > > > > > > > > > > > > To: Autism-Biomedical-Europe > > From: jyeo2165@> > Date: Mon, 16 Jan 2012 19:18:35 +0000> > Subject: worms and parasites > > > > > > > > > > > > Hello all> > > > I was looking for some advice about worms and parasites and how to get rid of them. I found humaworm but that isn't available here in UK. Has anyone found anything else which is effective?> > > > thanks> > > > Jess> >>

Hi

Yes it is safe for young ones, just give smaller amount and build up, i would say half teaspoon to begin with twice daily. We have been using LDM-100 for a few months and then my son developed worms, the whole itchy bottom, so i dont think LDM-100 helps with parasites but it has been really great here for viruses, had some strange die off rashes. We have also been using OLE for about a year so i dont think it really did anything for parasites, not for us anyway.

x

To: Autism-Biomedical-Europe From: leena2ramani@...Date: Tue, 17 Jan 2012 16:31:44 +0000Subject: Re: worms and parasites

Hi /MandiDo you know if Diatomaceaous earth is gentle enough for young ones (age 4)? Is it best to take a break from chelation for a parasite cleanse or carry on? Would LDM-100 do a similar job or perhaps OLE?Thanks so muchLxxx> > > > > > > > > > > > > > > > Hi Jess> > > > Ive used KIB500 & now Diatomaceaous Earth (which is alot cheaper), i get human grade one from here> > > > http://diatomx.co.uk/> > > > x > > > > > > > > > > > > To: Autism-Biomedical-Europe > > From: jyeo2165@> > Date: Mon, 16 Jan 2012 19:18:35 +0000> > Subject: worms and parasites > > > > > > > > > > > > Hello all> > > > I was looking for some advice about worms and parasites and how to get rid of them. I found humaworm but that isn't available here in UK. Has anyone found anything else which is effective?> > > > thanks> > > > Jess> >>

Hi

x

Does the DE also clear out friendly yeast and bacteria - is there any point using probiotics when using it?How often do you use it or is it long term for control?Does it interfere with other good stuff such as vitamins and minerals or medication?

Mandi, thanks for offer of sending some - I think I'm gonna order a small one as its not expensive.  I'm going to use it so even if kids won't have it I'll use it.

Alison R

Doesn;t taste of much, I can send you some in a baggie if you want to see if they'll take it before you get some coz its big sizes. Work up to tablespoon twice per day I think is what mot folks are doing, let me know

Mx

How do you you use the DE.  What sort of dose, how often and how does it taste - is it a powder.

We need something also but I'm sick of buying the gut herbs that I can't get the kids to take because of the taste.

Thanks

Alison R

Hi Jess Ive used KIB500 & now Diatomaceaous Earth (which is alot cheaper), i get human grade one from here http://diatomx.co.uk/  x    

To: Autism-Biomedical-Europe From: jyeo2165@...

Date: Mon, 16 Jan 2012 19:18:35 +0000Subject: worms and parasites  

Does the DE also clear out friendly yeast and bacteria - is there any point using probiotics when using it?

>>Does not hurt good flora

How often do you use it or is it long term for control?

>>I am planning long term

Does it interfere with other good stuff such as vitamins and minerals or medication?

>>Nope

Mandi, thanks for offer of sending some - I think I'm gonna order a small one as its not expensive. I'm going to use it so even if kids won't have it I'll use it.

>>No probs

Mandi x

Does the DE also clear out friendly yeast and bacteria - is there any point using probiotics when using it?

>>Does not hurt good flora

How often do you use it or is it long term for control?

>>I am planning long term

Does it interfere with other good stuff such as vitamins and minerals or medication?

>>Nope

Mandi, thanks for offer of sending some - I think I'm gonna order a small one as its not expensive. I'm going to use it so even if kids won't have it I'll use it.

>>No probs

Mandi x