RemedySpot.com

Re: Yorkshire and Help and advice for starting SCD, please!

Rate this topic

Guest guest

Hi Margaret,Feel free to contact me re. SCD. We’re also with Breakspear as well as in the North of England (Cumbria).Just wondering if you know about the yahoo groups Pecanbread and SCD UK.Adrienne From: Autism-Biomedical-Europe [mailto:Autism-Biomedical-Europe ] On Behalf Of lornapapeSent: 25 February 2012 20:14To: Autism-Biomedical-Europe Subject: Re: Yorkshire and Help and advice for starting SCD, please! >Hi Margaret,Very happy for you to email me offlist to discuss SCD if you want?Best wishes,Lornax> > > > Hi and thanks for the information I've been given so far - think I need some feedback from Dr Yeoh to a few questions I've sent her and perhaps to talk to those listers with some experience of SCD off list: would that be OK (Sophie, Lorna and anyone else!)? Especially concerned about number of eggs in many of the recipes ...> > Re Yorkshire members: I know a few people doing biomed to varying degrees, mainly through my position as link worker at AWARE - Airedale and Wharfedale Autism Resource http:/www.awareuk.org Please feel free to get in touch - we're a parent support group in Airedale and Wharfedale and a pretty friendly lot! BTW, my son was also on a very successful ABA programme for several years with Autism Partnership, Leeds, in case anyone is interested in going down that route, too. > > Thanks again, Margaret > >